Chapter 4

LOVE ME RIGHT

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfXZ6ydgZyo

Song : 위아래 - EXID

Chapter 4 

*KRING KRING!* again, the shop door opened. Revealling 6 "y Hot" girls. "Anny--- Heol ..." Hyorin stopped her word. Hearing the voice, Sekyung look out from the kitchen. In a second, her eyes looks about to burn them alive. Hyomin take off her glasses and smirk.

 

"Annyeong" She waved. "I ordered 1 extra big cup, chocolate flavour" She ordered "Please" It seems like she mocked Hyorin, She then give the money. Hyorin then gives the change without looking at her and just walk away to the kitchen. T-ara then walk to the corner seat while waving at the boys inside the shop. "Sekyung, I chocolate extra big cup, Table number 8!" She smiled at Sekyung and go back to the cashier.

 

Sekyung blows her hair and make the ice cream full with hatred. For once, she want to chokes the ice cream to their mouth and put poison inside the ice cream and they will be dead. "Yah, wae geurae?" Seulgi pat Sekyung's shoulders. She puffed her cheeks and pointed to table number 8. As soon as Seulgi saw them, her eyes glowed with anger. "WHAT THE FU--" everyone look at her, she then coughed. "What the hell are they doing here?!" She ask in low tone. Sekyung shrug and whispered nexxt to Seulgi's ear "Its not like they knew this is my shop" then she passed the ice cream to Minhyuk "Minhyuk, Table number 8" He then nodded.

 

As soon as he put the order on the table, Jiyeon winked at thim and wave at him. Which they didnt know, EXO-K were watching them flirting with Minhyuk. Minhyuk who feels uncomfortable, excuse himself and quicly run to the kitchen and let out a sigh. EXO-K quickly turn they head, and shows a disgust face.

 

"Eww ..." Sehun cringed. Baekhyun just put a straight face and continue to eat his own ice-cream, he is not really interested with girls expecially after THAT happened. "Baek, which one do you think the most interesting girl inside this cafe?" Chanyeol suddenly nugded Baekhyun. Everyone was expecting his answer, since he is the one who not into girls this days "No one ..."  He answered and blinked, earning a straight face from EXO-K.

 

"Gojimal!" Kyungsoo voiced. Baekhyun blinked. "actually ..." EXO-K's face suddenly brightened "It's not one of them" EXO-K's shoulder slumped down "But" once again their face brightened like a bulb "I meet a girl before" 

 

"WHO IS IT?!" its Sehun

"WHATS HER NAME?!" This is Kyungsoo

"HOW OLD IS SHE?! IS SHE A NOONA?!" This absolutely Joonmyun

"WHEN DID YOU MEET HER?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" This no need to ask, this is Chanyeol

"IS SHE Y?!" and this ...

 

EXO-K except Jongin give him a What-the-fck face. "What?" He blinked. Baekhyun rolled his eyes but answered. "Bim-mil!" he smirked. They glared at Baekhyun "What about you?" Baekhyun ask Chanyeol.

 

"What?" He started to be a stupid person. "Who do you think the most interesting girl inside this cafe?" Joonmyun replayed the question. "Since you were the one that ask first, you must have someone right?" Sehun said with teasing smile, In replied Chanyeol blused "Uhm ... I do have one, BUT! dont you guys dare to touch her!" They looked at each other before answering together "Call!"

 

"The one with black hair just now ... The one who put the ice cream at the table you know ..." He said with shy smile "Ooo~" EXO-K send a teasing smile to their friend "YAH! YAH! shikkereo! Then, what about you!" Chanyeol pointed to Sehun. Sehun motioned them to come closer "You know ... The nerd ... That! That!" He said excitedly while pointed to Jaekyung who was busily make the milkshake "So you like a nerd now huh?" Jongin nugde Sehun's hand. "Hyung, interesting! INTERESTING!" He yelled like a kid.

 

"Then what about you guys?" asked Chanyeol, the one who the most excited. "Hm ... That girl for me!" Joonmyun said and pointed to Hyorin. "Heol, yeoksi ... The y noona" Jongin snickered. Joonmyun glared at him, he quickly shut his mouth. "I .. that girl for me!" Jongin said excitedly and his lips. Its Jiyeon. The one who flirt with Minhyuk just now. Everyone made a disgusted face and voiced "Eww ... as expected from the school playboy" They chorused.

 

"Wae?! Just in this cafe right?" Jongin said. Their face turned straight. The last one, Kyungsoo. "Uhm .. for me that girl" said him and pointed to Minah "OO~ She's cute~" Everyone shouted while Kyungsoo blushed and knocked their head one by one "Shut up!" He groaned.

 

Just they finished their ice-cream and stand up to leave the shop. When they were about to reached the door, T-ara stand infront of them "Annyeong!" Hyomin waved cutely. Jongin winked in response, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol keep a straight face, While Joonmyun shows a small forced smile. Indeed he is a polite boy. Kyungsoo who was beside Jongin, Glared at him.

 

"Annyeong oppa-deul!" Jiyeon said "Neh ..." Joonmyun replied. "Where are you guys going?" Q-ri asked and blinked. "We are going home" Kyungsoo said without looking at the girl, but looking at his phone. "Ohh ... Jjinja? Then wou---" Boram's sentence cutted with a loud voice. "Excuse me miss ... PLEASE dont block the shop's door. The customer might want to go inside" Sekyung slammed her hand to the table, which earned a loud Bang. Boram glared at Sekyung, just then, Jaekyung come beside Sekyung "Eonnie, calm down" But Sekyung didnt give a damn but keep still looking at the group with a glare.

 

Just then, Seulgi came and stand beside Jaekyung and held Jaekyung's finger from Sekyung "Let her be ... They need to be told like this" She said firmly. Jaekyung look at her two oennies in disbelief. Just what happened to them today? Jaekyung sigh and walk backward.

 

Jiyeon, who dont like her personalities step up and charge toward Sekyung who were at Cashier table. "Excuse me, who are you to say that?" she said. Seulgi scoffed. WE ARE Black Knights, what do you want?! She badly want to tell them that and punch them right on their face. She has been hated them since then. They always come to got a trouble with Black Knights. But in the end? Black Knights always win. Thye were just a piece of sht.

 

"Me? Who am I?" Sekyung challange. Jiyeon hung her head up "Who are you? Just a typical POOR slave family who runs an ince cream shop and in the end beg for money." She smirk. Need a great punch really. She glare at her and whispered beside her ear. Jiyeon smirk at first then her eyes widened and quickly drag her friends out from the shop which make EXOK's eyes widened. Sekyung just stand there with her hands crossed 

 

"Who am I? I AM the owner of this shop, yes you are right. And I AM the owner the OH Cooperation, 10 RICHEST cooperation at KOREA. and the Nerd, and the one who said YOU need to learn your lesson, are the owner of KIM Cooperation and NAM Cooperation. So I suggest you to get out from this shop before I make you"

 

---------------------------------

HELLO! kkk~

Sorry to make you guys wait!

For the payback, we are going to post a DOUBLE UPDATE!!! kkk~

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the chapter! (:

xoxo, Baconz1992