Chapter 16

LOVE ME RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMWXVc3WAYs

Song : Beautiful - Baekhyun

#Chapter16 

"Woah! Daebakiya!!" One of the school gossipers yell loudly inside the class. "Bwo bwo bwo!" One of his friend ask in interest. The school gossiper, Hong Jisuk, clap his hand. 
 
"Woohoo! You know the usual party which all the student in school held it like every year!" He cheer. His friend yell loudly and cheer. 
 
Yes. Its the school tradition. Every year, every student held this party just to do something fun. Of course the news spread from the school student council even to the nerd. Every student HAVE to bring their partner. No other school student allowed except for SM High student. 
 
Ussually every queenka and kingka bring their friend,  just friend not boyfriend. If the person dont bring their partner, as soon as she/he get inside, they will get a punishment. Seulgi ussually bring random fanboys to this party.
 
Sekyung just walk in without a partner. Well who the hell could dare to scold her to not bring partner. Jaekyung? Ussually she will be dragged by Seulgi and no one could dare to challange her. Well, what about this year? 
 
"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Jisuk widened his eyes. His friend look at him. "What?" 
 
"Lets make a bet" he smirk. What? Bet? his friends look at each other. "The one who could bring one of the queenka, will get to meet my noona" His friends's eyes widened. Noona?! 
 
His sister is a famous model. Everyone know that his noona is hot, pretty and not to mention very friendly. As her younger brother, he ussually got many fanboys just only to get his noona's number. 
 
"DEAL!" They all yell. 
 
------
 
"Sekyung sunbaenim! Please accept my request!" 
 
"Seulgi!!! Come to the party with me please!!!!" 
 
"Sekyung-ah!" "Sekyung-ah!" "Sekyung-ah!"
 
"Seulgi!" "Seulgi!" "Seulgi!"
 
Their fanboys hope that they could got them to be their partner. Hope. No matter what happen. 
 
They both run in the high speed all the way the school. "Fck!!!!" Seulgi yell loudly. Sekyung her dry lips. Why the hell have i to do this every year?! No other choice! she look at Seulgi and Seulgi look at her. They both nod and they both run to the different way. 
 
Sekyung run to the right building while Seulgi run tot he left building. Sekyung look around to search for help but the hallway iis completely empty since almost the right building's student have gone home at 1 PM. Currently its 2 PM. 
 
She curse. to be Queenka! she mentally yell on top of her lungs. Her fanboys were still running to her while yelling her name like a madman.
 
my life! my life! my life! 
 
Just then, a boy appear from the right way and walking away. His back show his perfect styled hair. He carried his bag on his right hand while his left hand held a book. 
 
Damn, whonever is it, I NEED YOUR HELP! 
 
------
 
Seulgi blow her invisible bangs while grab her bag tightly. EOMMA!~ APPA!~ OPPA!~ PARK CHANYEOL!~ WHO EVER IT IS !!!!!!! SOMEONE JUST POP INFRONT OF ME!!!!!! 
 
"HolyFreakingShiet!" She stop running. Her fanboys stop too and circled her. Seulgi blink in surprise. Chanyeol was standing right on the end of the hallway as if already waiting her with blank face. 
 
He took a step and step and step to her place. Her fanboys were still yelling or even fighting to the person beside them just to get her attention. But no, she just blankly looking at Chanyeol who was walking to her. 
 
Right about 2 step to her, he stop. What is he doing? 
 
He is smiling softly. 
 
He took another step and the last step, and finally, he arrived. Her fanboys curse silently. What is he doing to their queenka? Chanyeol slung his hand to her shoulder. 
 
"Listen to everyone here, I am here going to announce,
 
that Seulgi is going to the party with me" 
 
Her eyes widened.
 
------
 
"Geuman" Sekyung pant. She got really tired and stop running. In instant, funnily, jer fanboys stop chasing after her. Sekyung wave her hand in the air, "I have a partner" she revealed. 
 
