Prologue 3

LOVE ME RIGHT

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNFLlnl4DtiIElVd9U61q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-3V0FwPzes

Song : Sunshine - Rainbow

 

 

Narator’s POV

Monday is one of the worst day ever for Jaekyung, who wouldn’t if she always get bulled by THE queenka. The flirthy, b*tch queenka. Not only her but the seior year too. Even throught he is bullied, but she was glad that she have 2 bestfriend who always support her no matter what happen. Oh Sekyung, the quite one and Nam Seulgi, the chirphy one.

Whenether she is sad, Seulgi will always tried to cheer her up, while Sekyung, yeah, she don’t talk so much but her present always make everything feel comfortable, not only that, she will give Jaekyung a comfort which is by a pat.

Oh? Where are they? Jaekyung thought as she look around the school. She remember the school gossipers are talking about them. She continue to look around until she found the school garden and sit on the rock.

On the other side of the school garden a boy leaned to the wall with a girl holding a box of chocolate “p-please accept my h-heart?” The girl shutted her eyes, waiting for an answer. The boy rolled his eyes, for sure, his sister will yelled at him for doing this. The boy only walk away witout looking to the girl. “I-I will not g-give up, S-sehun-sshi!” The girl stomped her leg to the floor whil the bo sigh.

Jaekyung the one who accidently saw that jaw dropped. When Sehun walk away,his gaze met Jaekyung’s, she quickly look away and back to her book. Oh … I think I have saw he before Sehun shrug it off and just walk away. Jaekyung peek up from her book He is … the kinga … and Sekyung eonnie’s brother … right? She furrowned her eyebrows Geundae … why is he so cold? She shrug that off. While she was wondering around THE Jung Sora come with her minions.

She ACCIDENTLY  stepped on Jaekyung’s shoes hardly which earned a yelp from her. Sora raished her eyebrow “What are you doing here Freak? Reading a book? How lame” she smirk. Jaekyung just lowered her head, feeling embrassed. Sora pointed her hand and put it on Jaekyung’s forehead. “Hey Freak, look at me”

Jaekyung showed an annoyed face secretly. Unfortunately, one of her minion saw that and scoffed. “Princess, she showed an annoyed face!”she mocked. Sora looked toward Jaekyung’s face “Oh, so the Freak is brave enough, eh?” She raished her eyebrow. She then started to pinch Jaekyung’s hand hardy. A blue-black can be seen there.

Right then Sehun come and grabbed Sora’s hand off Jaekyung’s hand “What are you doing Sora?” He raished his eyebrow and eyed Sora. Her minions feel scared and quickly run away from the field. “She was the one who started, don’t blame me!” She yelled and dogded her hand from Sehun’s grab. “Really? You sure and what if you lied?” He asked Sora.

“I-I am not!” Sora denied. Jaekung interfered both of them “uh .. Im sorry to interfere both of you, but I think I will go” Right when she was about to go, Sora grabbed her hand and shouted “ Where are you going?!” She glared at Jaekyung, but Sehun grabbed her hand and yanked her away. Jaekyun quickly walk off from the field.

“Stop it Jung Sora!” Sehun said with annoyed tone. How could a person be this annoying? Does she don’t have life that she need to bullied someone? He thought. “Oppa-“ Sehun cut her with duh tone “Stop calling me Oppa! For Pete’s sake, we are the same age!” She blow his bangs. Sora hunged her head low.

Annoyed, Sehun huffed and walk away. Sora yelled in frustration “WHY MUST THAT PERSON IS HER?! WHY NOT ME?!” She stomped her foot to the ground. Her minions then come back to fetch her. One of them - the same girl who told Jaekyung shows an annoyed look, put her arm to Sora’s shoulder. “Calm down princess” Sora yanked her arm away from her shoulder. “AISH! GO AWAY!” She shouted and yelled a high pitch scream, which make her minions close their ears.

Her minions hung their head low. She glared at them and stomped away from the field. Jaekyung, who just walk out from the feld, blushed. He is so kind, no wonder he is Sekyung eonnie’s brother she giggled. Just then, someone slap her shoulder, she jumped in shock.

“eonnies!” Seulgi laugh hardly while Sekyung shows a tiny smile.after a minute, Seulgi’s laughter died down “Kaja, lets go to the canteen” she grabbed Jaekyung’s and Sekyung’s arm and dragged them.

 

Sehun’s POV

Where is she? I thought I saw her at the library. I admit, he is one if an interesting girl I ever meet. I don’t know, but when she is doing something, it looks so cute.

I remember noona one brought her and her other friend to her birthday party. One question that she never answer me is : whats her name. I have been curious since she come to noona’s party. She is so eye-catching even though she is a NERD. And one thing that I didn’t know, that she is in my school. How could I be this stupid? I don’t care if she is a NERD.

But. I think I LIKE her.

 ------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note

Hi! Nice to meet you! *bows* please enjoy the Prologue3!

P.S The real chapter will come out soon, so please wait for it!

-HwangPanda