Goodnight

Always Be Mine

-Luhan-

"Okay everyone, grab a partner and start discussing!" I get up quickly, I don't want anyone to grab Minseok. I make my way over to him, we make quick eye contact, but he looks down straight away. I see him looking down at the paper, and he is not going to work alone. I hurry my way over and sit down right next to him. 

"So what do you want to do?" He looks over to me, he seems surprised that I am sitting next to him. I give him a wide smile and point towards the paper. He looks down then looks back up. 

"Uhm, I was thinking of an-an acoustic. I-I can play g-guitar, if that's f-fine." I nod my head. Gah, his stutters are so cute. Okay, calm down Luhan, pull yourself together. Think, acoustic would sound good with a slower song, but also have some type of upbeat to it. I open up my bag and pull out my private notebook. You know, the one I keep all of the poems and songs that I write about Minseok. If someone finds this they are going to think I am creepy as hell. I flip through my pages quickly until I stop at one page. This is gonna be perfect. I look up at Minseok who looks quite confused, I smile at him, and begin to copy a certain part of the poem onto a different sheet. 

"How about this one Minseok, I wrote it awhile ago, but I think we could harmonize to this pretty well." I hand him the paper and I see him read over it. I see his eyes widen, and a little smile, which is barely noticeable, form onto his face. I take it he likes it, I mean, it was meant for him in the first place. 

-Minseok-

I read the poem and I can't believe it, it sounds so beautiful. Whoever he wrote this for is so lucky. I look over at him, he has a wide smile. 

"So what do you think about it?" 

"I t-think it sounds great." His smile grows bigger, which could not be possible. My heart flutters, I try to ignore it. It's just because he's gorgeous Minseok, you can't like him, he's too good for you, and there is no possible way he could ever you back. I sigh and look over at Luhan who is twiddling his thumbs. 

"W-we have to j-just create the music n-now."

"Yup! We have to get the melody, but I believe in us, we can definitely do this!" He believes in us, he actually believes I can accomplish something. That's the first time someone has said that to me in a long time. 

We work on our project all throughout the second half of the day. Luhan talking most of the time, smiling and laughing. When it came time to sing I was absolutely blown away. How could anyone's voice be so perfect. How could someone be so perfect, he has to at least have one flaw. We decided on which parts we got and how we would sing together at the chorus. Honestly he could've worked on this project all alone if he wanted to, he would've been done a long time ago, in the one slowing him down. 

The bell rings, Luhan puts our lyrics and sheet music into a folder and hands it to the teacher. I pack up my guitar and put it in the locked closet. I put my folders in my backpack and begin to stand up. 

"Do you want a ride home today?" I look up, I thought he left after he have the stuff to the teacher. 

"I-I don't want to be a b-burden to you." His smile falls and quickly lifts back up. 

"It's no problem,  anyways your walk is long, so I don't want you walking home alone." He starts to walk ahead of me. He never let's me answer these questions. Maybe it's because I make excuses for them every time he asks. I follow him out to his car. Most of the cars are gone, considering I take my time getting out of school to avoid trouble. But instead of avoiding it, I'm causing trouble for Luhan, he probably has better things to do. 

As we drive, one question pops in my head once again. How does he know where I live? I have to ask him, I don't remember telling him. 

"How do you know where I live?" It's the first time I say something without stuttering, that's a first. I see Luhan tense up, not answering right away. He let's out a shaky breath. 

"I, uhm, looked it up before I woke you up when we were at the nurses, I hope you don't mind." I shake my head. Of course, that was such a stupid question, how could I have not seen that. 

Luhan drops me off at my house, I wave and walk towards my house. Empty, but it's better without them. 

-Luhan-

I can't believe it, i should've asked where he lived that one day, oh god he probably thinks in creepy. The first day I 'meet' him and I know where he lives, that doesn't sound suspicious at all. I really hope he believes that lie, I mean I couldn't have told him the truth. What was I supposed to say, I've been in love with you for three years and I'm some creepy person that knows where you lived cause I searched it a long time ago, yeah right am I saying that. 

