Things Changes Part III

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

“Well about that.” He paused and pointed to his right. I looked over to see the rest of BTS standing there except for Jimin. All of them looked at me in shocked and I literally wanted to bang my head against the wall. Whatever it is, I was lucky enough that Jimin was not there.

I punched him in the chest and said, “Thanks man.” And took off running towards the toilet even though I do not know where it is.

I found the toilet coincidentally and run into it. I stood at the door trying to catch my breath. After that I went to use the toilet. I came out of the cubicle, went to washed my hands and suddenly someone opened the door. It was Gyumin. I looked at her and she looked at me in shocked wearing a dress. When she was about to open and speak to me, I walked past her and went out of the toilet. As I opened the door, I saw the BTS standing right there and Jimin on the crutches. I stared at him for a while and he looked at me in shocked. Seeing him on crutches definitely makes my heart hurts. But I can't have feelings for him anymore, if not I will be cheating on Mark and it is definitely not a good feeling to get cheated on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaelin's POV

I stood there staring and making eye contact with Jimin, I was about to burst into tears till someone shouted for me," Yaelin-ah there you are, I was wondering what is taking you so long." I turned over and found out that is was Mark. He walked towards me, looked into my eyes and gave a warm smile that made me smile too I felt so at ease looking at his smile. Then he grab my hand and said," Let's go the rest are waiting. " We bowed to BTS and took our leave but I could see the look on their face was shocked seeing that Mark was holding my hand and noticing that something was up between us.

After walking far from BTS, I said. " Thanks Mark. If it wasn't for you, I would have started crying like a fool just now in front of them. " Once I finished saying it, he pulled my hand and I was in his embrace he then whisper into my ear and said, " It's okay my dear. I know it is hard for you. Don't be sad. Forgetting someone isn't easy, it just takes time. " Those words definitely made a few tears flow down from my eyes so we just stood there hugging each other for a few minutes till I push him away, wiped my tears and said, " It's all good now! Come let's go the boys and JYP-nim is waiting for me. " I smiled held his hands and walked to the van.

In the van, it was all awkward and quiet. Until Manager-nim said," Mark didn't you wanted to ask them about the issue we were discussing earlier on? " and looked into the mirror at Mark. Mark looked at me and mouthed "Are you okay with me telling them? " I simply nodded and Mark smiled. Then he started talking," Guys.. I have something to tell you guys and something to discuss with you. " They all looked at Mark with a puzzled look because usually he would be the quietest and the least expected member to talk. Once he knows that all attention is on him, he continued." The thing is Yaelin and I are dating." he held my hands "But i dont know how to explain this to JYP-nim. " After he finished talking, i look at all of their expression. None of them was even shocked. Few seconds later they started laughing. Both of us were shocked. 

" Why are u guys laughing? " I asked. "Well, it's about time Mark. We all knew cause we saw what happened. " I facepalm myself and looked at Mark. He just started laughing as well, " If you guys know why didn't you guys say anything?! Anyways, that's not the main point now. Then thing is how do i even tell JYP, i can't hide it forever you know." He exclaimed. "Just tell him about it, trust me." Jaebum said. He nodded and everything went quiet till we reached JYP entertainment. As usual the front door is cramped up with Fans so the 6 of them went through the Main entrance while Mark and I went by the side door with the help of Sunmi-unnie holding the emergency exit door for us. We straight away went to JYP's office and knocked the door. 

" Come in. " He said. 

Mark opened the door and said, " Hyung, I've brought her here. " while I'm standing behind him waiting. 

" Let her in. And you, stay outside and wait. " Mark was shocked so he just nodded and opened the door for me to enter. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yaelin. " I bowed and greeted politely. 

" Ahh. Annyeonghaseyo. Take a seat Yaelin-sshi " he said and pointed to the seat. 

" So you must be wondering why I wanted them to bring you here and meet me? " He asked. I just simply nodded in reply. 

" Very simply, I saw the video the guys took while you guys were having your dance lessons, I could say I am impressed. So apart from dancing what is your specialty? Can you sing or rap? And could you stand up for a moment? " He said. 

I quickly stood up and look at him. He scanned me from top to bottom and made a hand gesture for me to turn one round. I did as what I was told. He gestured for me to sit so I sat down looking at him dumbfounded. 

" You have a really good figure and visual. Can you sing a few lines for me? " He asked. 

" But.... I... Can't Sing.. " I stuttered. 

" It's okay, just go ahead and sing. " He gestured. 

So I sang a few lines of Girl's Day Something as that was the first song that popped into my head. I stopped singing after 2 lines and surprisingly, he was enjoying it. 

" Well, do you know you can sing? Just a few vocal lessons and you are good to go ! Usually, people who can sing always say they cant sing. So I want to take you in as a trainee, are you willing to? " He asked me sincerely. 

I looked at him in shocked, " are you serious? You want to take me in as a trainee? of course i'm willing too! " 

" Okay good! welcome on board JYP Yaelin-sshi. " He shooked my hands, " start training tomorrow! I will tell Mark what to do, ask him to come in. " I nodded bowed and walked out. 

I opened the door and walked out trying to keep my cool. 

" So what did hyung said? " He asked anxiously. 

" Erm.. you will find out, he asked you to go in. " I said and tilted my head. 

He quickly rushed in and I stood outside the room waiting for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm sorry for such a short chapter

and for not updating often.

i am really sorry.

Thanks for reading ! <3