Her fanboys's jaw drop. What? Partner? 
 
"Yeah I have, you see the boy there" she point at the boy who walk to the same way as them.
 
"But Sekyung! Why did you want to go with him! Who is he anyway!" One of them yell from the back. Sekyung scratch her head. The problem is, she also dont know who is it. "Uh ... wait a minute," 
 
Probably another nerd, whatever she thought
 
She then shake her head and run toward the boy. "Excuse me," she tap the boy's shoulder. The boy turn his head. 
 
Holy freaking Cow she slap her forehead. Byun Baekhyun. Sht. Its Byun Baekhyun
 
Fate is playing with her
 
Baekhyun blink and push his glasses. "Me?" He point at his self. "Oh well, better than nerd" she muttered and turn his body to show his face. 
 
"Here is my partner" she show an awkward grin. 
 
"KWANG JITAE?!" they yell. What?! Hwang Jitae?! School most dirtiest mind?! She blink her eyes and check her eyes. She look beside, but ... 
 
It is Byun Baekhyun. "What?" Baekhyun blink. He take off his glasses and ruffled his hair. "I am Byun Baekhyun, not Kwang Jitae" he said. Sekyung secretly sigh in relief. 
 
For a second, she thought it was really Kwang Jitae.
 
-----
 
"Sekyung-ahhhhhhhhh Jeballllllll~~~~" a loud sound of whine ecooed inside their hideout. "L, please" Sekyung groan. "Sekyunggggggggggggggggg" he whine once again. B.I, Bobby and Jinhwan look at them both with blank face. 
 
L? Whinning? To Sekyung? It must be a joke to them. 
 
"Seulgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Nae dongsaengggggggggg Jeballlllllll" Seulgi walk downstair with both of her hand on her ear with Woohyun trailed behind her with a puppy face. 
 
"Eoh? Eoh? Let me in just once, eoh??? Eoh????" Woohyun give his best puppy face. "Oppa, remind me once again, how old are you?" Seulgi frown and close her eyes. Woohyun pouted and sit beside L who just give up. 
 
Just then, Woohyun send L a eyes masaage.
 
What should we do?
 
I dont know
 
Should we ask Sunggyu?
 
Dont ask, you know he will never allow us to get inside there, beside he is too lazy to get inside
 
So then, what should we do now?
 
How about we just sneak in? 
 
"AW!" L yell in pain. Sekyung glare at them both. "Dont you dare" she warn. "What?" L rubbed his, now red, forehead because the flick from Sekyung. "Dont you kid me, i know what you guys thinking" Sekyung answer.
 
Oh sht, I forgot she is a mind reader 
 
"Yeah sht" Sekyung raise her eye brow at L. L just sheepishly smile and muttered a small 'sorry'. B.I, Bobby and Jinhwan shared a small glance. 
 
"Im going guys" Sekyung stood up and nugde B.I. B.I nodded and followed by Jinhwan and Bobby. Sekyung run upstair and bump into V who is rubbing his eyes tiredly. Sekyung chuckled softly and ruffled the younger's hair.
 
"Grow up faster you brat" She smile softly and peek toward Ukwon and B-bomb's room. As usual, they both bicker around while playing the game. "Yukwon, im going" She said. Ukwon give his eyes smile and B-bomb wave at her. "Bye!" They both chorused.
 
She walk downstair, Seulgi was blocking boy of her ears with Woohyun and L who whining at her.
 
I bet they are going in even though i didnt let them 
 
She then look toward the 3Kim brothers
 
And I know they also want to go too, ah ... whatever 
 
She run toward Seulgi and tapped her head and run outside the hideout. 
 
-----
sorry for not update for a long time >.< 
and sorry for our subcribers and other people that wait for us to update this story! >~<
THX FOR OUR SUBCRIBERSSS  ( ~  ^ 3 ^ ) ~