Chapter 18

LOVE ME RIGHT

Song : I Like It - 방탄소년단

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV2QJkdDX_o

#Chapter18

 

>>> FAST FOWARD - 1 HOUR BEFORE THE PARTY <<<

 

Sekyung look around her room. She did her hair 3 hours ago, and its finally success. Her hair turn into a blonde which suit her very much. She sent a pic of herself to Seulgi and she sent her hair. 

 

Seulgi seems pretty shock to see her hair. Well, she did her hair too, but she didnt did her hair crazily like her. Turn to blonde? She must be really crazy. 

 

Now, what Sekyung didnt know, WHAT SHOULD SHE WEAR. Okay, its really a pain in the sometimes. Dress? she is not the type to use dress. Just a plain t-shirt and jeans, and she is done. But the problem is, her 'little' friend, Nam Seulgi, force her to use a dress. 

 

She is definitely stress hearing that she need to use a dress. She want to ask L, but his taste dont suit her very much. So here she it, inside her bedroom, searching for a good dress.

 

She suddenly smirk and pull out something.

 

-----

 

SEULGI'S POV

 

HOLY. MOTHER. OF. CHEESE. 

 

I

 

AM

 

NERVOUS

 

Oppa and I ran back once we saw Dark Side. Phew. 

 

Seriously, I have been walking around my room like a train that i didnt even stop to catch my breath. Okay. Calm your Nam Seulgi. I once again check my face. 

 

Natural look? Check.

 

A little eyeliner? Check

 

Light blue eyeshadow? Check.

 

Pink lips? Check.

 

I huff a sigh. I could barely heard my head thump-ed like a crazy mad-man. Hey yo Heart, could you please shut up a bit? Hearing my heart like that, makes me want to burst out throught the window and jump from the third floor. 

 

"Dongsaeng~~" ok. Im officially hate that sound. 

 

"What?" I turn my heels to look at my brother who un-welcomed inside my room. He let out a whistle. "You rock girl" he clap his hand and shook his head. Is it even that good? I dont think so.

 

"I know that" I coolly asnwer my brother. Woohyun scoff as I grin sheepishly. "I know that you are nervous" he said. "Eheh .. is it that obvious?" I laugh. I guess it is. 

 

"Hmm my MILK dein mame butjyo Mame butjyo ma--" 

 

"Hello?" I bit my lips, hoping it is HIM. "Im outside" that soft familiar make me froze on my place. "E-eoh?" I ask once again. A laugh could be heard from the other side. "Im outside Nam Seulgi" the other replayed. I seriously feel my body froZe, even i want to see is it true, i just cant. 

 

"Dont you wanna go?" The other line ask again. I finally drag my body toward the window. My eyes widened in surprise.

 

"What are you doing outside my house, Hong Jonghyun?"

 

I could see my brother stiffened on his place. Thats right, its Hong Jonghyun, oppa.

 

"Obviously going to your school party with you" I could hear the hint of teasing on his tone. I scoff. Who do you think he is?

 

"Get lost" I said before hanging up. I extremely felt really pissed. 

 

"Hmm my MILK dein mame butjyo Mame butjyo ma--" 

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Uh ... Hey?" OH. MY. GOD. I. DIDNT. CHECKED. THE. NAME. . "SORRY!" I blurted out before cuping my mouth. Is it too loud? I face-palmed. "Haha, its ok! Anyway, Im outside, and who's car is that?" I could sense he is checking out who inside

 

"Oh!ok, i will be outside in a minute!" I hang up, ignoring his question. I hope he didnt go out form his car. Please. I rushed out from my bed room. "Yah!" Oh, I forgot my brother is there. "Oppa, bye!" 

 

"Yah! Yah! Your bag, your dress!" He yell. I quickly turn arpund and grab it from my brother's hand. "Thanks!" I give him a peck om the cheeks. 

 

Without waiting anymore, I dashed out from my house. "Hey" . I roll my eyes "What do you want? Im late already" I said while throwing a death glare. Jonghyun face hardened. "So you left me for that ?" I could see Chanyeol's face burning.

 

What? ?  

 

"?" I daringly take a step. "Yeah, " he smirk. I stop taking a step. This is stupid. I need to go the party as soon as possible. "You will get it later" I said one last time and walk to Chanyeol's car which parked behind his. I huffed. ? ? He must be kidding me. 

 

He who left me.

 

He who left me for a ing .

 

He who made me deppresed for a months.

 

He who made me run under the rain.

 

Who is the now? 

 

-----

 

Sekyung's POV

 

I tap repeatly on my phone. Is he going to pick me up? I bit my lips. Ah, its impossible, why would he pick me. Aigoo, should I wait? I shook my head. Aniya. Lets just go without waiting for him. 

 

I stood up from my seat and stuff all I need inside my bag. 

 

Wallet. Ok. Lipstick? No no. Lets just use lipgloss. Lipgloss. Ok. Headphones. Lets just use it now. And last Phone. O--

 

"LI~NE" 

 

I panickly open her phone. "One new massage from LINE Shopping!" it reads. My face dropped. Without thinking I close it. "I guess he really dont come" I mumbled under my breath. "Lets go Sekyung!" I said to myself. 

 

"LI~NE" 

 

I couldnt help but open her phone panickly again. "One new massage from Baekhyun!" My face brightened in a second. 

 

--------------------------

From : Baekhyun 

Received : 19:17

 

Hi! Im outside!

--------------------------

 

Lets troll him a moment. Haha.

 

--------------------------

From : Sekyung 

Received : 19:18

 

Outside? Im already arrived

--------------------------

 

Grabbing my bag and my paper bag, I run outside. I could see he was checking his phone because a light beamed from inside his car.

 

--------------------------

From : Baekhyun

Received : 19:20

 

Oh, really? I thought you are still inside :( Ok then, meet you there :)

--------------------------

 

I open his door car. "Idiot" He look shock. "I-i t-thought y-you.." he suttered. "Whats with you, you looks like seen a ghost" I flatly said and entered his car. 

 

"Y-y-you ... w-why are you h-here?!" His eyes was so big, I couldnt help but to curve a small smile. Ugh. Please stop or else I will pince yor cheeks, Mr. Byun. 

 

I shrug in reply. He blinked and sigh. I motioned him to start his car. With that, we speed away from my house. 

 

-----

 

Author's POV 

 

"Ja! Let the party begin!" Jaewook, Class 3-C, said. "Oh? Is there someone that dont come or dont bring a partner?" He give the mic to the students. "NE!!!" They yell loudly. "Nuguya??" He yell. 

 

"1-A?!" 

 

"Check!!!" 

 

"1-B?!"

 

"Check!!!"

 

"1-C?!"

 

"Yeogiyo!!! Shim Eunmi!!!" One of them yell loudly. Shim Eùnmi is the nerd. So its not a surprise. One of the queenka shove her to the stage, while the other laugh at her. 

 

"Next! 2-A?!" 

 

"OH SEHUN!!!" 

 

"WHAT?!!!!!" Sora yell loudly. Sehun?! HER OH SEHUN?! And they all seems forgetting one person. Jaewook ignoring her yell. "Ok! Tell me when they really dont come at the end of the par---" 

 

"We're here" A voice said. All the student gasp and squelling. 

 

"EXO-K?!!! KIM JAEKYUNG?!!!!" 

 

-----

*grins creepily*