Chapter 8

LOVE ME RIGHT

EXO-K : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwdUhZjgpKs

EXO-M : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptgkG-dc74M

Song : Thunder - EXO 

 

#Chapter8

 

When seulgi go with the doctor, Baekhyun peek throught the window. *Is she ok?* he frowned. His hand reach the door's knob. A hand grabbed his hand as he wodened his eyes.

 

"What are you doing?" L raished his eyebrow. "M-me? .. I ... I" he suttered. He slowly walked away while avoiding L's gaze. L looked at him with his famous blank face before walk in. 

 

-----

*Beep ... Beep ... Beep*

 

Seulgi take eher eyes off from Sekyung and sigh toward L. "Doe Dwajae, Wae iriya?!" L avoid her gaze "nothing happen" Seulgi grabbed L's shirt up. L just keep quite while Seulgi slowly lessened the grabbed at his shirt.

 

Seulgi took out her phone and make a voice massage for Jaekyung 

 

"Come to Incheon Hospital right after you go home from school. Dont miss the school I warned you. And tell Mr. Kwon that Sekyung is sick and I have to take care of her" 

 

She ended with a sigh before locking her phone. She isstill the same, a caring girl who always nag to her sister not to miss the school even for 1 days. Who knows she can get a bad grade because of that.

 

Seulgi walk out from the room "Seulgi-ah---" Woohyun's sentence got cutted by Seulgi who suddenly run leaving the boys. Woohyun got up from his seat, panicking mix with worried, ready to catch her up but Bobby held him. "Hyung ... stay here ... you are still sick" Bobby then run after her as U-kwon help Woohyun to sit so B-Bomb can treat his wound.

 

Right after Suga saw Bobby run after Seulgi he catched up alog with BTS. Just in time, when they all together arrived, Bobby stopped walking. A bunch of car park in line, with 5 boys lean toward the car as the other boy grabbed Seulgi's hand "Seulgi noona?" He whispered with suspicious eyes. 

 

Throught the mask, it clearly is Sehun. His rainbow hair stand the most. Seulgi froze. "How do you know?" She avoided his eyes, "geuraemyeon ... t-the girl i-inside ... is it ---" Seulgi know what he meaned and slightly nodded. Slowly Sehun leave her hand as Seulgi quickly go to Sekyung's car. Jist as she arrived, a low voice ask her "eodikka?" Seulgi took a quick glance at Chanyeol "Not ur bussiness" she glared before reached the car knob.

 

Someone reached her hand "Andwae" ans she know right away who is it. She just sigh and dogde the hand "looks like everyone loves my hands, Just fxck off Kim Jiwon" she blows her bangs.

 

She close the door with a loud Bang. Once again, a person blocked her "what do you want, get off" she began to annoyed. JUST WHEN SHE IS GOING TO GO WITH PEACE?! "Andwae, if you wnat to go, i will go with you" he said firmly ans she know how hardheaded he is. Seulgi sigh "arraseo" and the car zoomed with high speed along with BTS, Bobby and EXOK's car except Baekhyun's car. 

 

Meanwhile in the hospital, Dongwoo look at Sekyung with worried eyes. "I hope you guys dont tell the others, expecially Seulgi" currently, INFINITE (without Woohyun) were inside the room, IKON were already go home, cause they need to go to school, or else, Seulgi will nag all day long. L just finished the long story about Sekyung's Past, why she was like that.

 

"And thats why I am close with her in first place, i am her childhood Bestfriend" Infinite gawked. "BESTFRIEND?!--" L glared at them which make them shut "why didnt you tell us?" They quitely scowled. "You guys were too loud, thats why" he rolled his eyes. 

 

-----

 

Jaekyung walk at thw corridor while holding her book as usual. Soohyun was acdompanied her to their next class, which fortunately, they have the same class. 

 

She got bored and checked her phone. Seulgi eonnie?

 

"Come to Incheon Hospital right after you go home from school. Dont miss the school I warned you. And tell Mr. Kwon that Sekyung is sick and I have to take care of her" 

 

The massage end. "Bwoae?" Soohyun peek toward her phone. "Eoh ... igeo ... Seulgi eonnie and Sekyung didnt came today" she push her glasses. "Didnt come? Wae? Wasnt Seulgi eonnie was the one who always come?" She ask as she raished her eyebrow "Unfortunately, Sekyung eonnie got sick, so she need to take care of her" she sigh. 

 

"SICK?!" Sohyun widened her eyes as if it will pop out sooner. Jaekyung nodded "Wae? Why so surprise?" She ask. Because, Sekyung eonnie is not a person who ussually got sick she answered in her head. 

 

"Eoh? Aniya ... nothing" she smiled. Just in time, they arrived at their next class, which is Physics. Being a good girl, Jaekyung seat om the front seat, while Sohyun seat at the end of the class. 

 

"Eonnie, something happen, Sekyung eonnie got sick" she texted her other eonnies. In instant, her eonnies reply. 

 

"WHAT?! HOW?! WHEN?!"

"What happen?!"

"Really? Where is she now?" 

"Are you playing a joke now?" 

 

It was so funny that they reply on thw same time. "Mrs. Kwon!" Sohyun jumped in her seat. She quickly put her phone at her pocket. "Y-yes Mr. Park?" She suttered. Mrs. Park is one of the killer teacher at SM High no wonder Sohyun shock. 

 

"Warning" he glared at Sohyun. Sohyun stucked her middle finger at him when he is looking at the board. Fck you

 

10 minutes later ... 

 

Sohyun eyelids were getting heavy. omg, when will this boring teacher get out from this class she though, almost asleep. 

 

"MRS. KWON!" His voice boomed the class. All of the look at her.

 

-----

Its time to go home, every student could be seen all the hallway. 

 

"Jaekyung!" A loud familliar voice called. Jaekyung look around but to find a van *BEEP BEEP!*

 

"Oh, isn't that 4minute?" She mumbled in her breath. "Jaekyung, Get in!" Jihyun showed her face out. "Yeah get in!" Gayoon face popped beside Jihyun's face. Jaekyung blinked. 

 

"O-okey" she suttered before get in their car. As soon as she stepped, they drove off. "So... Do you know where the hospital is?" 

 

"Yeah, I know''

 

''Great!" 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, its getting boring and boring T_T

Forgive us, eh? 

large.gif

P.S Happy Birthday Sehun! :p