Chapter 3

LOVE ME RIGHT

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jzBB7k--I

song : peterpan - Exo-K

Sekyung's POV

How the hell this guy is here? is he really Sehun's friend? By any chance, is Sehun a gangster? Aniya,andwae. If he is a gangster, he must have told me before.

" NOONA!" Sehun's yelled snapped my thought. " O-oh?" why the hell am i stuttering? "Noona, you have been spacing out for a minute" he raished his eye brow. . I quickly changed the topic " what do you guys want to drink" i flash a tiny smile.

"anything is good for us " Joonmyeon, i think?, said. " It will be good if you become my drink" wait. What?me? I shift my eyes to the one who said that just now. The big derp guy knock the black guy. I guess the black guy is the one who said that. " Oh... you guys can wait there' I politely said and motioned them to sit on the chair. Sehun tugged my shirt., " yes?" He gave me an apologic face. Well, I guess about just now. I shook my head and give him a smile. I make 3 chocolate mint big scoop, 2 cookies and cream big scoop and 1 chocolate extra-bug for Sehun.

I tapped Jae's shoulder. She jumped in shock. What?Why? " Jae, please give this to table number 10, oh and the extra big scoop for my brother, eh?" I said. She just nodded. " You need help?" I don't know but i feel the tense at her. " I will call Seulgi eonnie for help" She excuse herself and reach for Seulgi's help. Am I.. that scary? I sigh and continue to work.

I hummed a song softly, so no one can hear it. I hate attention. No one ever know i can sing, not even Seulgi. I don't know, but I always feel happy when I'm singing."Annyeonghaseyo!" A girl chirped. I look up and found the girl i have ever seen help. Lim Haeri? I think.

*and if you guys didn't know Lim Haeri,, she was the girl that Sekyung save in the first prolog. When Sekyung save her ,Sekyung was on her gangster image*

"Annyeong, what do you want to order?" I hope she didn't notice me. If she notice me, I'm doomed. " 1 chocolate ice cream please!" she chirped. I silently sigh in relief. She didn't remembered me. I could see she is with her other two friends. " Oh, and 2 chocolate mint please!" She once again chorped and show her eyes-smile. I want pinch that cheek so much. Really.

" Neh, total 15.000 won" i show her a small smile. She then give her money and run back to her friends. I sigh.

My life saved.

 

Seulgi POV

"Eonnie, i need to give this to table number 10, can you help me?"  Jae ask. Aigoo, how come Ican say no to this kid. In return i ruffled her hair and show her an eyes smile before going out from the kitchen. I stopped my track. That big boy. My crush. My savior. Chanyeol. Park Freaking Chanyeol ! Park. Chan. Yeol. AAAAA!! OH MY GOSH, AM I PREETY ENOUGH!?

I fixed my hair and my clothes. Wait. Why am I like this? I shrug it off and went to the table with Jae. "Annyeonghaseyo Ch--". Sht. " This is your order. Sehun, this is yours" I cautionly put Sehun's ice cream on the table. I could see Chanyeol was just looking at his phone and type a massage. Wait ... sa ... saranghae? Saranghae? SARANGAHAE?! HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! Then i realize how come guy like he doesn't have a girlfriend. I swear i almost faint in my place. I cough quietly.

He didn't even ing notice me, " Jae, you can stay longer if you want, I'm gonna go back" i said then leave until someone stopped me " SEULGI !??" yep i know who it is, His voice is too familiar. Yet i still turned around.

" Uhm... Hi " i said when i turned around to face his table. " Wait, What? you two already know each other??" Sehun asked, "Well pratically she was the one that i bumped into at the park,, the one i told you guys" He said " Uhm.. okay then i have to go, Bye" I said and he waved his hands at me then i waves back, and i go back to the shop.

 

Jaekyung POV

I saw that Sehun kid come here again with his friends and Sekyung eonnie been dazed out. She looked at the puppy-looking-alike-boy, ' Is she like that boy ?' I asked in my mind. She lightly tape my shoulder and i kind of surprised and jumped a bit " Jae, Please give this to table number 10, Oh and the extra big scoop for my brother, eh?" She said, and i just nodded. " You need help ?" She asked. " I will call Seulgi eonni for help" I said and reach for Seulgi's eonnie help.

When i reach table number 10 i see Seulgi eonnie shocked but then she somehow calmed down. The one of the boys, the tall-looking-all-cute boy called her and she stopped and said hi. After that she go back to the shop, Well, I guess that guy like Seulgi eonnie then did Seulgi eonnie like him?? Then my mind back to reality and found Sehun looking straight at me and excuse myself " I might go back too, please enjoy your ice cream " I said and shot a uninvisivble glare to that guy that talk to Seulgi eonnie after that i go back.

I might, I repeat again MIGHT like that Sehun boy and i know if i tell Sekyung and Seulgi eonnie, They will be freaked out. And Seulgi eonnie, She will give me advice then asked me why i like him and something like that and beeing overprotective. Then she will treated me like if someone touched me I'll be broken apart. Well i know she was just worried I'm beeing hurt like she has before. That's why she always beeing protective to me and Sekyung eonnie even though she always joking around but once she was serious, she was scary. After all she always had good advice for me and Sekyung eonnie that's why she called " our eomma". And she will interrogating us if we like someone or else.

That's why i never tell Sekyung and Seulgi eonnie i like someone, But they somehow managed to find out. But i think this time they doesn't know.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note :

Actually this is my first time to write fanfiction and english is not my first language so sorry if there's a mistake. I hope you like it ^^

-886199