Chapter 17

LOVE ME RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7I7HbWtstY

Song : EXO - Dont Go

#Chapter17

Seulgi grab a handful of her hair EDDEOKKAE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She mentally yell on top of her lungs. IM DEAD! I DONT HAVE ANY GOOD DRESS FOR TONIGHT!! She frown and mess her own hair.

Tonight is the day where the school party. She just woke up at 8 in the morning just to search for the right dress for tonight, and its all no use -or that is what she thought.

"OPPA!" She yell from inside her room and walk throught the sea of dresses. "EOH? WAE?!" Her brother yell back. "HELP ME!" 

As soon as she said that, her brother's face popped on her door 

"Help what"

-----

BRING! BRIN--- PAK!!!

Sekyung punch the clock and get up Aish what time is it. She struggle to take her phone beside her bed. She tried to unlock her phone with sleepy eyes. She scratch her head. "Bwoya" she said in sleppy tone.

She knock her phone on her hand but still, its no use. Deciding to charge her phone, she walk out from her bed and walk to the drawer opposite her own bed. "Aish" She curse and search her own phone's charger at the bunch of unused charger. She dont even remember having so many charger before. She took about 10 minutes of goods just to get her phone and finally plugging it to her phone.

Her phone vibrated. Her phone is charging

"0% battery? What did I use it on?" She started thinking and throw it at the desk beside her bed. She walk out and peek over Sehun's room but strangely, he wasnt there because he usually havent woken up yet. She walk downstair and her brother isnt there too. She rub her neck and look around the house

Where is he

A note attached on the fridge.

"Noona, Im outside to meet my friends, dont wait for me, I will go to the party with my friends :)"

-Sehunnie^^

Sekyung nod. "Arraseo" She then begin her morning routine.

-----

"Oppa"

"Oppa!"

"OPPA! SERIOUSLY?!" Seulgi yell in frustation. For the past 2 hours, Woohyun tried to helped her find a dress for her. But then, the 2 hours wasted. "Arra! Arra! Wait a minute!" Woohyun run toward another dress section. Woohyun's eyes wondered around before he smile brightly. "Why didnt I see this" He muttered to himself.

"Saeng!" He yell. Seulgi came with her usual annoyed face and crossed her arm "What" she answered.

Woohyu grin toward her. Seulgi seems taken aback that she backed a bit. Oh well, better not a stupid dress. Woohyun pull out a peace sign. "Oh no, you will never say no to this" he chuckled. Seulgi roll her eyes and impatiently grab his hand to show the dress bit no, Woohyun held it away.

"Oh no no no, you see this later" Woohyun shook his head. Seulgi give him a I-dont-give-a- look. "Oppa." 

"No saeng, I have told you" Woohyun shook her head once again. Seulgi nod in defeat. "Fine!" Woohyun giggled happily. "Oh right~ lets get your hair done, princess~~~" 

"Tch, what princess" she mumbled grumpily. Hair done? It will be interesting ... right? 

-----

"Oh shiet, you are the best" Seulgi curse and run her hand toward her hair who got done a minute ago. "Eheh .. your word princess" Woohyun glared at her. Seulgi smile sheepishly and muttered a small 'sorry' before gaping at her hair again. 

"No kidding, I give you 10 no ... 20 out of 10" She touch her hair again.

Woohyun pinch her cheeks "thanks" he smile. 

Since they were child, they never ever been separated, thats what make them so close. Even Seulgi ussually throw a hurtful jokes about him, he know that she is only joking, and she didnt even meant any harm. And she throw a hurtful jokes, is what makes their relisionship really unique. 

It ussually called Love-Hate relisionship. 

Once when she was in 1st grade, she got bullied of her hair. Hair? Yes hair. When she was diapers, her hair was naturally curled and somehow, it didnt suit her pointy face which was make the other student to bully her by calling her 'Curled Lion' or 'Dirty Hair'. Woohyun never know that she was bullied until she come back with short messy hair (which was really obvious that she cut it herself) and messy face (after crying really hard)

She got really angry and annoyed that she even cutted her hair. Woohyun completely felt really a bad brother even when he was only a 3rd grader student. But he know that he was a bad brother for not noticed her sister got bullied. Thats when he promise to himself that he make sure no one even dare to hurt her only sister again. 

Well, back to them, Seulgi grin as they walk out from their 'private' beauty shop. Woohyun suddenly grab her hand and drag her to the another way. "Oppa, what happen" Seulgi furrowned her eyebrows and look backward. But before she could look backward, Woohyun spoke,

"Dark Side is here" 

Seulgi eyes widened. "What?!" She whispered. Woohyun eyes darkened abit as they stop walking. 

----- 

"Jaekyung-ah" Her step-mother called. "Yes?" Jaekyung look up from her book. Suho and Kai look up from their phone. They all were at their own special room which only the family member know and can go in.

"No, nothing, I will tell you later" She smile at her step-child. Even Jaekyung is her Step-child, she never hate her even a bit, instead, Jaekyug always first, no matter what. Since her mother died, Jaekyung always stuff her face with all those book, that so-called the education book. 

Dont know if it called pity, but she really care about Jaekyung. Kai once got really jealous and ignore Jaekyung's present for almost 2 days, but he cant continued to do it. So on the third day, he ask forgiveness for his childish act. 

"Suho, you can use this and Kai, this is perfect for you" Mrs. Kim smile at both of her child. She then pat Suho's shoulder and ruffled Kai's hair like a child. "Ok, shoo shoo, I need to dress your pretty sister here" Mrs. Kim stuck her tongue out. 

Suho and Kai pretend to get mad and pouted before go out. Mrs. Kim chuckled. *Kids* she thought. 

"Ja! Jaekyung!" She beamed happily. Jaekyung look up from her book and smile. "Yes?" She ask. "I got you a very special dress~" she walk toward a blank wall and she opened the metal like cover on the left, revealling a small password button. She push on 4 PIN and the wall opened. Jaekyung completely stood up and gaped. 

-----

"Neo naege banhaesseo banhaesseo Dalkkomhan nae sarange nog---" The melody got cutted by the loud 'BANG!'. "OPPA!" Sora shout. 

The boy shift his attention to Sora. He give her a questioned look. "Oppa~" Sora batteled her eyes. Yonghwa roll his eyes and put his guitar down. "What do you wnat now?" He ask with a hint of coldness. 

Sora welcomed herself inside his room and walk beside her brother. "Oppa~ dont you want to come to my school's party tonight?" She said in flirty tone. "That party?" He his lower lips. "Hm, Dont you want to grab some chick?" Sora sent her famous 'y' smirk. 

As if I want to get some flirty chick like you

"Come on oppa~ You dont plan to die alone, huh?" She cross her arm.

Yeah, I better die alone than marry some flirty girl  

"Eoh? Eoh? You dont want right? Come on go there~" she give him her so-called 'puppy-eyes'.

Stop it Jung Sora, it doesnt fit you 

"Whatever you say" he lean back to his chair. Sora uncross her arm.

"So you want?" She ask. 

"What do you think?" He grab a handful of his hair and drop it. 

"You go" she said. 

-----

OHOHOHOHOHOHO~

Is it boring? 

Anyway, Here is Chapter 17 (SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!)

/SLAPS/

BYE NOW!! 

tumblr_inline_mme4peccTU1qz4rgp.gif