Chapter 11

LOVE ME RIGHT

Hasil gambar untuk exo

Korean ver : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWfsla_Uh80

Chinese ver : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-qm0xh0VK4

 

Song : Call Me Baby - EXO 

*replay the song, once its stop! \( ^○^\)

 

#Chapter11 

 

Once Sekyung done making all the ice cream. Sweats runed down to her pale face. She wiped it off and grabbed all the trash and walking out from the shop usig the back door. She dropped the trash beside the full bin. 

 

"Baby!!" 

 

She turned her head. A body crash right to her chest as she widened her eyes. She froze. Baekhyun hug her waist as he snuggled to her neck. "Im sorry, help me for this time" he mumbled right beside her ear. She shivered at his deep voice. 

 

Surprisingly, Sekyung Baekhyun hair and look at the girl. Her eyes seemed about to popped. Kim Taeyeon she thought quitely before smirk secretly. She pulled Baekhyun's body to see his face. About a second, she froze. She then smiled and grabbed his face. 

 

"Baby! Why are you here?" Sekyung ask sweetly. Baekhyun pouted, Sekyung widened her eyes as she felt her heartbeat quickened. This boy is just pure cute, he is a gangster right? "I miss you, thats why" he sulkily said. Sekyung pinched his cheeks lightly. Baekhyun's eyes doubled its size. D-did she just pinch my cheeks? A soft pink creeped at Baekhyun's cheeks. 

 

Taeyeon who was looking at them, glared at Sekyung. She just failed flirting with a cute boy. She stomped away. They both sighed in relief. Sekyung realized that her hands were still pinching his face, she quickly let her hands dropped and coughed. 

 

"Sorry" Damn, why did she apologize. She mentally scolded herself. Baekhyun shook his hand and hands "No, no, i must be the one who said sorry" He said. Sekyung nodded lightly. 

 

A loud laugh boomed as a bunch of boys and 2 girls walking toward their way. Sekyung eyes search for help as she looked at Baekhyun "Now you help me!" She grabbed his hand. Their body touch, they once again hugging again. The bunch of boys walk passed them. L raished his eyebrow at both of them. 

 

Somehow, they looks really familiar to him. They both pretend to act like a couple. Sekyung cursed under her breath. STUPID KIM MYUNGSOO, JUST WALK PASS ME! she thought. L shrug and walk passed them. They both parted away. Baekhyun's face reddened even more than before. 

 

"SEKYUNG!" Woobin yelled from inside the shop. Sekyung quickly run inside. She peeked out from the door, only to find Baekhyun bitting his lips. "Yah, thanks for your help" Baekhyun's face turned into surprise. Surprise that she smiled at him warmly. Surprise that she hug him before. "O-oh, n-no problem" he suttered. Sekyung smiled and close the door. 

 

Baekhyun held his chest. What the hell just happened. He smiled to him self. Sekyung.

 

"Baekhyun!" He turned his back and waved. "Oh!" EXOK walk to him. "What are you doing at the backroad? We are worried sick that you suddenly nowhere" Suho scolded. "No. Nothing!" He linked his arm with Chanyeol and drag him. He stopped walking "C'mon, you guys said we want to go to arcade" Baekhyun yelled from far as he continue to walk with Chanyeol. 

 

"Whats with him really" D.O raished his eyebrow. "Just now he seems so done with his life, and now, he grinned like a fool" D.O face-palm. Suho laughed and grabbed the two maknae with him. 

 

------

 

"Im going! See you around Woobin" the door closed. Woobin shook his head. "Brat" he chuckled. Sekyung let her into her car and plopped in. She quickly speed up to her house. 

 

In just 5 minutes, she arrived. She park her car, but strangely, a van and some sport car park there. She looked around at the car and she quickly know whose. The one and only Grey car, L. "Sht!" She quickly run inside, unfortunately, 7 boys with 1 girl greet her. Mission failed. 

 

They all were putting a straight face, one of them glared at her. Of course its L. L toward her and directly flickered her forehead. "You, brat. I told you to rest at home right!" He scolded. Sekyung rubbed her forehead. "Yeah, yeah, sorry Mr. Kim, geez" she cursed. 

 

"Where are you from?" Seulgi ask while she took one of the chips at the living room. Sekyung swallowed, "My ... shop?" She awkwardly grinned. "WHAT?!" They all screamed. Seulgi choked on her chips. Is she even serious, shop?! They were there about 30 minutes before. "You are unbelieveble" L gaped. 

 

"Then, the backro---" L's sentence cutted by a slapped at his mouth from Sekyung. "Hahaha, what are you talking, L" she dryly laughed. "Ahhh, thats why that Woobin guy was the one who become the cashier" Woohyun muttered. Seulgi grabbed one of the chips and throw it to Woohyun "Hyung to you" which earned a glared from her brother. 

 

Dongwoo tilted his head "What did you want to say before L?" He ask. Sekyung swallowed before glared at L, as if it was saying 'You-tell-him-i-gonna-cut-your-throat'. L seems to got what she said and quickly answered. "No, no, nothing" He grinned. 

 

Sungyeol looked at them both. Somehow, something smell fishy between them. He take a note to make sure to ask what is it to L. 

------

 

Sehun seems was in deep thought. He sit while watching his hyungs playing with blank face. Sekyung. Gangster. Black Knights. Leader. Is the only word that ringed inside his head. His noona, who he ever promise to protect her, is a gangster. Not to mention, She is the Leader of the famous Gangs, Black Knights. He take a mental note that his noona already know him are a gangster. From the looks she give to him before at the building, describe all. 

