Chapter 5

LOVE ME RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuyNe3AmlSk

SONG : I Love You - Akdong Musicion ( Akmu )

Chapter 5

 

Day pass, and it's Monday again. Every student's groan can be heard from every where. Expecially Seulgi. She heard 5 boys will transfer to their school. She cant help but feel annoyed. Their kingka at their school are so many, that you cannot count. But still, there is no best kingka, and every kingka were still 'fighting' to have that tittle. Best kingka. Really. Childish.

Seulgi groan and copied her friend's slumped down to her table. " Aigoo, why must I have to go to school " she whined. Sekyung who were beside her, sit up from the table. She knudge Seulgi and signalling her to go out from the class. Agreeing, They both quickly dashed out from the class.

" Should we get Jaekyung ?" Seulgi look around the class, in case there is a teacher. Most of the students already inside their own class, ready to study. But not both of them, they were too lazy to go to school. " If we get Jaekyung, she of course will reject. So, Arcade ?" Sekyung grinned. Seulgi replied with a big grin. " Let's go!" They began to sneak out from the school gate. 

The security was sleeping, so it's easy to sneak out. Before that, they make sure to mocked the teacher by the CCTV. They stuck their tounge out in front of the CCTV and quickly run out from the school holding their bagpack. They run to the school parking lot. Sekyung grabbed her motorcycle and quickly dashed out without waiting Seulgi. Seulgi catch her up by using her sport car. It's still early so they can speed up at high speed. Some student who were late widened their eyes and gasped. " Woah ... "

Then, There you go, the 5 good-looking boys jaw drooped. They just come out from their own car. Suho gasped " Isn't that girl from the ice cream shop ?" He said still a gasped. The boy too, jaw dropped. " I'm sure they are rich kids like us " Kai clicked his tounge. Meanwhile Baekhyun and Chanyeol shows a tiny smile. They secretly look at each other and smile cheekily.

Yeoksi, the girl we choose they both thought. After about 5 minutes, they back from their sense and walk inside the school. 

" HYUNGGGGGGG!!" The 17 years old boy yelled and run toward them. Sehun wave and smiled. " Annyeong!" Suho patted the younger boy's head. Somehow, a bunch of girls circled them and squeling. " AH! EOTTOKAE!?" " They are handsome!" "Oppa!!" "Kyaaa!!!" " Is that Sehun's friends? They are so handsome!!" Yelling could be heard from everywhere. 

" Ahem!" A loud voice heared. The bunch of girls quickly make a way for 'THE' queenka. Sora walk confidently and put a cute smile. " Annyeonghaseyo oppas " She greet them cheerfully. EXO-K could only replied with an uncomfortable smile. " A-annyeong.... " Suho suttered.

" YAH! GO BACK TO YOUR OWN CLASS!" A loud voice boomed which make EXO-K jumped in a shock. The girls quickly run fot their life. A tall-middle age woman walk infront of them " Jung Sora ! Go back to your class! Dont forget to bring your minions!" She shouted. Sora furrowned her eyes-brows, but walk to her class along with her minions.

" Oh Sehun! What are you do--" Sehun cut her off and held his hand out. " Sorry Ms.Lee, They are my friends that i told you " He blinked. " Ahh, gurae, arraseo. Hi! You guys are the new transfer students right?" 

EXO-K looked to each other and back to Ms.Lee, nodding " Neh" Ms.Lee motioned them to come with her. they reached the principal room and knocked the door. " Neh~ come in " a voice of an old man could be heard. Suho popped his head inside " Appa?"

He old man's face brightened. " Joonmyeon! what are you doing ?" He asked. " We are transferring school here " Suho grinned.

" Ahh, arraseo , come in " the boys alk in to the big principal room. "Annyeonghaseyo Ahjussi " they chorused. " Neh,neh, anjja " He motioned them to sit down before busying himself. After a while, he give their schedules.

" Ah, you guys want to be send to a same class or nah?" He asked. Actually , he is not that old , just his mustache make him looks old. " We-----" A knock interupped Suho's sentense.

" Come in " Mr.Kim said, as the same security from before come in with nervous face " S-sajangnim " He said " Yes?" He raised his eyebrows " What happen ?"

" Ms. Oh and Ms. Nam once again ditch school, im sorry sir " 

Instead of being mad, Mr.Kim laughed and said " That lil' kid."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update and sorry for saying yesterday we will have double update... Well please enjoy it anyway ^^ Please wait for the next update ^^ we're gonna update soon ! 

 

Hope you like it >< 

-886199