Time seems to have stopped.

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

" During the time when we did not meet each other, she still kept on sending me text mesages. She became a over possessive girlfriend over a few days. How can she be like that? and if she really loves me, she should be understanding that I have lots of work to do and we can't hang out for quite some time. I did tried to salvage the relationship with her by explaining it again but she wouldn't listen. Goshh, how can I date someone who doesn't want to listen to me? So as time flies, I lost all my feelings for her and so I returned her text by asking for a break up. She didn't want too but I insisted. About her admitting into the hospital I got no idea. So, I'm done. Any questions? " 

" Well, I don't have a question but one thing. You shouldn't break up with her through a text message! " J-hope said. 

" I know Hyung. But I don't even have the time to meet up with her because of all the preparation for our debut. " Jimin replied. 

" I got the answer why she was in the hospital. I texted Jumi while you were talking. " Taehyung said which made everyone had their attention all on him. " She was admitted to the hospital because when Jimin asked for break she was so sad that she did not eat for a few days and locked herself up in the room. She also fell reall sick, one day when she went out of the room to take water she fainted. That's why Jumi came after you, and also don't tell me you guys don't know that Jumi has fallen for Gyumin since they were young."

-End of Flashback-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV (cont'd)

" Jungkook ah, do you think is possible to help Jimin? " Taehyung asked while walking back to their dorm.

" Help with what? " 

" Help Jimin and Yaelin ? get together? well, since we know that Jimin likes Yaelin now and Yaelin cares about Jimin. I think there would be a chance. However Yaelin may not want to because of how Jimin breaks up with Gyumin would remind her of her past relationships. " Taehyung said. 

" I think that wouldn't be a problem, we can just tell Yaelin how much Jimin has changed after that. Let's think of this tomorrow. I'm really tired." Jungkook yawned. 

When we arrived back at the dorm, we were welcomed by a fierce looking Namjoon sitting on the couch. 

" Where did you guys go? Why did you guys come back so late? " Namjoon asked sternly. 

" Ermm.. We were hungry so we went to eat. " Jungkook stuttered. 

" It doesn't sound convincing enough. Spill it, where did you guys go?! " 

" We went to eat Ramen..really! The one near the our company. " Taehyung insisted. 

" Really only Ramen? cos I can sense something fishy though." 

" Hyung, can we tell Namjoon about it? Because it seems like he can help us with it. " Jungkook whispered. 

" what tell me about what? " Namjoon asked. 

" Since he's so quick-witted, maybe he can help." Taehyung said. " Hyung, we need your help but promise us to keep it away from Jimin. We don't want him to know." 

" Sure. Come here and sit. " Namjoon replied.

" OK." once we sat, I begin talking " Hyung, the both of us are trying to get Jimin and Yaelin together. As you know Jimin likes Yaelin." 

"Wait wait wait.. How did you guys know?" Namjoon interrupted. 

" Well.. about that, Yaelin asked Jungkook to meet her at the company entrance so that she can get in and give Jimin some food because Jungkook told her about how hardworking Jimin is doing for their project and not wanting to take a break. When we got to the door step of the dance studio, we heard everything. Even Yaelin knows about it." I emphasize the last few words. Namjoon eyes widened when he heard that Yaelin knows about it.

" If you guys were there, why didn't you guys enter the room?" He questioned. 

" I wanted too, but noona stopped me. She say she wants to hear what you guys are talking about and it's bad to interrupt a conversation." Jungkook said. 

" That's not important now hyung! After she heard that Jimin likes her, she ran out. I got worried so I went after her. I even told her what happened between Jimin and Gyumin but I did not tell her about Jimin being punched by Jumi. You can see that Yaelin cares for Jimin alot. So, will you help? " I put my arms around Namjoon. 

"Before I answer that, YOU DID WHAT?! YOU TOLD HER ABOUT HIM AND GYUMIN?" He shouted but I covered his mouth so that he wouldn't wake the others up. Unfortunately, someone was already awake and was listening to whatever they were talking about. 

" Yes I did, because she heard you talking about it with Jimin. She was curious so she asked me to tell her." I replied truthfully. 

