Until Today

Always Be Mine

Minseok

 

School is not something to look forward too, I’m pretty sure no one actually looks forward to it. Even though now I’m with Luhan I still can’t tell him about my constant bullying. I really do like Luhan, like a lot, even though sometimes I doubt him he always pulls through and proves it, but I feel the more I hang around him the worse it gets. The notes in my locker keep getting even more ridiculous since I’ve been talking to Luhan. Mostly girls have been writing them by the heavy amount of perfume coming off the paper and I know as soon as I hit school my locker is going to be packed.

 

Hence of what I said before it is probably the most I’ve ever gotten.

How dare you steal oppa from me

Why don’t you just die already

I can’t believe he went to prom with trash like you

Stay away or else

The list could go on, and on. I’ve contemplated about talking to Luhan about this, but what if he starts thinking these things too, starts to think that I actually am worthless. He told me not to doubt myself and did such nice things for me, but it has happened before and I’m just scared for it to happen again. I just got to trust him.

 

I quickly take all the notes off and throw them into the nearest garbage can and get my books and everything out of the locker. I head to class and already see Luhan sitting down and smiling at me, I smile back and quickly walk over to the chairs.

“Good morning Sunshine.” Luhan beams a blinding smile towards me, I smile back.

“Good morning.” I mutter shyly. I’m actually quite nervous due to us being around people, and not just being us anymore.

“I brought you something.” He reaches into his backpack and pulls out a thick notebook, the same notebook he pulled out when we did the duet together. “This is for you, I mean, I wrote them all for you, so I think you should have it. It’s pretty embarrassing, so don’t make fun of me.” Luhan’s whole face was red, from his neck all the way to his ears. He slides the notebook onto my table and looks away. “Don’t you dare read it in front of me or I might die from embarrassment.” I can only smile and mutter a small thank you as I put it into my backpack.

 

The door slams and the room goes silent; I see Sulli walking towards us, towards me and my heartbeat quickens, I knew today didn’t feel right. She pushes my books off my desk and pulls the collar of my shirt towards her.

 

“I’m so done with your Minseok; do you hear me? I gave you warnings, plenty of them and do you not take my warnings seriously. You are worthless, and you just wait until your parents hear about this, they are going to be livid.” My eyes begin to sting, but I try my best to stay strong. “You think I didn’t see you and Luhan at the dance, you’ve tainted him, you’ve ruined him, you’ve…” At that a pair of hands slam onto the desk, I look to my left and see Luhan standing up, and I don’t think I’ve seen him this scary in a long time.

 

“Do you even know what the hell you are saying?! I’m the one that came on to him, I’m the one that befriended him, you think I don’t have a mind of my own, that I can’t choose what I want. Do you even know who I am Sulli? I could ruin you, I could ruin your family. Minseok is my boyfriend, and anybody that decides to say one hateful thing to him, or even lay a hand on him, all I have to say is bye.”

 

No one’s POV

Everyone stared at Luhan with their mouths open. The sweet angel boy that’s never said anything remotely mean, and always stayed quiet cracked. No one even dared to make a sound as Luhan had dragged Minseok out of the class. Sulli stood there scared, she didn’t even imagine Luhan saying such words to her, she never imagined Luhan dating Minseok. She knew though, what Luhan said was true, her little family business could be ruined if she even uttered one word to Minseok’s parents, at this she took defeat. The atmosphere was tense as the teacher walked in.

 

Luhan had dragged Minseok to the bathroom and he cracked. Tears spilled out of his eyes as apologies were mumbled out. Minseok was in shock too, not knowing Luhan could even get that mad, but he wasn’t angry, no, no one has ever stuck up for him before like that before, and Luhan basically risked his whole reputation for him.

Minseok had wrapped his arms around Luhan as Luhan has snuggled into his neck. Maybe, Minseok thought, maybe this could actually all work out.

 

A/N

Hello everyone, I really at updating lol. I'm sorry yet again. I feel bad for only posting like once a month, but college is a lot of assignments, plus Taemins comeback has actually taken over my life currently. Idk if you guys know this, or if I ever mentioned this before but I'm like a huge Shawol, I mean huge. So I'm actually suprised I updated today due to taemins comeback(Actually its cause I don't want to write a paper lol) Sigh, this was not what I was planning, but this is what a wrote, so I'll keep it.

Yes, only one more chapter after this, cries. It's been a year and my writing style has changed a lot, and it's quite hard for me to stick to the pattern of this one and I get confused a lot. Now don't get worried. I have one last chapter, then a little epilougue, and then a seperate chapter since you guys wanted . I figured wouldn't work in the current storyline, but it will later so I'll put it there.

Also, I plan on revising this story, not the storyline, no, I just worded things wrong, and I never spell checked anything, so i'll fix those whenever I feel like.

Also I had a name change due to me realising I use the same username for everything so if anyone searched my username this would come up lol. I changed it to LunaElle cause I made an OC called Luna Ellewood a long time ago, and she has a special place in my heart.

Also If any of you would like your stories to be proofread or revised I'll be glad to do it. I just don't do that to my own stories but ill be glad to help any fellow writers out.

Im actually good in english, and if you have grammer troubles, or youre not sure something makes sense, or if english is not your first language, or if you are like me and don't like to actually proofread your own stuff I'll be glad to help! You can just message me or friend me anytime!:)

 

 

Thank you for reading, subscribing, upvoting, and commenting. All of this has really encouraged me to continue writing and finish this story!! I love all of you tons!