24/7=Heaven

Always Be Mine

A/N

Please go back two chapters, I did a triple update thank you!

-Luhan- 

I hear the door shut, it must have been Tao. I tap on Minseok's shoulder, he looks up from drawing. 

"Tao's here, let's to say hi!" He puts down his colored pencils and gets up. We both head downstairs and I see Tao putting down his bag. I quickly run towards him and hug him. 

"Tao! Where have you been, I've missed you." I release the hug and look at him. 

"I was with Sehun, we were at the park and then he walked me home."

"You had me worried sick, it's already pass dark." I laugh and ruffle his hair. I see his mouth twitch up. My eyes go big and I have a big smile on my face. 

"This is what I have been waiting for, your lovely smiling is coming back!"

"I just had a good day. Hi Minseok, nice to see you. I'm going to take a shower." Tao walks out of the room and up the stairs. Today has to be the best day ever, Minseok is over and I might be getting my old Tao back. 

-Minseok-

Luhan turns around to me and smiles. He grabs my wrist and we head back upstairs and into his room. 

"What do you want to do now?" We haven't been doing much since we got here due to his worrying about Tao. I've never been here so I don't know what we are supposed to do either. 

"We could play a game." I say in almost a whisper, but at least I did not stutter this time. Be nods his head and turns on his tv. I see he has multiple game systems. He turns on the white thin one, he grabs two controllers and hands me one of them. I've never played one of these before. 

"We are going to play mario kart!"

"I've never played it before." He looks at me shocked. Am I supposed to know how to play?

"Oh my goodness, it's like the best game ever, you we going to love it. We'll play some practice games and then we will play online." I nod my head, I guess I was supposed to know how to play it. 

Apparently the thing we are playing on is a wii, and I have to move the remote like I am actually driving. It's actually pretty fun. We play a couple of practice rounds and I finally get the hang of it. We go online and I win a bunch of them, I can't believe this. Luhan puts down his controller and sighs. 

"I lost again, are you sure you never played this before?" He looks quite upset, kind of like a sad puppy that lost its ball. 

"Of course I haven't, I already told you that." I let out a laugh, something I haven't heard for a long time. Luhan looks at me now turning his sad puppy look into a big smirk. 

"Surprise attack!" Before I even had time to ask him what he is talking about a pillow hits my face. I move it out of the way and I see him holding his stomach, lying down laughing. I smile and throw the pillow right back at him. 

"Payback." Which causes him to laugh more. We hear a knock on the door. Luhan tells them to come in and it's his mom.

"Dinner's ready, see if Tao is eating with us." I see him nod his head and get up. I follow him as he heads to Tao's room. He knocks on his door until he is given permission to open. 

"Mom said dinner is ready, are you eating with us?"

"No, I'll eat later." I hear Luhan sigh.

"You're always welcome." He then closes the door and we head downstairs. The environment turns awkward really quick. I wonder what happened to Tao. He must have not smiled for awhile, as Luhan had said. 

-Luhan-

"Is Tao eating with us" I look at my mom and shake my head. I wish he would just eat with us, spend time with us. He just think he doesn't deserve to, he does too, he's family and we all love him. 

I'll talk to him tomorrow, alone. I sit down at the table, and wait until we get served. I look over at Minseok, his side profile is beautiful. How could someone be so perfect and not realize it. 

"Your food is here." I snap out of my trance and stare at the guy holding a tray. He places down our food and we begin to eat. 

"So how are you enjoying your stay Minseok?"

"I'm having a wonderful time, thank you for allowing me to stay."

"Oh no, it's my pleasure. Come over any time. Oh Luhan I forgot to tell you."

"Yes mom?" I know she is up to something now. I can tell by the way she is smiling.

"Well you see, the guest bedrooms are getting renovated, and I need to buy new mats, so is it okay if Minseok sleeps in your bed, if you don't mind Minseok?" I look at her and she just smiles at me. I look over at Minseok and see him playing with his fingers and looking down. 

"It's fine if you don't want to, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Oh no, this is your house, I'll sleep in the bed, with you, if that's okay with you?" I nod my head. I am really mad at her right now, but I am secretly jumping on the inside. I get to sleep with him, well not sleep with him, but lay next to him, in the same bed, I can't believe it. 

We continue to eat in silence. Mother with a big smile on her face the whole time. As we finish up, they take our plates away and head to the living room. Mom follows behind. We sit on the couches and chairs. 

"So how did you meet Luhan, Minseok?"

