Chapter 9

LOVE ME RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qmsJbJasfo

Song : CLC - Pepe

 

 

#Chapter 9 

 

As soon as Seulgi arrived, she close the door car with a loud BANG, following by Suga she look up to the building. " Nam Seulgi ...

 

What de heck are we doing at mall, at this hour !?" 

 

--------

"Yah.. Nam Seulgi are you crazy ?" Suga ask in disbelief. The girl was trying to broke the mall's door. "Just shut up , ok?" Just in a second, the door opened. Suga widened his eyes " are you serious " he mumbled. "Yes i am, so just shut up and darawa" Seulgi dragged the younger boy inside the mall.

 

It's completely dark, luckily, Seulgi is the owner and Suga don't know that , shh.... dont tell. She cautiously walk. She knows where is the CCTV, and where is the prank. That they didn't know is that the both were holding hands.

 

"Seulg-" "shh! We have arrived " Seulgi slowly open the door. It was a room for managing all the mall settings. Seulgi started from switching the light on. She then blocked all the CCTV so no one could see them. Got caught? Easy. Just tell her father and its done.

 

"Ja. Kkaja" Seulgi continue to drag Suga out from the room. "Woah, how do you know how to do that all?" Suga's mouth agape. "Thats something you dont know and you don't need to know that" seulgi smirk.

 

*DING!* 

 

They arrived at the 5th floor, where the arcade are. Seulgi entered the arcade with hands in the air. "Bet?" Seulgi challange. Suga think awhile before he nod "ok, so whats the bet?" He look at her.

 

A teasing grin appeared at Seulgi's face. "You will see" she said. Suga glared at her "Tsk, then, you, if you lose, you have to dance EXID's up and down for the upcoming music class" its Suga's turn to smirk while Seulgi's jaw dropped.

 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Seulgi shouted. Suga crossed his arm and nodded. Its like Dejavú. (ITS LIKE DEJAVU!! #wat)

 

"You must be kidding me" Seulgi's eyes widened like its going to pop out soon. *cute* Suga secretly laugh. "Fine. Lets do this, Im going to win!" 

 

-----

 

Bobby walk out from his car, leaving his mask inside his car. "What the- what is she doing inside a departement store at this hour?" He shook his head "Crazy as usual" He continued.

 

"Bobby!" He turned his head with confused face, before it turns into his usual bright face "HEY GUYS!!" he yelled like a little kid while waving his hand in the air.

 

BTS have just arrived. They all walk out from their van one by one, like a child. "Soooo... What are you doing ... Here?" Rapmon raished his eyebrow "Apperently, the GPS said that they are here'' he answered while point to the mall with a shrug.

 

"Oh'' its the only word that come out from Rapmon's mouth. ''Great!'' Jungkook's loud voice shocked them. ''What why?'' V circled his hand to jungkook's shoulder. ''We can play here!'' He smiled goofily which earned a straight face from his hyungs. ''Yes?'' He blinked before pouting 

 

''maybe no'' 

 

Then, They all walk inside. ''Seulgi? Suga?'' Jin eyes wondered around the mall. A loud shrieked boomed as soon as Jin said. All of them jumped in shock. 

 

''S-Suga h-hyung" Jimin was the one who shrieked loudly. Well who wouldn't if suddenly there is a freaking person at the end of the hallway, not to mention, its a boy who use a freaking Nana Orange Caramel magic girl's outfit. Jhope tripped and fall right on his face. 

 

A loud laugh come out as the girl clutching to her stomach. ''Damn! You guys--- FACE--- PRICELESS!!!" she again laugh loudly. Suga rubbed his neck awkwardly. Suddenly Rapmon too, laughing loudly,m followed by the others. "I should took a picture!'' Jin said while laughing. 

 

''Oh yeah, me too'' they all took their phone out while taking a picture, ignoring the fact that Suga is shocked. His eyes where so big, which make him more cute. 

 

''I'm sooooo gonna blackmailed hyung when you are annoying'' Jungkook stated, leaving the dumbfounded boy while Seulgi was about to rolled on the floor. 

 

''YAH DONT YOU DARE, YOU BRAT!!!'' 

-------

Author note : 

I'm really really sorry guyss !! for the late update >.< 

I've been really busy with school homework and project even if we doesn't go to school the project and homework keep increasing 

My sister also play with the computer so its been really hard too update soon. Hope you guys understands * bow *

and since it's been 1 day after BTS mv out . Here some Bangtan for you guys >.<

               

Hasil gambar untuk bangtan i need u        bangtan1_cover.jpg