Chapter 19

LOVE ME RIGHT

 

Song : Tried to walk - B1A4

#Chapter19

 
A/N : "* = Italic 
 
"Seulgi" 
 
"Yeah? Wae?"
 
"Aniya. Nothing. Just wanna ask something"
 
-----
 
Jaekyung uncomfortably stand up. She become the centre of spot once she walk in. Sehun look at her and ruffle her hair. "Its okay" he grin. Jaekyung sigh softly and nod a bit. 
 
Yeah, its okay, right
 
She glance at her brothers. They were smiling at her. Suho give her a comforting smile whole Kai wink at her. She couldnt help it but to crack a small smile back. 
 
"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!" Sora voice's boomed. "Here she come" D.O muttered behind her. 
 
Maybe not
 
Sora stomped away from her brothers to infront of Jaekyung who was looking down at the ground. Once she was infront of her she raise her hand, ready to grab her face to face her. Suho stood infront of her and grab Sora's hand. 
 
"Isnt it too early, Jung Sora?" His voice turn to a cold once while he was glaring at her. Sora took her hand back harshly while looking at Suho. Yonghwa look toward his sister from a far. 
 
For once, he is going to stop her . 
 
He walk to her sister and grab her hand, dragging her away from the kingka. "Oppa! Yah! Oppa!" She tried to pried her hand, but its no use. 
 
Jaekyung sigh. "Didnt I say this is a bad idea?" 
 
"Ofcourse not, why would you think that? And, I was the one who ask you to come right?" Suho answered.
 
Luckily, no one know he is my brother, or else she thought quitely. She  walk away from her brothers and heading toward the quiter place. Sehun look toward Suho and back at her.
 
Something is not right 
 
"Ok! Lets continue" Jaewook cough, earning his attention back. "Ja, 2-B?"
 
"There is!" One of the boys yelled. He grab someone from behind and drag him to the front. "Here is it! Named Ma Changshin!!!" He hollered. His gangs laugh loudly, while the boy lowered his head.
 
Jaewook look at him with blank look. He whisper something on his ear and help him to walk to the stage. 
 
"2-C?"
 
"No one!"
 
"3-A?"
 
"Here!" Unfortunately, one of them is the Basket Team Leader and the other is Basket Cheerleader Leader. Their face were covered with full of red. The other 'Aw'-ed at them while both of them treathened to kick them. Jaewook laugh. 
 
"Hey friend, come here!" He patted the Basket leader and help the cheerleader leader tot he stage. 
 
"3-B?"
 
"No one!!!" Jihyun happily yell while clapping her hand. Jaewook's face turn into a shade of pink and cough. 
 
"Last, my class? 3-C?"
 
"PA---"
 
"Are we late?" Seulgi ask while panting a little with Chanyeol holding her hand.
 
-flashback
 
"The one back then ... Is he really your bestfriend?"
 
"Ani. He isnt" Seulgi answer calmly. "If he isnt, then ..." 
 
"Ex" 
 
"What?" Chanyeol eyes widened as the car stop suddenly. "Yah! Drive properly!" Seulgi yelled.
 
"Sorry!" The car once again speed up. 
 
"So, do you still like him?" 
 
"Ani. I hate him." 
 
-End of flashback
 
"If you hate him, Can I be your partner just for today?"
 
Seulgi straightened up her dress while Chanyeol still holding her hand. Gasp filled the hall once again, the same as when EXOK and Jaekyung walk in. 
 
"What? You are already my partner!" She laughed a bit
 
Their classmate squeled. "They are so cute together! Dont you think?" One of them said to her friend. Seulgi smile a little, hearing her classmate's coment. 
 
"No, I meant the other way" Chanyeol stared at her.
 
"Oh! I think so too! But, they looks like dating each other! Look!" He other answer while pointing at both of them. Chanyeol just grin and tightened his grab. 
 
Seulgi smiled a little "Sure" 
 
They both flash a grin and walk inside. Jaewook shrug. "No more?" He ask. "The transfer student Byun Baekhyun and Ice princess" His other friend raise his hand. "Eoh? Jjinja? Arraseo, tell me when they come" Jaewook patted his shoulder. 
 
He look toward the door, but no one come in so he shrug it off and walk away. 
 
-----
 
"Yah, lets just go later" Sekyung said to Baekhyun who was singing along the song that he put. He stop singing and face her "We can?" He ask while blinking. "Why not?" 
 
Baekhyun nod like a puppy. "Okay!!!" He happily drove off. Actually, they were about infront of the place, but they drove off to the other side. "Where do you want to go?" Being the kind boy, Baekhyun ask. "Hanggang" 
 
"Geurae" He said as he open the roof of his car. "Euak!" Sekyung squel in delight. Baekhyun laugh. She look at him. "What?" She stood up. Baekhyun just shook his head, so she just shrug it off. 
 
In just 15 minutes, they arrived, since the place is quite near the river. Sekyung hop off from his car as he walk out. "Aaahh~~~ I like it hereeee" She said and put her hand on the cliff. Baekhyun stuff his hand on his pocket and stood beside her. 
 
"Aahhhh, this is so refreshing!" Baekhyun said. Sekyung nod. 
 
"Yah" 
 
"Bwo?" 
 
"Look here" Sekyung look behind her. 
 
*click* 
 
"Yah" Sekyung glare at him as he laugh loudly. "Hey, at least you look cute here!" He said. Her face looks so innocent that he want to treasure it. Sekyung stare at him and grab his phone. 
 
"Yah, my phone!" He whine and pout. Oh, she is so going to delete it. But no, she grab him and put her hand on the air. "Cheese Mr. Byun" she said. Baekhyun gladly cheese and put on a peace sign. "Ah yah, my hand is too short" Sekyung hand him his phone.
 
*click*
 
Her hand put around his shoulder while put a peace sign with blank face, while Baekhyun laughing with his eye winking.
 
He laugh while Sekyung grin. 
 
Taeyeon look at them from a far. "Laugh all you want, I will make sure both of you break up" she tightened her fist and gritted her teeth. 
 
-----
 
so sorry for the long update >.< we just have time now its really been busy in our school
we finally had our free time now and we just realize that chap 18 was hide ....
we're really sorry and thank for waiting our story
oh, and we want to write a new story,, what do you guys think ?