Chapter 15

LOVE ME RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sAoKmg7qPI

Song : Girls Girls Girls - Got7

 

#Chapter15

"FRAIDEYYYYY~~~" Seulgi yelled on top of her lungs when they arrive. Chanyeol chuckled. "Your English Ms.Nam" He laugh as he park his car at the mall near their school. 
 
He doesnt want anyone see he is like a brat. Well. Its not helping at all honestly. Seulgi walk out from his car. "Well, my english is better than you" she stuck her tongue out. Chanyeol wave his hand in the air "yeah, yeah, whatever you say Ms. Nam" he then begin to walk to school while Seulgi walk beside him. 
 
"Yah, you are lucky that my brother didnt kill you today" she scoffed. "Well who wouldnt? Everyone fall for me" He jokingly brush his hair and wink at her. Seulgi tsk-ed crossed her arm. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Mr. Park" 
 
"Hey! Its my line!" Chanyeol pointed his finger to her. Seulgi stuck her tongue out and run away from him. "You little brat! Yah!" He begin to chase after her. 
 
A laugh escape from . She mehrong-ed him and run toward the school gate. Chanyeol grin happily. His long legs help him easily to catch her. He grabbed her bag and drag it so her face faced him. 
 
Her face become straight as Chanyeol's grin dissapear. He furrowned his eyebrow. What? Seulgi dogde his hand off from her bag and walk to her class. 
 
*Nam Seulgi! No skinship at school! Remember!* she mentally knock her head. Right. She is queenka. He is kingka. Skinship is a no no. Why? Simple. The whole school and their fanclub- yes fanclub- will be in chaos. 
 
She enter her class and sit on her seat. She put her leg on top pf her table and put a bubblegum inside . *This is why I like being a queenka* she smile slightly. 
 
Chanyeol, just in time enter the class and slip in to his seat. He tidy his hair which earn a squel from his classmate. He smile toward the girls on the other side of class. 
 
He look toward Seulgi who happily munch her bubblegum while closing her eyes. Suddenly a idea come out from his head. He pull out his headphone and place it on her head. He put an up-beat song which make Seulgi's eyes shot open. 
 
"Dafx--" she curse. She look over and Chanyeol just grin and make a peace sign. She sigh in annoyance. Just when she want to snap back at him, many whisper could be hear inside and out the class. 
 
"Bwoya?!!"
 
"Whats with her face?!"
 
"Seolma... "
 
"What is he doing?!!!" 
 
"Kyaaa, ige mwoyaaa"
 
"Daebak, New Hot-tan!!! (hot trend)"
 
Seulgi furrowned her eyebrow, the same with Chanyeol. They both then walk out from their class. Unluckiky, they boh didnt see the person who got the special attention just now. Chanyeol look around and decide to ask the student beside him. 
 
"Uh ... excuse m?" He slowly poke the girl's shoulder. Seulgi turn her attention to them. The girl seems so shock that the kingka talk to her. "Y-yes C-chanyeol-sshi?" 
 
Rule number 1 : Always adress the Kingka and Queenka with -sshi part. 
 
Chanyeol check her cloth and saw her name "ah, Hyerin" The girl shyly look at the ground in reply. Seulgi rolled her eyes. Whats with her? She is just talking with the kingka not God.
 
"Yes, I am Hyerin. Shin. Hye. Rin. Imnida" she introduce. Seulgi annoyance built up and its about to burst now. "Oh yeah, hello. You are our classmate right?" Chanyeol ask. Hyerin nod happily. Happy that she got notice by the Kingka. 
 
Seulgi blow her bangs and shot a question to the point "Did you see who just walked just now?" The girl seems piss that her conversation with Chanyeol got cutted by Seulgi. 
 
"Yes" she simply said. Seulgi scoff. Just about a minute ago, she act shyly and happy and now what? She just act piss and arrogant. "Who" she ask in cold tone. 
 
"Why do you want to know?" She ask back. Seulgi tightened her grip. Oh well, this girl need a punch. Chanyeol sense something is not right so he jump in to the conversation. 
 
"Uh, could you tell us ?" He nicely ask. "Of course!!" She fastly response. Seulgi close her eyes. "Who?" Chanyeol ask. 
 
"Just now, Baekhyun-sshi carried Sekyung-sshi and runed fastly to the nurse room. Baekhyun-sshi looks really worried and his cloth mess up really bad. And Sekyung-sshi's face looks beaten up really bad, thats what is see Chanyeol-sshi" She said with every detail. 
 
"Ahhh, okay! Thankyou Hyerin" Chanyeol smile. Seulgi roll her eyes and straightly walk to the nurse room. She purposely walk between Hyerin and Chanyeol. She then stop in the middle and smile "Thanks for the information!" She then put her straight face back and walk away. 
 
Chanyeol chuckled. He then wave at Hyerin before walk beside Seulgi. "Jealous much Ms. Nam?" He grin. Seulgi glared at him and give him a WTF-face "Fxck you" and Fastly walk to the nurse room. Chanyeol laugh and yell from a far.
 
"Love you too~~~~!" 
 
-----
 
"So, to shorting the story. You didnt bring your mask, and met Dark Side and they tried to flirted with you, oh hell no, they didnt just do that" Seulgi slap her forehead at the same time with Sekyung. "Yes if it make sense" Sekyung answer. 
 
Seulgi groan loudly. "You should ditch class, man" 
 
Sekyung take a small glance at her friend, "why?" 
 
"Its just damn too boring!" 
 
"Well, do you want to spend another 2 freaking hour with the old man watching you doing your freaking homework" she rolled her eyes at the thinking spending with the old man. "Whatever is it, im not gonna spend with the old man" she jump off from the nurse's bed while groaning loudly.
 
"Ah sht." She huff and walk as fast as she can to the class with Seulgi who sigh in annoyance. 
 
Baekhyun walk out from the curtain beside the nurse bed. His jaw dropped. 
 
*Check ur text massage!~ Check ur text massage!~* 
 
He took out his phone and check the massage. 
 
----
-ATTENTION-SM HIGH- 
 
"Ice princess ♡ New Kingka BBH" 
 
----
 
He face palmed and the way he grab his hair shows all. Annoyed. 
 
------
 
"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" The qiant looking boy yell from the end of the hallway. Once she look back, Baekhyun's body swing to the indoor field on the highest floor. 
 
Chanyeol shook the shorter's boy body with a big eyes face. "WHATISITTRUETHATYOUAREDATINGONEOFTHEQUEENKABAEKHYUNWEARESTILLNEWHERE!!!!!!" He said without a period or even coma. 
 
"Wow wow wow Mr. Park Chanyeol, breath, breath" Baekhyun pat the boy's shoulder. Chanyeol slowly take a deep breath.
 
"Okay, whats up?" Baekhyun cross his arm. "Domt you got the massage?" 
 
"I got it" 
 
"You didnt even panic a bit?" A shock splash over his face. Baekhyun blink innocently. "Why would I panic? It didnt even true" he answered. 
-----
 
Hi guys sorry for the late update and thank you so much for the new subcribers and for the upvote
 
we will work hard to keep the story interesting ... sorry if this boring but it will be interesting soon >.<
 
Hope you guys enjoyed thw new chapter :D 
 
baibai ~ see you guys soon :)