Chapter 14

LOVE ME RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYGeGI1Ihlc

Song : Shake That Brass - Amber

 

#Chapter14

Sekyung's POV

 

HOLYSHIET. I dont even ever think it was HER. Tsk, Good Luck then, welcome to hell Jung Sora.

 

Once I welcomed her, I start to interviewed her. She didnt even know who am I. Its all because the glasses I wear. Really Stupid. She look somehow innocent yet evil. Just looking at her face, she cake herself up. 

 

I bet, she is gonna got shock when she saw Jaekyung. I should tell her to not use her glasses or else. Seulgi ... hm .. what should i do with her. Makeup? She dont even wear makeup exce--- YES. Thats it. She just need to use her usual eyeliner. Great. Now lets turtored her. 

 

"Sora-sshi, you could starting with washing the dishes." I told her as nice as possible. Ugh. I sound so fake. Oh well. I dont care. AH! i forgot! Shoot! I need to tell the other to not come. 

 

I start to type a message to all of them 

 

"You guys, for now on, dont dare yourself to come to the shop together. Or else im going to beat your . You can come ALONE. i warn you all."

 

I grin in victory and send to all of them. "Unnie, im done" Sora come to me and smiled at me. Wow, thats pretty fast tho. I smile and pat her shoulder. "Good job, now, may i see your work?" She nodded. Good thing. I walk to the kitchen and i dont know what to say. Really. 

 

Is she kidding or what? Its still dirty for pete's sake. 

 

Narator's POV 

 

Sekyung clench her fist and sigh a deep breath. Her head is about to burst into a volcano. Probably, Fire come out from her body if its possible. She slowly turn back to Sora and give her a pokerface.

 

"YOU--" she was about to curse at her "You may leave" she sigh. Her father told her to accept her. Fck. She her lips and form a straight line "You ... just come tomorrow" For pete's sake, she could have been cusses at her and kick her out from the shop. When she remember her father. That father of her. Tsk.

 

She turn her shoes back to the kitchen leaving the innocent xbtchx standing there alone. Sora rolled her eyes. 

 

Flashback

She walk in to wash the dirty dishes when she look at the SUPER DUPER dirty dishes. She scoffed and look at her nails. She rolled her eyes and played with her hair.

 

I will not touch that stupid over there. Tsk. Who do you think i am? A maid? 

 

In the end, she didnt even touch the dishes and walk back to her so-called new boss, or should i say 'eonnie' ? 

End of Flashback 

 

Sora look at her NEW red high heels. She whined abuit how dirty is it. Oh well. God. There is only a small black dot there. She curse and stomped out from the shop. The customer all she her like a weird statue. They then suddenly widened their eyes. Jung cooperation. Youngest child. Jung Sora.

 

-----

 

"Yah" Seulgi nugde the pissed-face girl who was washing the dishes. "What" she replied in cold and straight tone. The word sounds to stab a person in the heart. Seulgi raished her eyebrow. What is it. Another stupid gangs? Or another stupid customer who threatened her to call her boss which is her? Or another student who being a pain in the ? 

 

"What is it? Whats up yo" Seulgi reach her hand to help her washing the dishes. "The new worker" she shook her head. Thinking about the innocent girl make her to throw a tantrum. "Oh? The one who use the short dress?" Seulgi shrug. Maybe. She find it weird to see a cute face girl using a VERY short dress and cusses in the center of their shop.

 

Sekyun groaned loudly "She is just plainly freaking an idiot!" She took off her washing gloves. "What? She is cute" Seulgi simply said whats inside her mind. Sekyung give her a WTF-face while she returned with a blink. "For pete's sake Nam Seulgi, do you need a hard high kick at your head or you are jut dumb?" Sekyung slap her forehead. 

 

Seulgi furrowned her eyebrow. Whats wrong with praishing a girl? "SHE IS YOUR SISTER'S FREAKING BULLY YOU STUPID!" She yell loudly. Whats with people these days?! She blow a breath sharply and walk away in frustation. Seulgi blinked and processed what she said just now. Her eyes widened and she slap her forehead "IM SO STUPID!" She begin to run chasing after Sekyung who was processing herself out from the backdoor,

 

"THATS WHAT I TOLD YOU!" 

 

"YES YE-- AW!!!!" Seulgi's leg knock to the a big wood table. 

 

"SERVE YOU RIGHT FOR BEING TOO STUPID!"

 

"YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

"WHAT!!" 

 

-----

 

"NAM SEULGI!!!!" A deep voice yelled loudly. She swear she thought it was a middle aged man who stalk her. Which is a big NO. It was PARK FREAKING CHANYEOL. He jogged toward Seulgi who sigh loudly. "Yes?" 

 

"Iwaslookingforyousinceyouranawayfrommeyouknowithoughtyouwerelostsomewhereievenlookforyouathongdaetooimtooexhaustedgod" 

 

Seulgi's jaw dropped. What the fck did he say?

 

"What the fck man, are you a rapper?" Seulgi rolled her eyes. Chanyeol grinned and slung his arm around her little shoulder. "Since you make me search for you everywhere," he lean foward his head "Let me drive you to school tomorrow" he wink. 

 

This man really know how to flirt. "Flirt" she mumbled and walk away. Chanyeol chuckled and run to catch he up. 

 

-----

Hello! 

We're back! If you guys notice heehee~

tumblr_inline_nnj6j1OJZu1ttvfl1_500.gif

Enjoy Chapter 14 anyway! Bye! :D