Chapter 10

LOVE ME RIGHT

exo.jpg

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lcblxEZFM8

Song : I am a woman too - Minah 

 

#Chapter10 (Long Chapter~ :p)

 

"Im going home" Baekhyun muttered as he grabbed his door car. A hand slapped his shoulder "Hey buddy, why are you seems so down?" It was Chanyeol. He was going to chase after Seulgi, but seeing already so many of them chasig after her, so its not going to help either.

 

"No, nothing, just" Baekhyun shrug his hand off from his shoulder before get inside his car. He zoomed off.

 

"What with him?" D.O raished his eyebrow. "Stressed, i guess" Suho chuckled. "Ja, lets go home hm? Its quite dark- stratch that, its almost morning, lets go home ok?" Suho warmly smiled while walking toward Sehun who was about to cry, even he dont know why.

 

Sehun slowly nodded, knowing his noona will be mad if he dont go to school. "Ok hyung" he slowly said as he get in to his car. One by one, they all zoomed off. Infinite too, they all catch them behind. 

 

----- 

*Knock knock* 

 

Jaekyung's face popped from the door before she stepped in. *Weird* she thought. A boy was sitting beside Sekyung. She slowly walk and tapped the boy. L jumped in shock. Different from the cold L, he stood up and bowed. Jaekyung blinked and bowed her head. "Annyeonghaseyo ... who ... are you?" Jaekyung raished her eyebrow. L chuckled *must be the Jaekyung that Seulgi said* 

 

L bowed again "Annyeonghaseyo, Im L, Sekyung and Seulgi's friend, you must be Jaekyung right?" he showed his charming smile. Jaekyung's jaw dropped. *Oh my* her heart was about to popped out and she mentally screamed. *he so handsome! Not to mention cute!* she squeled joyly. 

 

"O-oh, i thought who" she mumbled. L chuckled and ruffled the younger girl's head "Not to mention, you must call me oppa" He, again showed his 'breath-taking' smile. Again, Jaekyung's heart about to dropped. 

 

The door swinged opened "L, i brought some fo-- oh, Jaekyung-ah!!" Seulgi squeled in joy and hug her. Again, the door knocked. "Guess, so many guest today" Seulgi said while letting the younger girl go. One by one, 4minute's face popped. It was so funny that their expression were the same. 

 

"SEULGI!!!" They squeled. 

 

"DAMN WOMANS, CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE SHUT UP?" 

 

"SEKYUNG-AH/UNNIE/SWEETY!!!" 

 

"Ew, L, what with the SWEETY" Sekyung showed a disgust face. L flicked the girl in the head "Hey! Im older than you!" L scolded. "Yeah, older by 6 months" L gaped. "Still! Im older than you brat!" He pouted. "See, now who is older?" Sekyung ask the other. "You" they all answered unison "YAH!" L gasped and held his chest, hurt. "Drama queen" Sekyung stated which earned a glare from L and Sekyug stucked her tongue out. 

 

"Are you sure you guys are not couple?" Jihyun ask and eyed two of them. "No/Yes" Sekyung slapped L's stomach. L winced in pain. "Damn woman, you are sick man" he rubbed his stomach. "Oh right, let me call the doctor" Seulgi then walk out. 

 

She then come a second later with a doctor. Once again, L and Sekyug are bickering about some stuff, while Jaekyung and 4minute laughing at them. Seulgi shook her head. 

 

"Excuse me," the doctor interupted "I guess Ms. Sekyung can go home today, seeing her temperature had gone down" the doctor smipe after checking Sekyung. All of them pumped their fist. "But," oh well, hapoy things always followed by sad things, guess. 

"You need to get some injection" The doctor stated. At the moment, Sekyung's heart was about to dropped to her pants. "You must be kidding me" Sekyung gaped. 

 

------

 

"Fck that lil' nurse" Sekyung grumbled under her breath, so no one could hear her. But L, hear her. They were walking down at the street. Seulgi was already went home, she said she have a dinner with her family and blah blah. 4minute and Jaekyung too. 

 

The night was quite dark, she could only see half of L's face. "So .. what up?" She ask quitely. "What whats up?" L yawned. 

