Chapter 13

LOVE ME RIGHT

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ_wPlDsob

Song : Love Love Love - EXO 

#Chapter13
 
"Aggashi, time to eat" on of the maid knock Jaekyung's door. Jaekyung open the door and smiled at the maid. "Hyemi eonnie! how many time should I tell you to call me Jaekyung?" The maid, Hyemi, sheepishly grinned "Im sorry Jaekyung-sshi" Jaekyung crossed her arm "Drop the -sshi part" She smile. Hyemi nodded, "Yes Jaekyung" Jaekyung smile, satisfied of the name. 
 
 
"Jaekyung, Madam told me to call you eat, Young Master are there too, the same with Master" Hyemi said while Jaekyung closed her door. "Appa? Oh, I should go" Jaekyung smile and walk downstair while Hyemi followed her behind. 
 
Jaekyung silently walk to the dining table. "Annyeonghaseyo Appa, Mrs. Lee, Suho oppa, Kai oppa." Mrs. Lee is her stepmother. Yes, she called her Mrs. Lee because somehow, it feels weird when her mother is still out there and she just call her stepmom 'eomma'.
 
Her father frowned "You can just call her Eomma, Jaekyung" he said. Jaekyung keep quite and wait for her food. Suho glanced at her step-sister "A-are you sick?" He whispered. Well, who wouldnt, they almost never have a conversation before. "Yeah, i am, thank you for asking" She nod.
 
The dinner just went silent as usual until her father decided to break the silent "Joonmyun, Since it was your last year for school, I hope you could get some girlfriend" Her father laughed. Suho choked on his food while Kai snickered. Mrs. Lee widened her eyes. Jaekyung panicked and grabbed his water and give him. 
 
Once Suho breath out, he answered "I dont have any interest there, Appa" He shook his head. Kai wiped his invisible tears and patted the older "You know hyung, I MEET many girls, should I give you one?" The latter glared at him and whisper beside his ear. "And oh, you want me to tell eomma that you date all of them?" He threatened.
 
Kai in instant, shut his mouth and eat his food. 
 
-----
 
Jaekyung layed her body on top of her bed. 
 
.
 
"Kim Jaekyung" a husk voice call her name. Her body turn back, only to see a tall badass looking boy staring at her. He walk toward her. The girls near them squeled. 
 
"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" They all squeled. Jaekyung push her glasses. "Do you need help, Sehun-sshi?" She ask. Sehun smooth her bangs and ruffled her hair. She remained the same position.
 
Dugeun. Dugeun. 
 
Sehun smile widely, showing his teeth. 
 
Dugeun. Dugeun.
 
He grabbed her cheeks.
 
Dugeun. Du------
 
.
 
"AGHH!! WHAT AM I THINKING???!!" Jaekyung sceamed and stuff her pillow to her face. What the hell just she think? 
 
-----
 
"Jung Sora!" A moddle aged woman yelled from outside the club. Sora raished her eyebrow and walk outside. "Who the f---- A-appa ... E-eomma" she gasped in surprise. Her mother grab her wrist and drag her to their car. "Eomma!" Sora yelled and push her mom. Her dad glared at her. Sora turn away to run.
 
"JUNG SORA! STOP THERE!" Her dad shouted. Sora froze. Her father harshly turn her body to face her father. "I RAISE YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!" He yelled. He is annoyed, for the past 17 years he and his wife raise her, she just act bratly at them and never listen to him and his wife. 
 
"JUNG SORA! HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I TEACH YOU NOT TO GRAB THE WRONG WAY! YET YOU JUST IGNORED!" Her dad shouted at her. Sora rolled her eyes. "Please that, i dont need you-----" Her mom slapped her right on her cheek, leaving a red mark. Sora smirked. 
 
"Oh~ you just slapped me" she laugh. "I can even do more fast and it hurt more, should i show you?" She cookily ask, earning another slap from her mom. "Stop your nonsense!!" Her mom shouted in disbelief. 
 
"I dont care, from now on, you stop working here or else i will kick you out from my house" her dad held his forehead in stress. "And i will give you a work, i mean, my friend's daughter owned a ice cream shop, so you better work there instead of this club" Her dad finished and walk to his car with her mom. 
 
A bunch of boys held her hand and drag her to a car which owned by his dad. "Fck!!" She tried to pried her hand, which just completely failed. 
 
-----
 
"Eoh, appa" Sekyung said. She drop her spoon to the sink and turn off the fire. "Sekyung-ah, my friend's child need a job" Her father said throught the phone. Just what in the world--- "Could you possibily train her?" 
 
Sekyung raished her eyebrow. Train? What Train? And for what? "What do you mean" she ask in straight tone. Her father sighed. Seems like somethin not right. "Could her possibily work on your sh---" 
 
"What" 
 
Work? Dont tell her its another btch who just need a fame. "You hear me, work. She need work" on the other side, he father massage his forehead. The call turn silent for a second. At least, she must be young, right?
 
"How old?" She ask quitely. A smile form on her father's cheeks. He know. He know her daughter gonna give a change. "17" 
 
"Fine, see you appa" 
 
"Hm, love you" 
 
"Love you too" The phone call died and she put her phone inside her pocket.
 
-----
 
School fortunateky ended without any problems. Baekhyun, as usual, greeted Sekyung in the morning, which only returned with a stare. And fortunately, the 7 stupid gangsters still havent transfer yet.
 
Chanyeol, strangely, didnt talk any words to Seulgi, except fot the good morning tho.
 
"Fxck!" Seulgi curse when a hand cupped . She reflect with a punch at the person's stomach. "Holyfreakingshiet!" Chanyeol groaned and held his stomach. 
 
Damn Seulgi quickly kneel down to help Chanyeol. "Damn girl, you sure strong" Chanyeol groan and stand up. Seulgi panick "Yah, gwencana?" She check the boy's body, which luckily, no stratch at all.
 
She sigh in relief before throw a death glare at him. "Dafuq are you doing here Park Chanyeol?" 
 
"Just walking around. You know. I could walk you to your working place" he wink. What. The. Hell. Walking to the shop. Hell. To. The. No. "No you flirt" she muttered before walking away from him. 
 
"Yah~~~ Seulgiii~~~!" He whined. Holy. shiet. No. No. No. She cant fell for it. She shook her head "AAAAA~ I CANT HEAR YOU!!" she closed her eyes and ears. She then quickly run away from him. She quickly take the back road leaving Chanyeol there. 
 
"YAH!" He yell from a far. 
 
-----
 
Sekyung busily running around the kitchen. "Yah. Hyorin. Serve table 8" 
 
"Yeah!" 
 
"Minhyuk, was the dishes please." 
 
Seriously, the kitchen is in chaos. Dirty dishes are everywhere. Luckily, the girl her dad said last night is coming today, she can be a little help.
 
Right? 
 
"Sekyung, someone with a dress is coming to see you" Hyorin who just finish serving the table number 8 said. Ah. It must be the new worker. "Coming, ah! Seulgi, here" she pass an ice cream to Seulgi who just come. "Neh~"
 
Sekyung then fix her cloth and dusk off her little bit dirty pants. She put on a snapback to cover her face. She then walk outside to see the new worker.
 
Once she open the door, 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry for the long wait >.<  We just finished our exam now  *party*
Hope you guys like the story ^^ we will update the next chapter soon 
and please wait for the next update >.<