 

Shock

 

Yes, shock. "Yah! Maknae!" Kai's voice snapped him from his thought. "Come on, lets eat, Suho hyung's treat" In the mention of food, Sehun grinned and followed him. "Great! Lets eat pizza!!" He yelled like a kid. Kai shook his head at his cute buddy. 

 

-----

 

"Bye hyungs!" Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved. "Bye you three!!!" They all chorused before walking to the other direction. "Aigoo, today is so cold" Chanyeol brought his hand together. Baekhyun stiffed his hand to his pocket and nodded. 

 

"Yah! OH SEHUN!" A girl vice yelled. It was Sekyung. She jogged toward them and panted. Baekhyun's eyes widened. Sekyung grabbed her brother hand "Lets go home" she said between her pant.

 

"Dont tell me you search for me" Sehun blankly said. Sekyung flicked his forehead "Yes I am!" She glared. Sehun face-palmed. Oh right, I forgot to tell her "For how long?" Sehun ask. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other. 

 

Baekhyun pulled out some hot-pack and throw it to Sekyung. "Pay back" He grinned and dragged Chanyeol away. Chanyeol raished his eyebrow "What pay back?" 

 

"I will tell you later" They both then walk inside their house that they shared, which was only a block before the sibblings. Sekyung smiled and ruffled her brother's hair and walk home. 

 

"I made you some your favorite cookies" she said. 

 

"GREAT!" Sehun yelled before draggig his noona.

 

-----

 

 

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! SEKYUNG-AH!!!" Seulgi yelled from a far. Sekyung stopped walking and look behind. A air-taking hug crashed to Sekyung body. "Morning~" Seulgi grinned before parted them away. 

 

Sekyung shook her head and held her hand in the air, as if saying 'Hi'. "You know, L is going to transfer here" It makes her stopped walking once again. Her eyes doubled its size. Seulgi squeled "Im so excited! The other too, they are going to transfer here!" She jumped in joy. 

 

what. Transfer? No sht sherlock, why?! she face-palmed before enter her class along with Seulgi. "Damn" Seulgi muttered. Sekyung sighed and walk to her seat. 

 

"Good morning" Baekhyun greeted and waved lightly at Sekyung. Yesterday, Baekhyun unknowingly sit beside Sekyung's seat, while Chanyeol sit beside Seulgi's seat. I thought im going to sit with another annoying fangirls, guess im lucky Baekhyun grinned quitely. 

 

"Nice to meet you" Baekhyun said once again, earning attentions from all the students inside. Sekyung swallowed "Nice ... to meet you ... too" She quitely answered. Baekhyun's eyes brightened while the other students start to whispering to each other. 

 

Chanyeol grinned toward Seulgi. "Annyeong! We meet again!" He showed his toothy grin. "Oh, yeah, Annyeong" strangely, both of them already dropped the formalities around each others. 

 

Both of the conversation got a special attentions from the students inside the class. Just in a second, the news spread like a fire around the school.  It was like : 

 

"Gosh, the queenkas and the new kingkas exchange greeted! The Cold Princess also greeted him back! Its so weird! And not to mention, The new kingka, chanyeol said that the school queenka, Seulgi and him already met before! Its sooooo weird, so, did it means The cold princess and the new kigka Baekhyun ever met before?!" 

 

Sekyung cursed under her breath when the message reach her. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and not to mention Seulgi too, they got the message. Baekhyun look at Sekyuh worriedly. *Oh, fck, I mess up* He glared at his own phone, before putting it back to his pocket harshly.

 

Chanyeol blinked "Is it always like this?" He ask Seulgi who was face-palming herself. "O-oh ... yeah" she answered. 

 

The door opened, revealing the teacher, Ms. Kang. Finally peace broke inside the class and the lesson start.

 

-----

 

Seulgi sighed and banged her head to her table. "Sht. Sht. Sht" A hand slipped between her head and her table. Her eyes widened. wait, i thought there is no student just now, and Sekyung were already out from the class She slowly look up from her table to the person infront of her. 

 

"C-Chanyeol" she suttered. Chanyeol rubbed her -already red, forehead with his thumb. "Isnt it hurt?" He slightly winced seeing the her red forehead. Seulgi cleared and stand up "W-why are you here!" She yelled. Chanyeol grinned and took something out. Its a box of strawberry banana milk. "You should eat, you know" he smile warmly. 

 

He sit at his seat as he offered his banana milk. Seulgi slowly take the banana milk and open it. Chanyeol giggled and open his -another, chocolate banana milk. 

 

-----

 

 

The bell ringed, means the class already over. Sekyung cracked her hand as the other student greet the teacher. Once the teacher out, the other student hurriedly left their table and dashed out from the class. 

 

The 4 highschooller left alone. They all walk out from the class. "Seulgi, im going first" Once they go out, Sekyung smiled and patted the other girl before running toward the parking lot. 

 

Baekhyun look over to Sekyung who was already running to the parking lot. He too, walk to the parking lot, leaving the 2 student. 

 

The two student walk in silence until they reach the school gate. A one familliar voice yelled, the two student whipped their head together, looking at the man who yelled the girl's name. The girl frozed at her place, as the the boy furrowned his eyebrow.

 

"SEULGI-AH!!!" 

 

-----

Sorry for the long update !! >.<   It's been a long time seen we update last time

Hope you like the new update and thank you already give your time to read our story *bow* >.< 

And we really thank you you guys for subcribe our story. Hope you guys like our story and we may a bit late for update because exams but thank you guyssss!!! We love you from our deep heart \(^o^)/ 

tumblr_static_4zm46sa9vvgg4ksoswgck88oc.