Chapter 2

LOVE ME RIGHT

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRQEs4vOIrY

Candy Jelly Love - Lovelyz

 

Chapter 2 

 

*BEEP BEEP* 

 

Sekyung yawn, before she could strecth her hand, she felt a light mass on her shoulder. She look beside only find Sehun snoring. She smiled a bit. It was Saturday, where most of people free. But not to Sekyung, she need to go to her shop - Ice cream shop. She runs an ice cream shop for fun. Her father was the one who gave her a money to runs the shop.

 

Sekyung tap her brother's cheek lightly. "Sehun, wake up" she softly called him. She often called him her baby, well who wouldnt if their brother act like one. Childish. Sehun got up and rubbed his eyes with his finger. "What time is it noona?" He ask. Sekyung got up from the sofa. Last night, they were watching movies together, they fall a sleep when the movies still half of it. 

 

"8:30, ppali get up okay? Noona going to go to the shop." Sekyung lightly pat her brother's head and headed to the bathroom. After a minutes later, she go out from the bathroom and look up to the living room. She smiled sweetly. Sehun is sleeping. She shook her head and walk upstair, getting ready to go to the shop. 

 

She wear a plain white shirt, with black short. She grabbed her bags and grabbed her phone. She walk downstair. "Sehun, noona is going okay?" She yelled as she use her sneakers. 

 

"Noona, I will go to the shop later! See you!" He get up from his place. "Arraseo, bye!" She closed the door. She headed to the garage and open her car. 

 

*BEEP BEEP!* 

 

She got in to her car as she speed out from the house. She could see their neighboor doing their things. Because its still morning, she decided to open the roof of her car. The wind blows her hair. 

 

She then speed the car more. She could hear people gasp in shock. How can a girl like her drive the car so fast? Within in 5 minutes, she arrived at the shop. She park the car infront of the shop. "Oh Sekyung!" She look up and smiled. "Hi" she hug her bestfriend-Nam Seulgi. She work part-time at Sekyung's shop. "Where is Jae?" As soon as they broke the hugs, Sekyung ask. Seulgi pointed behind her, which is the shop "inside, kaja" Seulgi slung her hand on her shoulder. 

 

*KRING KRING!* 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome t--- oh! Sekyung!" Hyorin, the part-timer on her shop called. "Annyeong!" She smiled sweetly. 

 

She looj around and spot her bestfriend "Jae" she called and jumped to Jaekyung. "Hey eonnie" she smiled and push her glasses. One by one the part-timer on her shop come out and greet her. Sekyung smiled in return. 

 

*KRING KRING!* the door opened, shows many customer coming. 

 

"Lets go to work" She smiled confidently. One by one the customer ordered. "1 chocolate big scoop, 2 strawberry small scoop, how much?" A girl, about the same age as her talk rudely to her. She mentally rolled her eyes Fck off you lil' sh*t* "10000 won" She talk rudely back to her. The girl scoffed. "Should I talk to your boss?!" She yelled. Sekyung's face started to change. People started to watch the scene, which Selyung hate, attention. 

 

Sekyung scoffed back. "Excuse me miss, you want to call my boss, do it then" She dared. The girl widened her eyes. "Wow, I dont know what your boss teach you, 'ALWAYS TREAT A CUSTOMER LIKE A KING/QUEEN' dont you ever hear that?" She raished her eyebrow. 

 

"Oh really? My 'BOSS' didnt teach me like that tho. Call my boss then." Sekyung once again dared. She will make sure the girl regret it. "Oh, okay, I will call your boss." She started to dial a number, which she think her other phone. 

 

Her phone ring. She smirk, as expected. She took out her phone and shows the phone scene to her. "So?" She smirked, she could hear people around them gasp in surprise. The girl's face turn into shock. Embarassed, she run out from the shop. The other part-timer shock of what she did. 

 

First, She never talk rudely to other people, more strangers. Second, Their boss almost didnt talk, she only talk when its needed. They were shock except for Seulgi. Because, being a gangs leader, she have to be strict toward other gangs. 

 

Sekyung keep working like nothing happened just now. "Annyeonghaseyo, welcome" her face turn back to normal and ask politely to the customer. The other impressed with her sudden change in a second. Wow. Just WOW. 

 

*KRING KRING!* the door opened widely. "NOONA!" Sekyung mentally slapped her forehead. Embrassing. Really. Sehun were walking will jumping to the cashier. He come with his friends. "Just sit first Sehun" she sighed. He nodded like a child and took a sit beside his noona. His other friends line up to buy ice cream. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sehun friends ... I guess?" Sekyung smiled. They nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Joonmyeon" One of them introduce himself, smiling. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim JongIn-imnida" He wink. "Yah! Dont flirt with my noona!" Sehun protectively held sekyung's hand and pouted while herself laugh. "Annyeong!! Park Chanyeol-imnida!!" He said cheerfully, grinning ear to ear. With his deep voice ... his face didnt match at all. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Do Kyungsoo-imnida" the big eyes boy said. Then the last one at the corner. He has his head down since he come inside the shop. "Er ... Is he ok?" You held your hand up with the 'ok' sign while pointed at him. Joonmyeon tap the boy's shoulder. She sure hear he sigh. He look up and Sekyung's eyes widened.

 

"You ..." she whispered.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun-imnida" 

 

---------------------

Sorry for the late update! We've been really busy this past week

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the update! *clap clap*

 

-Baconz1992