The Day I Found Out.

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

All of them look at me with their eyes widely opened and shouted ." WHAT?! "

" We kissed. " I repeated.

All of them was just sitting there shocked until Manager hyung opened the door and said, " Let's go! We still need to wake up early tomorrow for the flight. Let's get back and have some rest. "
I quickly stood up and grabbed my bag and walked out of the room before they start asking me weird questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaelin's POV

Finally it is Saturday. The day I've been waiting for since they have left for Japan. I'm sitting in the living room watching BTS weekly idol so I could get to know them better since I am dating Jimin now so while waiting, I was watching their Weekly Idol episode on my Ipad. I got to say, they were hilarious, with Doni picking on Jimin during their random play dance, Jungkook dancing to Girl's day something, Namjoon showing off his amazing english skills, Jungkook and V doing the caterpillar move, Jin showing his flexible back etc. It was already two in the afternoon and Jimin said that he will be touching down at one in the afternoon, I guess there was some delays. Not long later my phone buzzed, I picked it up and read. 

" Noona, we have touched down already. Jimin ask me to convey this message to you. " From Kookie. 

" Then where's Jimin ? " I replied back. 

After replying, I laid my phone on my lap staring at it waiting for Kookie to reply because I'm getting worried about Jimin. Few minutes later, my phone buzzed. 

Kookie replied, " I got no idea. Hyung received a text when he touched down and right after that he ask me to drop you a text. He also said he has something urgent so he has to go first. At first we thought he was going over to surprise you but why did he ask us to drop you a text? " 

" Well, that I do not know. He didn't come to my house and neither did he drop me any message. I guess something urgent was up. I will drop him a text. Thanks Kookie. " I replied. 

Therefore, I quickly search for Jimin's contact on my Kakaotalk and drop him a text. 

"Jimin-ah, did something important came up? I heard from kookie that you went off in a hurry at the airport. What happened? " I sent it to him worriedly. 

The moment I put down my phone on my lap, it buzzed. 

" Yea something came up. Nothing really happen. I just needed to settle some stuff. I will go over to your place tonight. Don't worry sweetheart. " He replied. 

" Okay.. Please be safe alright. " I sent. 

" Alright. Love you my dear. " He sent. 

Since he asked me not to worry and I trust him I guess I shall just wait for him. In the meantime, I texted Taehyung. 

" Taehyung-ah, Are you guys free today? Jimin said he had something on and I have no plans for today. " I sent. 

About ten minutes later, he replied. 

" Kekekeke, you are such lucky girl. Our manager just told us that we are off for today because we just came back however we are gonna stay in the practice room to practice for our dance. Isn't it due soon? " 

" Oh my god.. How can I forget that the project is gonna due soon. But Jimin is busy. What do i do? " I panick and replied. 

" Ahhh. I forgot about Jimin, why don't you come over to the dance practice room and wait for him? " He suggested. 

" Not a bad idea, I will be there in 20minutes. " I replied and went into my room to change. 

Then I left the house and started heading there. However, I could not enter the building because their Fans are standing outside so I stood beside the lamp post and text Taehyung. 

" Ya. I've reached but I can't go in because of your FANS ! Have you forgotten to tell me that? *inserts an annoyed emoticon* "

" Ahh cham.. I forgot. Mianhae. I will go get you from the back door. "

" Pabo yah.. You forgot to tell me where to walk. I don't know where is the back door. " I replied

" Neomu Neomu Mianhae. I'm already at the backdoor, just walk down the side alley and you can see me standing at the door. " 

As what he said, I walked down the side alley. I found a door open and as I walk closer, I found Taehyung standing there leaning against the door frame. I walk towards him and he let me in. We had to climb the stairs because apparently, his back door he meant was the emergency exit so we had to climb to the fourth storey. 

When I reached the fourth storey, I peeked through the door and found the rest of them sitting on the floor so I open the door to surprised them. 

" Oh. Waseo (You are here) ? " Jin oppa said and look down at his phone. 

" Ya.. I wanted to surprise you guys. It was such no fun. " I pounted. 

" keke. Mianhae Yaelin. " he laughed. 

Then someone walked out of the bathroom shouting, " Noona! Waseo? " it was Kookie screaming. 

" Neomu bogoshipda ! " He ran towards me and hugged me tightly. 

" Ya. I can't breath. " I beat his back lightly. 

" Mianhae Noona. " He rubbed the back of his neck. 

" Jungkook ah, just count yourself lucky that Jimin isn't here if not he will kill you for hugging her. " Suga said and made me laughed. 

" Okay whatever it is, let's start practicing." Namjoon said which made everyone nodded and move to their places. 

I practiced my own part and sometimes asked Namjoon to help cause he watched Jimin dance the whole routine before. After practicing for a few hours, Taehyung received a call. 

" Ya Jimin-ah, Where have you been? You know.." Before he could even finished he's sentence, Jimin started taking. 

" Taehyung-ah, open the back door for me please. I need tell you guys something. " He hung up the call. 

Taehyung looked at his phone strangely.

" Waeyo? " I asked. 

" Jimin.. He sounds sad and he wants me to get him at the back door, he doesn't know you are here too. " He said while wearing his jacket. 

" Okay. I shall give him a surprise then if he sound sad. I think he will get happier. I will hide in the recording room. " I said and walked towards the door while the rest sat at the sofa or floor waiting for him. 

Not long later, I heard his voice and a familiar lady voice walked into the room. I walked out of the recording room and walked towards their room and peeked through the door. I see Jimin standing beside a familiar back viewed later and seeing the rest of the members looking at them in shocked. I heard Jhope oppa saying, " Gyumin-sshi? " Upon hearing the name Gyumin, my jaw dropped. She just entered my school, how in the world did she already get to know BTS ? Maybe they are popular, but how did she even contact them and how does Jimin knows her personally?! Godd.. there were so many questions in my mind so I decided to just keep watching. 

" Hyung, I need tell you something.. You know before you start talking. er.. " Jungkook said but Jimin raised his hand and stopped him from talking. 

" Gyumin, she returned and she is currently studying in our school. She wanted to catch up with us so I brought her here. " Jimin said. 

" Ya, the urgent matter you were referring to at the airport was to meet her? " Taehyung questioned furiously. 

" Yea. Why are you so furious? " Jimin questioned. 

" Nothing, I'm just feeling unjust for Yaelin. " He mumbled.

" For who? " Gyumin asked Jimin. 

" Oh no one no one. Don't you want to use the bathroom just now? Is there. " He pointed. 

" Thanks dear. " Gyumin replied sweetly and turned away. 

" Gosh. It's really Gyumin... And did she just call him DEAR?! Oh my god. I can't believe it, is Jimin cheating on me? and about the ex-boyfriend Gyumin told me in school. IT WAS JIMIN?! " I thought to myself which ended up getting so furious so I stomped away however when I turned my back, my leg happened to kick the door which made a loud sound so I ran out through the emergency exit and sat at the stairs on the second floor not long later, I wept. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She found out everything.

Is Jimin really cheating on her? 

To be continued. 

Thanks For subscribing and reading ^^