 

"Dark side, are they ok?" she peek to see L's face. She know L will be angry after all what just happened, and she still asking about them. L stopped walking while looking at the ground with cold eyes. Sekyung stopped besode him. "Yet, you still asking about them?" L answered with cold tone. Sure, of course, Sekyung shivered. 

 

"I know, but ... they are still ... still a person .. right?" Sekyung awkwardly grinned. L sighed and keep walking, ignoring the question. Sekyung's shoulder dropped. Great. He is going to ignore her like a kid. 

 

"L!!!!" She run toward him, who already walk a little far from her. She poke his stomach. From the far, you could she they were like a couple who were fighting like a kid. L dogde her hand and flick her forehead. 

 

A boy come out from the small wall and sigh. He eyed the two highschooler before walking to the other side. 

 

-------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omu0-hvXuhs

Song : Crash - B.A.P

 

Seulgi dropped her body to her bed. "Saeng," woohyun slapped his sister's leg "go wash urself" he laughed, with his wet hair. The later mumbled "Let me sleep" They just got home from the dinner. They didnt know it was the company dinner. In the end, they both look like a lost sibblings who forcing a smile.

 

"I guess, my face hurt from all the smile" Seulgi groaned and plopped out from the bed. Woohyun chuckled and ruffled his sister's head "Yeah, yeah, now go wash!" He slapped Seulgi's . "Geez, i know, i know" she cursed under her breath. 

 

Once she was done, they both walk downstair, it was quite dark after they both got home. Their parents were already got back to their other house which was located ta the Gangnam district, same as their other friends. "I want to eat!!!" Seulgi yelled on top of her lungs. 

 

"Woah, woah, easy there kid" Woohyun laughed "I have ever told you, the company dinner's food were really horrible." Woohyun shook his head. Being the older siblings, he is the one who always forced to come to the company dinner. Plus he is the man.

 

"Cook me some your kimchi bokkeumbap!!!" She bounced from the couch to the kitchen. "Shh! Shh! Dont come here little missy, you will get hurt" Woohyun scolded. He swinged his ladle to shoo-ed her. "Please, i am a grown up girl Oppa" Seulgi give him a straight face. Woohyun replied with a glare "Now go back to the couch" 

 

"Tsk, i will never learned cooking if its like this" Seulgi grumbled. "Over-protective" she tsk-ed. "I HEAR THAT!" Woohyun yelled from the kitchen. 

 

"YEAH! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HEAR THAT!" 

 

------

 

"See you later, sweety!" Woohyun yelled once Seulgi walk out from the house. "Yeah! See you eomma!" Seulgi zoomed off. "Yah!!!" Woohyun yelled. "Geez, that brat" 

 

On the other side .. 

 

"I wanna go to school!" Sekyung furrowned her eybrows. "Nah" L swing his finger. "Go back to sleep" L push her back to her bedroom. "L!" Sekyung crossed her arm. "IwillbuyyouyourfavoritebreadonceIbackok?Imalreadylate!Seeyougyeoul-ie!!" He said with speed. "Fine. Bye!" L dashed out from her house. 

Sehun already went to school earlier, just in time, L come. "I got nothig to do" Sekyung face-palmed. Her face then brightened. 

 

<30 minutes later>

 

She turned the sign to 'open' as she smiled. "Ja. Im alone here" Sekyung grinned. 

 

*kring kring!* "Welcome!" She showed her eye-smile to the customer. Its gonna be a fun day.

 

-----

 

Its 3 in the afernoon, means the class already over. Sekyung stretch her hand. The student will gathered in a minute. Ussually the ice cream shop will open now "Ja! Hwaiting!"

 

"Oh! Sekyung-ah!" Woobin's eyes widened. "Oh! Woobin! Great. Help me!" Sekyung drag him to the kitchen. "I got sick yesterday, no more question, help me!" Sekyung push him inside "get ready, the bunch of student will come!" 

 

Just in time, the door burst opened witg bunch girl went inside to but ice cream. "₩5000, Here is your charge" She give the money back. "Oh! Are you Sekyung sunbaenim?" One of the student ask. Sekyung just keep quite and lowered her cap. 

 

Woobin who see the scene pull her to the kitchen "Now, you make the ice cream while I do the cashier thingy" He grinned and push her inside. "Tsk" sekyung shook her head and make the ice cream. Many squeled suddenly could be heard from the shop.