" Since she already know, I'll help. " Namjoon smiled. 

" Ohya, hyung we forgot to tell you, that Noona dated before. The way she broke up was how Jimin broke up with Gyumin through a text message but she was stronger than Gyumin, she did not end up in the hospital. " Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck. 

" YOU SAY WHAT?! CAN'T YOU SAY EARLIER?! " Namjoon shouted at Jungkook but I covered his mouth once again. 

" Hyung can you stop shouting?! " I said annoyingly. " Anyways, Jungkook ah. Did Yaelin text you? I asked her to text us when she gets back home but there isn't any response from her. She should have reach home by now." I asked Jungkook.

Jungkook took out his phone and checked.

" Nope she didn't." Jungkook replied. " Maybe she has gone to bed. I'll text her tomorrow." 

" Okay Boys, time to get some sleep. We still need to practice tomorrow. Goodnight." Namjoon stood up and went back to his room. 

Next Day

Yaelin's POV

I was waken by my Aunt she was knocking on my room door, " Yaelin-ah! Wake up!! It's already 10am and I prepared breakfast for you on the Dining table. Remember to eat it ! I will be heading out now, I won't be back early so settle your own dinner okay! " I was still half asleep at that time and did not bother to reply her. After hearing the door closed and locked, I woke up and went to take my breakfast. I went back to the room to get my phone after eating and was shocked that I received 30 messages this morning from Jungkook, Jimin and 1 unknown number. When I read all those message, I found out that the unknown number was Taehyung's. They send me so much text message was because I forgot to tell them that I got home safely last night which got them worried about me. I was also shocked that Jimin asked me about it, does he knows that I went down to find him last night? Then my phone vibrated, I look and see that it's from Jimin. 

" Yaelin-ah, I actually finished my the choreography for the dance already do you want to come and meet me after I'm done with my practice ? " 

I hesitated for quite some time before replying as it would be awkward because he likes me but for the project work I can't turn it down so I replied," Yea sure. Where do you want to meet? and yes I got home safely last night. " and head on to reply to Taehyung and Jungkook. Not long later, my phone vibrated again. 

" Can you meet me at BigHit entertainment building? It would be easier because I could use the dance studio. " 

" Aren't you suppose to be practicing? I'm fine with meeting you there. " I replied. 

Before I could even put down my phone, he replied me.

" Having a break now. So here's the address ... See you at 1pm. " 

" Oh, Thanks! See you. " I replied. 

The time pass really fast that it's time for me to leave the house and head there. Somehow I don't know why but I can't wait to see Jimin. It felt like everything was arranged for me today, when I got out of the house, there was already a cab at the roadside and it was empty, there was no traffic jams on the way there. Everything was just so smooth. Once I arrived at the building, from the cab I could see someone leaning against the wall using his phone but I just couldn't see his face. As I got out of the taxi and approached the building, he looked up and to my surprise it was Jimin he was wearing a mask. 

" Jimin-ah Annyeong! were you waiting for me? " I asked. 

" Yes I am but now be prepared to run. " he whispered. 

Before I could even say anything, he grabbed my hand and starting running. After running for a distance, we ran into a dark alley. He put me against the wall and covered my mouth, " shh.. don't say anything." Suddenly a bunch of girls ran past the dark alley he looked at them then slowly removed his hand away from my mouth. He put his hand beside my head against the wall, pulled down his mask and catch his breath at that moment our faces were only inches apart. We stared into each other's eyes for a really long time he started moving closer to my face, it seems like time had stopped at that time. It makes me want to stay at that moment forever. As he moved closer to me, my heart started beating faster. Suddenly he took a step back and rubbed the back of his neck and said. 

" Sorry about that, because the fans found out that I was there so I couldn't just leave you there and run off." Jimin apologised. 

" ohh. It's okay. Do you think we will be safe if we go back now? " I looked out of the dark alley to see if the coast was clear, but actually I was hiding my blushed red face from Jimin. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------To be continued--------------------------------------

OH MY.. Why didn't Jimin kiss her? 

Sorry if you find this chapter kinda short.

I will continue writing when I have time.

Don't forget to Subscribe!

Thank you for reading ^^