Him..

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

 

Him...

Yaelin's POV

Ever since the first day of school, I could not find him anyway despite us studying in the same school. Maybe he is a senior here so that's why because the school is separated into the seniors and juniors sections. I even tried my luck on lunch breaks but apparently searching for him during lunch was just like finding needle in a haystack so I gave up searching. " If we are fated to meet each other, I think we will meet " I said it softly.

Today, the day I've been waiting for.. It's THURSDAY! Finally for my dance classes after lunch just could not wait to get started. The lessons before lunch break was passing so slowly.. Finally the bell rang, I quickly packed my stuff into my bag and head to my locker to get my change of clothes. On my way there, I spotted Bambam standing at my locker waiting for me with his 6 other friends, 3 of them whom I already met. Bambam saw me and started waving at me so I waved back at him. As I got closer, Bambam asked," Noona! Meet my other 3 friends, JB the leader/appa of Got7, Jr the omma, and Yugyeom the maknae! " upon hearing what Bambam said, I let out a small laugh at how he introduces . " oh ya I almost forgot, Noona! Want to go have lunch with us? " Bambam asked. " You guys can go ahead, I have strict rules for myself to not eat before dance class because I would puked.. Don't wanna waste any food." I said. They all just formed a 'o' shaped on their mouth and started nodding suddenly Bambam turned and looked at me with his pupil enlarged." WHAT?! You dance? why didn't you tell me? " I turned to my locker and started unlocking it while answering back to Bambam,"You didn't ask me." 

I took out my change of clothes then turn and face them again." So, what lessons are you guys having later? " I asked them. They all said in unison, "DANCE" now my turned looking at them with my pupil enlarged." Same class as me? " I asked nervously. " Not sure. Usually dance classes the seniors and juniors would have it together and they would split the class into 2 according to their standards. Which class are you in? " Mark asked. I quickly took out my schedule and reads it," It says, Dance Practice Room A." All 7 of them just turned and look at me. I look at the 7 of them confused so i said," well if I am not wrong I am probably in the same class as you." They said in unison again, " YEA! " in my head I was thinking, they have really good teamwork don't they? They answered it in such unison like they had practiced it for ages. Youngjae suddenly spoke up," Noona, being in A means you can dance really well !! Finally another girl.!" he said that raising his hands up in celebration. "What you mean finally another girl?" I tilted my head and look at Youngjae. "oh. Sorry, our class has only 2 girls but the 2 girls I got no idea how they managed to get into that class with their standards also, they like to flirt with the other group of guys alot instead of practicing." I just shaped my mouth in an 'o' shape and nodded at him. "Since you are not having lunch, just go to the Dance Practice Room and get ourselves warmed up." JB suggested. We all agreed and head to the room. 

As we reached the room and the lights, Jackson quickly ran to the speaker located at the corner of the room. He plugged the cord into his phone and started playing Magnetic. All of them quickly ran to their places and started dancing, I standing there smiling and just looking at them dancing. When the song came to a stop, I applaud for them and said." Wow. That was NICE & AWESOMEE! " They quickly stand up from their pose and said thank you to me together. Then Jackson walked up to me and said," We already dance for you, Now is your turn! " My face quickly turned red and retorted," I did not even ask you guys to dance for me! " "But we did it already, come'on! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! " Mark did all his aegyo and I gotta say, it was pretty cute and who ask me being born with a soft heart. I nodded and head to the center of the room and shouted to Jackson," BTS BOY IN LUV please! " all of them looked at me in shocked at my song request and Yugyeom shouted back at me," Noona! You sure? and you are a Fan of BTS?! " I giggled at Yugyeom," Not a Fan I just happen to know this song because my dance teacher teaches us the dance steps to this song because the song was catchy and guess what, I have not even seen thie music video.." I laughed and signaled to Jackson to play the music. After the music ended, they just sat there in shocked.. SHOCKED that I capable to dance that song so well. So i turned around and asked them," Guys how was it? I screwed some steps just now actually.." while rubbing the back of my neck. Jinyoung just stood up silently, showed me a thumbs up sign. A loud sound of applause came behind my back, out of curiosity, I turned around and see another 6 members standing behind me applauding at me. " WOW MAN.. You covered the dance to our song so well.. I had never seen someone covered our song so well before." The guy in orange hair said it to me. Without a second thought I quickly thank them for such compliment but as I recall what they said, I asked them with my pupils enlarge," Wait.. Did you just said your song? Don't tell me you guys are.." Without even finishing, they guy with the pink hair said," YES we are." and they started doing their individual introduction. After they finished, V added," We are missing one more, his name is Jimin. He had to go change his clothes " "My name is Yaelin! Nice to meet you!" I smiled at them. 

Speak of the devil, once V finished saying, someone came in through the door and shouted," Hyung! why never wait for me?! " I looked over at the door and was totally shocked .. I thought,' He...He..He.. He was the one ... The smile.. That smile that melt my heart..' I just stood there staring at him but Suga suddenly snapped his finger infront of my face that brought me out of my own zone. " Yaelin are you okay? " I turned and look at him and nodded. " By the way, that's Jimin." He added. " Oh Jimin ah! Mianhae! Because we heard someone playing our song Boy in Luv so we decided to walk over and see who. Anyway, meet Yaelin, she was the one who played our song and dance really well to it. It was like a copy-paste of how we dance." Suga laughed. Jimin bowed and looked at me saying," REALLY? Oh damn I just missed out on the good stuff. Can you dance one more time for me? I really want to see." As I just about to answer yes, the school bell rang. I answered back at him with a smile," Maybe next time! " I turned around and took a seat with Got7 at the back of the room. The teacher walked in the room with 2 girls and another boy walking behind him. He quickly put his things down and announced to the class," Okay class, Can i have your attention?! Today I want you all to work in pair and come up a cheoreograhy be it couple dance or whatsoever as long as it's a pairwork. Oh and Yaelin, since you are new here I would pair you up with our best dancer, Jimin. So you would not need to feel so stressful doing it." I answered back yes but at the same time was welcomed by death stares by the 2 girls sitting infront of me. I just pretended I did not noticed it and continued listening to the teacher. " Now, go go! I would be giving you 2 weeks to present me the final stuff. Any music of your choice!" He picked up his stuff and left the class leaving us alone. I just stood up and went to Jimin, asking him." Anything in mind? I am fine with anything " "Couple dance is all I could think of because I'm a boy and you're a girl. That's what makes up a couple dance." he said while looking at his phone. " Okay call. But can I ask you, what are you doing with your phone? " I asked him with a little of the annoyed tone. He looked up at me and smiled saying," Searching for the song that we will be dancing too."

I stood there frozen.. thinking,' that's the smile.. so is really him.. i can't believe it..i'm gonna do a couple dance with him.. *screams* '

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes,

So how would the dance be in the end? 

What would happen in the 2 weeks? 

How do you guys find the story so far?

​Please subscribe that would mean alot!. 

Anyway im uploading this story on 2 websites so if you happen to read it at the other website don'​
​t be shocked.