 

"3 chocolate big cup, 3 mint big cup, 2 strawberry small cup and 1 cookie and cream extra big cup, please" *Wait* Sekyung looked out from the kitchen. *Sht!!! L!!!* Sekyung quickly go to the kitchen "Yah L! Ppali!!" Sungyeol's voice boomed. "Yes, yes, wait the you pig" L rolled her eyes.

 

"Oh! Woobin!!" Seulgi waved. "Who is Woobin?!" Woohyun over-protectively held her sister. Seulgi face-palmed and push him aside "Its the cashier! See!" Seulgi said. "Who is he?! Why is he here?!" Woohyun continue to screamed. Seulgi slapped his mouth "Oppa! Keep your voice down!" Seulgi glared at him.

 

Sunggyu shook his head. "For your information Nam Woohyun, Woobin is one of your sister's friend that work here" Sunggyu explained. Woohyun glared at him, while Sunggyu give him a What-look.

 

*Kring Kring* 

 

"Welcome!" Woobin said cheerfully. The door opened widely, 5 different character boys walk inside, earnig another loud squel from the customer. Seulgi's eyes widened in surprise to see who walk inside the shop, and blushed. "Hey, saeng, are you sick?" Woohyun scanned her petite body with worried eyes. His hand pressed toward her forehead. 

 

"No, Woohyun, she is obviously blushing" Sunggyu grinned. Jaekyung who were quite from the time they walk inside the shop giggled lightly. Seulgi rubbed her cheek who now already red as the tomato, and glared at INFINITE who were giggling. 

 

"OH! HI SEULGI!" 

 

"WHO ARE YOU!" All atentions now are at them. Chanyeol blinked and pointed to himself "M-me? I .... er Im her Friend!" He beamed. EXOK then face palmed. "Lets just order the ice cream hyung" D.O whispered to Suho. "O-oh, geurae" They quickly rushed to the cashier leaving Chanyeol who was just blinking. 

 

Woohyun tilted his head. "Is he your friend?" Woohyun turned his head "Yeah, Haha, so let him ok, hehehe" Seulgi embrassedly grabbed her brother's cloth to sit. "Hehe, you may go" Seulgi motioned Chanyeol to go to his friends. Chanyeol grinned and waved. "See you!" 

 

"WHAT?! SEE YOU?!" Woohyun yelled with big eyes. "NAM WOOHYUN!?!" Seulgi yelled back. The other customer inside jumped in shock. INFINITE, Jaekyung, even Woobin and Woohyun too. Sekyung who was inside the kitchen, could hear her voice. Its usual. Shrug. 

 

------ 

"No, you guys can go" Baekhyun kindly rejected. "Ok~ See you then!" They all chorused before running to the ice cream shop. Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head. He stuffed his hand to his pocket. His mouth formed a small white breath, it was quite cold. 

 

"Oh, you are the one inside the buolding right?" A girl voice snapped his thought of all the cold temperature. Baekhyun turned his head and flipped his bangs tot he side. "Oh~ its you" Taeyeon smirked. She walk toward Baekhyun. Once she was near, she stopped walking and leaned over to check Baekhyun's face.

 

Baekhyun give her a cold face. Taeyeon smirk even more "You know, I took interest at you when we first met" she runed her fingers to touch his hair. Baekhyun glared at her as he dogde her hand. "Dont touch me" he coldly answered. "Oh~ Fiesty i like it" Taeyeon clapped. 

 

"For your information, first, i dont took interest at you, second, I have girlfriend already, so back off" He lied smoothly. Taeyeon raished her eyebrow "Who?" She challanged. 

 

Baekhyun's wondered around, Taeyeon smirked and bout to snapped, Baekhyun eyes brightened and yelled

 

"Baby!!"  

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

Its Chapter10! Woohoo!

We are currently working on Chapter11 now, hopefully we will finish it soon!  (Too many school homework T.T)

Sorry for any typo or wrong grammer! >< As you guys know English is not our first Language.  

And, BTS comeback *DIED*

bts-i-need-you-800x450.jpg

 

P.S Leave some comment guys! We are dying to see your comment!