I arrived home early this time which is good, because I get to eat dinner with everyone today. I open the door and Minah is already dashing towards me. I open my arms and she leaps into them. I spin her around and hug her tightly. 

"How is my favorite sister doing today?" She giggles. 

"I'm your only sister big brother, but other than that in doing great now that you are home." I set her down and smile at her. I smell the air, it smells delicious. 

"Whats mom making?"

"She's making crab, yum my favorite." I laugh and ruffle her hair and walk towards the kitchen. 

"Oh, Luhan, you are home early today, no Minseok?"

"Wah mom! Well, I did drive him home, and guess what, we composed a song for music class together and we get to sing it tomorrow."

"Oh sweetie that's great! Record it for me, I need to listen to this." I laugh and shake my head, mother has been waiting forever for me to talk to Minseok, so now that I am she's over excited. 

"Of course mom"

"Also, ask Tao if he's eating with us today, your father is gonna be home soon, so the food will be ready soon." I nod my head and walk up the stairs to Taos room. 

"Don't come in wait!" I hear worry in his voice, but I can't do much, I know his door is locked. I wait a couple of minutes until I hear the door click, I open it up and Tao is sitting on his bed. I look at him and try to smile at him, I wish he would just talk to me. 

"Mother said its time to eat."

"I'm not hungry, I'll eat later." I sigh and sit down on his bed. He looks over at me. 

"Tao, if you ever need to talk to anyone you can always come to me you know."

"I know, I'm just tired, I'm going to take a nap." He lies down with his back faced towards me. I sigh and leave the room, closing the door behind me. Before I walk away I hear him quietly weeping. I sigh and walk downstairs. I've tried approaching him plenty of times, but he always gets angry, denies anything or ignores me, I just have to show him I love and care and maybe he'll come to me. 

We ate a family dinner, well not really, cause Tao wasn't there. The atmosphere was good, it's always good, but it would be better if Tao was with us. He'll eat by himself like he normally does, I just wish he was with up. 

After dinner I walk upstairs, and get ready for bed. I lay down in bed and look at my phone. Okay I'm just going to text him, it's okay because he have me his number, so there is nothing weird about this. 

-No ones point of view-

As Luhan thinks of what to text Minseok, Minseok is scared for tomorrow, how could he sing with the great Luhan he thought. As Luhan sends the text message, the other boys phone buzzes. 

To: Minseok<3
From: Luhan
Hello^^ 

To: Lu
From: Minseok
Hi. 

To: Minseok<3
From: Luhan
Are you excited for tomorrow, I can't wait! We are going to do great :)

To: Lu
From: Minseok
I'll try not to mess up, I hope it goes well. 

To:Minseok<3
From: Luhan
Are you kidding me, you'll be perfect! And this performance is going to be the best performance anyone has ever heard. 

To: Lu 
From: Minseok
I hope so

To:Minseok<3
From: Luhan
You're going to eat lunch with us everyday right? It's fun having you around! :)

To: Lu
From: Minseok
If I'm not a bother to anyone. 

To: Minseok<3
From: Luhan
Of course not! They all like you, especially Kyungsoo! And I love you being there so please eat with us. 

To: Lu
From: Minseok
Okay, I'll sit with you guys. 

To: Minseok<3
From: Luhan
Yay^^ well I'm getting tired. Goodnight and sweet dreams. 

To: Lu
From: Minseok
Sleep well, goodnight

Both smiling as they closed their eyes. They fell asleep easy that night, both waiting for tomorrow to come. 

A/N
Hello everyone, sorry for updating late. I was gone for three days last week on a trip, and then I got sick when I came back. It's hard to
write and be coughing at the same time. Okay so this chapter was kind of lame, BUT Minseok is slowly breaking out his shell right? It's a good thing, and I got a song picked out, so yay! Thank you to all the lovelies that have subscribed and commented and have read, I am grateful towards you guys.  And oh my god I'm sorry if my replies are awkward, I'm not really good at talking to people I'm sorry, but I like to see what guys like. Thank you again!

Questions

1. If any of your ships could be real, which ones would you want to be real (top 5)
Mine would be xiuhan, taohun, jongkey, vhope, and baekyeol.