"He sat next to me on the first day of school and he talked to me."

"Ahh I have a drawing he drew for me on my notebook!"

"Well,it was only a doodle."

"It's really cute though!" I look at him smile and I see a tint of red on his cheeks. 

"Luhan has been mentioning a new friend non-stop for the past couple of days. He seems to have taken a liking to you." I shoot her a glare. Mother please don't make this awkward for me. 

"He's really nice. I don't understand why he would want to be friends with me, I'm nothing special." My heart breaks at that one sentence. He is the most special person to me. I can't believe he thinks of himself like that. 

"Oh darling, don't say that, you are very cute, and you are most definitely special." Mother squeezes his cheeks and laughs, causing him to giggle. I'm glad they get along. He's so cute. 

"Yeah, your special to me Minseok, so don't say that okay?" He looks at me and looks down, I see his cheeks turn red causing me to turn red with him. 

"Well, go wash up and get going to bed, we ate a late dinner tonight, so it's pretty late." We nod our head and get up. I'm glad she noticed that awkward situation, I don't want him to feel awkward, I want him to feel loved, I mean accepted. We walk up the stairs and I see Tao heading down. 

"Going to eat dinner?"

"Yeah." He heads down and we go to my room. I set the bed up. 

"I'm going to take a shower I'll be right back."

-Minseok-

Luhan leaves to take a shower. I just sit on his bed. I feel my cheeks, they are still hot from blushing. I can't be anymore obvious, but I don't like him. He's straight, and already has someone he loves as I can tell by that song in his notebook. Don't get too close Minseok. 

I walk around his room trying to get familiar with the place. I keep walking until I hear a rustling noise under my feet. I look to see I stepped on a piece of paper, I pick it up. Should I look at it, I mean it's not mine, well it was on the floor so it's nothing bad. I turn it around and begin to read it. 

'Everyday I search
afraid that I’ve missed you by a second
Until I run into you, from then on
I circle your side, protecting you
If this door opens,
I may never come back
It may exist outside this tightly closed door,
the true love I long for 
The instant the door opens,
it’s a whole new world,
a new and unknown adventure
Seeing your blossoming smile,
your sigh is just partly concealed
Every step, it’s softly,
slowly, gently, taking over

The ground beneath my two feet,
the spaces I’ve touched
are filled with your scent
I really really want
to always always stay by your side,
every day and every night,
I want to protect you

It doesn’t feel too clear,
could this just be a dream?
I still can’t believe it,
I think you’re just a hallucination
You who looks at me,
you don’t know my heart,
it’s already impossible to escape from
Love Love Love

Cause You’re My Earth, Air, Water, Fire
You’re My Earth, Air, Water, Fire'

My heart begins to pound. How could someone write something this beautiful? I put it down in its spot. I don't think i was supposed to read that. It must be for the one he loves. I really wish someone could love me that much. I sit back down on the bed and lay down. The door then opens and there walks in a shirtless Luhan. 

"Sorry my shirt disappeared from the bathroom." He says shyly and goes to his drawer. I feel my cheeks heating up again and I quickly look away. What my luck. If he figured out I was gay, he would never do that.

He gets dressed and lays down on the bed. His wet hair makes him look more beautiful. Minseok stop thinking like that, he is your friend, well that's what he said, so I hope it's true. 

"Sorry about that, I really thought I brought a shirt in there." 

"It's fine, it was just an accident."

"Well I'm exhausted, I'm going to sleep, goodnight."

"Goodnight." I close my eyes. 

An hour has passed by and I still haven't fallen asleep. My heart is racing to fast and it's impossible. 

"Minseok?" Luhan whispers, I close my eyes, acting like I'm sleeping. 

"You're a very important, special person to me, I really care for you. Don't doubt yourself." My heart races. How could he say that. Why did he say that while I am 'sleeping.' I feel him move close, close enough that our backs are touching each other. It's sure going to be hard to sleep tonight. 

A/N 
And the third part is finished. Whoo I'm tired now lol. Luhan's mom always pulling tricks. If you didn't catch on she took Luhan's shirt away while he was in the shower, oops. I got to put one if my fav exo songs in there too. Well, if you are confused about anything don't be afraid to ask, I'll try to explain it the best I can. Also what inspired me to do a triple update was the nice comments I was receiving. So thank you for those lovely
comments everyone. Thank you for reading as always!:)

Question

Do you know any kpop dances?

I know catallena and copycat by orange caramel, part of crazy by 4minute, part of wolf by exo, and I'm working on others.