Chapter 6

LOVE ME RIGHT

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv-8-EgPEY0

Song : Red Light – F(x)

 

Chapter6

 

“Yah! Yah! YAH! Bikyeo!!!” Seulgi yelled, instead of being mad, Sekyung laugh “I WIN!” she cheered. Seulgi pouted “Aw, I almost beat you just now” They were playing the car race. It was so funny that they skipped school only for playing this. Childish really.

 

“Seulgi, Im hungry” Sekyung cheered her phone. It shows 1 in the afternoon. Guess they have played for a long time. “Nado, Kaja” Seulgi grabbed Sekyung's hand as they walk out from the arcade. “What should we eaaaaaaaaaaat?” Seulgi yawned.

 

“Pizza?” Sekyung pointed at one of the restaurant. “Call!” Seulgi called, then both of them walk inside the restaurant. Seulgi phone rang “Hello?” Seulgi said when she picked up the phone. “Hey sis” Woohyun said throught the phone “What? Im in school right now Oppa” She answered and rolled her eyes. “Come on I know youre lying sis, I can see you throught the window. Youre with Sekyung... Arcade?” After hearing that Seulgi looked around the stop at the Pizza Shop glass window and glared at the bunch of boys.

 

“What do you want oppa?” She ask. “Come here, there is something we want to show you” Seulgi was about to ended the cakk but she hear “Dont end the call yet lil' sis” Woohyun said then Seulgi rolled her eyes. “Whatt happen?” Sekyung ask “Namu oppa said to come over his place” Sekyung just nod. “Where?” she ask. Seulgi pointed to the glass window as they both walk to their place

 

*KRING KRING

 

The bell rang as the door open then Seulgi hear over the phone”Seulgi-ah, Turn your head to the left” Seulgi follow her brother and Sekyung did the same as her.

 

The both of them jaw dropped at the sight, Woohyun and Infinite were there, with Dongwoo who got beaten up badly. “YAH! JANG DONGWOO! WHAT HAPPEN?!” Seulgi screamed. “Hey hey, calm yourself sis, once again Dark Side attack us throught our member” Woohyun explained. That means ... we have to fight again? Sekyung thought.

 

“And yes Sekyung, We have to fight tonight” Woohyun answered her question “And wow, you know what am i thinking” she rolled her eyes. “Wait ... you guys, WHY DID YOU GUYS SKIPPED SCHOOL?!” Sungkyu smiled sheepishly “We are bored with school” He laugh awkwardly. Seulgi knocked their head one by one, except for Dongwoo ofcourse. “I think we should take care of Dongwoo first” Sekyung said, breaking Seulgi's and Infinite's love-hate war.

 

“Neoman Eopda Sekyung-ah” Dongwoo hug Sekyung while Sekyung push him aside. “Yah, you have so many blood!” She yelled playfully. He just response with a small laugh “Lets go, I wil headed first” Sekyung run leaving them.

 

“Saeng-ah do you bring your car?” Woohyun ask.

 

“Yes why” She ask. Woohyun shows a creepy smile to his sister, in a second, Seulgi know what he means.

 

“NO! YOU CANT USE MY CAR!”

-----

NIght comes. They all use their mask to close their face. 

 

Sekyung nugde Seulgi and took out her phone "Are you sure its here?" She whispered. Seulgi nodded. Sekyung look behind them, but only to found a bunch of stupid boys. One picking his nose, the other look away from Sekyung's gaze while some play with their phone. Sekyung rolled her eyes and walk foward and kick the door opened. In instant, INFINITE stopped with what they doing and do a cool pose.

 

Inside, there is a bunch boys holding a wood, while the girls, some of them talking to each other, some of them playing with their phone, and some preetying their self. 

 

Seulgi scoffed Bunch of Jerks and Btch "Black Knights here" Seulgi glared at them. Tiffany come foward "Why so late btch?" She looked at her nails. Without any warning, Sekyung grabbed her gloves and wear them before charge toward the nearest member, Seohyun, The maknae.

 

Seohyun screamed when her nose got punch "MY NOSE!" it was like your ears will get damage with that sound. Sekyung rolled her eyes as she know, she is out already. She then aimed for the another member, the leader, Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon smirked as she look at Sekyung who was walking toward her.   When Sekyung about to punch her face, she held Sekyung's hand I knew it, As expected from the Kim Taeyeon Sekyung use her other hand and quickly ppinned her down before she could do anything.

 

"Say Hello" Sekyung punch her face with much hatred. As if its the cue, INFINITE charge toward Super Junior. Seulgi charge toward Tifanny who just standing there, looking at her nails.

 

"Hello, Say goodbye to your preety nails" Seulgi grabbed her hand and twisted it. Tiffany's eyes widened as she received a twisted, more a great kick on her face. She fall right on the ground.

 

"You will never beat us!" Sunny yelled and aimed toward Sekyung, who just pinned their leader. Sekyung dogde her punch and grabbed her hand behind her body. She took her phone out and call B.I "Yah" she end the call. In a second, the door broke. 9 Boys comes and charge toward the members. Bobby saw Seulgi struggling with Hyoyeon who were holding a wood. He grabbed the wood and push her from Seulgi.

 

"Oho~" She smirked as he smirked back. Chaos broke inside the building. L twisted Siwon's hand as he groaned "Say goodbye to that precious face" A famous smirk appeared on L's face as he leave Siwon's hand away,Kicking his face and punch his face.

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun were facing Leeteuk, Donghae and Kangin. "Hello" Donghae greet and about to snatch Sunggyu's mask away. Glaring, Sunggyu grabbed his hand and twist it really hard as he winced in pain. Hatred spalshed all over Kangin's face "Slow there" He grabbed Sunggyu's arm. Woohyun knows what next, He is going to take the oppurnity to flip Sunggyu. Just in time, Woohyun grabbed his hand away and throw a punch at Kangin.

 

Leeteuk glared at both of them before charge toward Woohyun who were busily punching Kangin. Donghae who seen it grabbed Sunggyu, in case he is going to help Woohyun. Leeteuk held Woohyun as Kangin get up from the ground. "Die you" Kangin raished his fist and throw a full strength punch at Woohyun's face. Revenge. Woohyun fell. Next up, Sunggyu.

 

Leeteuk head-lock him as Sunggyu chocked. "You ... I will not kill you, but you will be the victim" he smirked.  "I dont know it will be this fast" Taeyeon shouted. All of them stopped fighting and walk to their own team. "Give me one og the leader! I will ripped that damn mask off!!" She laughed evilly. Sekyung leave Sunny who was about to lost her life and about to walk toward her. But SEULGI walk there first.

 

All Black Knights member eyes's widened. Fck! It must be me! Sekyung thoungt quietely. Taeyeon smirked as she arrived in front of her. She laughed "FINALLY!" She was about to reach her mask when a hand snatch Seulgi away from her.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

Hello Guys!! 

So sorry for the late update, School have been really busy this past week -_-

SO SORRY! 

And oh! *Dun Dun Dun!!!* Drama is coming :P /SLAP/ ok, i almost spilled the next chapter

Anyway, hope you guys like the update for today, and Dont misunderstood! We dont hate SNSD and SuperJunior, ok? Its just they kind of suit for the evil role :P haha

And we hope you guys leave a comment, once you guys done, SUBSCRIBE! and UPVOTE the story! 

We hope you guys enjoy so far, and we will work hard for the next, next, next, next, and neeeeeeeeeext update!

Thank you!

P.S so sorry for the long author's note! Bye for now!

-Baconz1992