Chapter 7

LOVE ME RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmSImDoJNg
SONG : The Chaser - INFINITE
 
Chapter 7
 
The building turn into silent. Taeyeon glared at Chanyeol " Neo Nuguya?!" Chanyeol held his head up " who do you think?" All of sudden, 5 boys entered the building. A boy catch Sekyung's attention. * he looks so familiar... *
" S-sehun ?" Sekyung whispered. The name said boy froze at his place in the same time, same to the boy next beside Sehun. * She... is the one who help me!* the boy thought. Sekyung quickly turn her back and look to the ground.
L raised his eyebrow * Sehun? As in Sekyung's brother?*  Taeyeon crossed her arm and " Oho~ whats happening here?" She look back at EXO-K before looking back at the other leader. " Scared little missy?" Taeyeon ask in teasing tone. Sekyung clenched her fist before turn her body back facing Taeyeon. " I AM NOT!" She charge toward Taeyeon who were smirking.
 
Sehun or not , Sekyung already doesn't care .  All she care is killing this girl in front her . She raised her fist to her face.
" Stop or i will KILL one of them" right in front of her face, Sekyung's fist stopped. *KILL?* Sekyung frozed.
" EOMMA! EOMMAA !!" A little girl voice ringing at Sekyung's ear. " EOMMA!!  KKAJIMA!!!" an image showed, A little girl were held by the guard while crying.  A middle-aged lady was trying to reach the little girl. 
 
" EOMMA!!!" Sekyung held her head while shut her eyes tightly. " EOMMA! EOMMA!!!" Once again the little girl voice ringed. 
Seulgi look worriedly at her friend.  What's happening? All Black Knights looks worriedly at their leader.  L know whats going on 
He knows.  L run at his friend and held her shoulder before she fell right on his shoulder. 
 
" L " She hardly breathed.  " Im here, Im here" He just hug her tightly and keep saying that over and over again.  Dark Side were just looking at them.  Tiffany glared at Sekyung direction but L glared back at her instead Sekyung.  " Guess, we will continue on the next meeting, See you, Black Knights"  Taeyeon smirked and walk out from the building and Seulgi just glared at her. 
 
Right when Dark Side walked out from the building, Sekyung hel L tightly.  Sekyung vision get blurred. And it finally became darked
Sekyung's head right at L's shoulder.  Right when she passed out Seulgi and the other run towards them. They looked so worried.  Baekhyun walk closer leaving his friends.  " Should we go to the hospital?" He ask.
 
His friends just stare at hime disbelief, * Is this the same Byun Baekhyun that we know ??* They all thought.  L looked up " We should" .  " Let me help "  Baekhyun showed his car key.  L looked at Sekyung, Just let it this once.  L hold her bridal style  
" Where is your car?" Infinite's and Seulgi eyes widened.  The others left dumbfounded.  Baekhyun signaling him to follow him.
Once they were arrived.  Baekhyun opened his car and L put Sekyung at the passenger seat.  " Go. I will go with the others "
L said as Baekhyun nodded.  
 
*BEEP!BEEP!* " L ! get in!"  Seulgi yelled from Sekyung's car.  5 cars were already lave the building, it was EXO-K's who were following Baekhyun's car.  L quickly get in.  " Whats happening?"  Selgi ask as soon as he sit.  " I will tell you later with the other".  
And with that Sekyung's car speed off along by BTS, IKON and INFINITE's car.
 
----
[ AT THE HOSPITAL ]
 
Baekhyun's car and EXO's car already arrive then Black Knights just arrive.  When Black Knights arrives Seulgi ran to see Sekyung and the other followed her,  There they meet officialy with EXO-K. The Black Knights still have their masks on. 
" How is she ?" Ask Seulgi to Baekhyun who just standing in front of the room with a mask on.  " The doctor still checked her up" Baekhyun said.  After 5 minutes the doctor came out from the room and said " Is thre any relatives ?" Without thinking L said " me " and the doctor signaling him to follow him.
 
When they arrive at the doctor office, L ask " Is she okay? It's not something bad right??"  with a very very concern note he ask and the doctor just laughed a bit and said " She's fine but she just traumatized with her past. We don't know what she has been through but.. please don't let her remembered that memory again or even let she see things that remind her of her past again "  and L just nodded.  And L came out from the doctor's office.