The Story behind..

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

After hearing it, I quickly covered my mouth and saw both Jungkook and Taehyung looking at me. I quickly shoved the food to Jungkook and ran out. When I reached the outside of the building, Taehyung came out, " I'm worried about you so I followed you out. Don't worry I asked Jungkook to not tell Jimin about you being here and the food is from him." 

" Taehyung ah, do you know about him and his ex-girlfriend? What happened? " 

" Let's go somewhere else, it's a pretty long story. There's a store up ahead, let's eat and talk at the same time. I'm kinda hungry." Taehyung suggested. I nodded and followed him to the store. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaelin's POV

When we get to the store and ordered ramen and drinks, Taehyung asked me " Before I continue, can you tell me why do you want to know about it ? " 

" Well, curiosity killed a cat. Haven't you heard of that?" I said and slupped my drink. 

" Fine.. Just be prepared." Then ahjumma came holding our ramen. She placed it on the table, we thanked her and she walked back to the counter. 

"Okay, spill it. I'm prepared now." I said.

" Well, I will continue after we eat. I don't want the noodles to turn soggy it tastes disgusting. So eat first. My treat." He smiled. 

Since he say so and I hate disgusting soggy noodles, we both started eating. 

After about 15mins, Taehyung was already done eating. 

Suddenly, someone came in by the door and said, "Hyung." 

We both turned and look to our surprise that it was Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, I thought Taehyung ask you to give the food to Jimin? Why are you still carrying it?" I asked. 

" I was about to step into the room until I heard Jimin hyung said he need to use the bathroom, I panic and didn't know what to do so I just ran out of the building. I wanted to buy something to eat as well, and wasn't expecting you guys here. I thought Taehyung hyung send you back home." He answered. 

" Ohh. Kookie ah! Come sit!  I was about to tell her about Jimin and his ex-girlfriend. " He said and shouted ," Ahjumma! One bowl of Ramen juseyo!"

"Gomawoyo hyung." Jungkook said.

"So can you carry on now? " I said in an annoying tone.

" Okay okay.. So, as you see Jimin is a kind of guy all girls want. He's nice, handsome, kind and all sort you could think of. It was quite a few years ago. about 3 years? and after that incident Jimin didn't dare to date anyone else because he was afraid that he would hurt the girl  like how he did to his ex-girlfriend. What he did was that 3 year ago, we were trainees and we are already preparing for our debut. We got so busy that he didn't even returned her any of her text message or call and left her hanging waiting for him. She got so mad that one day, she waited for Jimin at the entrance of the company building. You know how it feels when you know your boyfriend don't return any of your text message and calls right." 

"Yea I know...." I whispered to myself but unfortunately Jungkook heard it. 

"Noona.. You dated before? " He asked. 

" Yea I did.. Guess how we broke up.." I said and drank one shot of the remaining drink. 

" How? " They both said together. 

" Through a freaking text message...He did not reply to me at all for a few days, and when he replied, he asked for break up and said that he has fallen for another girl. It was like a slap in my face. I could barely survived the next few days. That's why I don't date anyone now. I chose to be single because I don't want to be hurt twice. It's really painful. " I cried and rested my head on my arm on the table. 

Both of them patted my shoulder and said, " Don't worry. You have us here now! " I looked up and smiled a them saying," Gomawoyo" 

" Let's get you back home. Look at the time! It's already 4am in the morning." Taehyung said and stood up walking towards the cashier to pay the bill. Jungkook and I then stood up and walk out of the store waiting for Taehyung. 

I leaned against the wall looking down waiting for Taehyung, " Noona, are you okay? " Jungkook asked. 

" Yea. I'm fine. Just a little tired." I replied. Then Taehyung walked out of the store and said, " Jungkook-ah can you help her hail a cab? " He nodded and went to hail a cab. 

Soon, there was a cab stopping infront of us, Taehyung opened the door for me and said," Rest well. Drop us a text when you reach home okay." I smiled in return and entered the cab. Not long after the cab started driving, I received a text message. 

"Noona, sorry for bringing up about your past just now. Rest well and see you around soon!" 

"It's okay Jungkook-ah. Make sure you guys get home safely! See you^^" I replied. 

When the driver stopped the cab, I looked out of the window with my half opened eyes and saw that I already reached home. I paid the driver the cab fare, thanked him and went out of the cab. Once I reached home, I was so died tired that I did not even bother to shower and just plunged on my bed and went to sleep. 

Taehyung's POV

As we see the cab drove off, I turned to Kookie and said," Jungkook ah, the way Yaelin broke up seems to be like the way how Jimin broke up with his ex-girlfriend. Isn't it? " 

"Come to think of it, it sounds similar though." He rubbed his chin. 

-Flashback- 

As we were walking out of the building, wanting to walk back to the dorm. A guy from a distance shouted, " PARK JIMIN, YOU BASTARD! " he walked towards Jimin and punched him in his face. It was so powerful that made Jimin fell to the ground. "YA! KIM JUMI, have you gone mad?! " Taehyung screamed standing inbetween him and Jimin. "Taehyung-ah, get out of my way! You don't know what that bastard did to Gyumin, SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL NOW THANKS TO HIM." He pointed at Jimin. All of us turned to look at Jimin in shocked and even Jimin was shocked that Gyumin is in the hospital. I held Jumi's hand that is pointing at Jimin and said," Jumi-ah, I'm sorry to hear the she's in the hospital. Have you ever thought how she will feel that you are not there taking care of her and instead you are here punching Jimin?! Gyumin has no one beside her anymore except you. " slowly, he began to put down his hand and said," Park Jimin. I'll be back for you. " he turned around and walked away. 

The rest quickly held Jimin up and asked," Gwanchanayo?" he just nodded and started walking back to the dorm. The walk back to the dorm was totally quiet, no one dared to say anything. As we reached the doorstep of our dorm, Jimin said " If you guys are gonna ask what happen, I'll tell you. Wait for me in the living room, I wanna get changed." monotonically. They all listened to him and went to the living room except Jin, he went to the kitchen to get ice for Jimin. When Jimin came out of the room, Jin passed the ice bag to Jimin and asked,"Did you break up with Gyumin?" Jimin put the icebag on his face and replied," Yes I did." 

"Really?! When?!" Taehyung was in shocked. 

"I'm going to answer all of your questions but before that let me tell you the whole story first. After listening it, if you have quesitions to ask just ask. Now what I need you all to do is to just remain silent and let me finish the story." Jimin said. 

They all quietly sat down on the counch and Jimin sat on the floor. " So here goes nothing." he sighed. 

" You guys know that before BangPD announced our team for debut I was already dating Gyumin right ?" Everyone nodded. 

" So, after he announced the team, we got so busy that I didn't had time for her. I had told her before that I would be very busy but she didn't really cared. She just continued texting me and at that time we were practicing for our debut stage and recording for our 1st single. So I never replied her at all. After a while, that's why you saw her infront of our building the other time. I didn't want you guys to know because I'm afraid that you guys would get worried and not concentrate on debut so I pulled her away that day and asked you guys to go back to the dorm first. I brought her to a nearby store and started to explain to her why I did not reply her. However, she doesn't want to listen and insisted that I was just finding excuses so I just told her let's not meet each other for the time being.You guys get it so far right? " 

They all nodded and signaled Jimin to continue talking. 

" During the time when we did not meet each other, she still kept on sending me text mesages. She became a over possessive girlfriend over a few days. How can she be like that? and if she really loves me, she should be understanding that I have lots of work to do and we can't hang out for quite some time. I did tried to salvage the relationship with her by explaining it again but she wouldn't listen. Goshh, how can I date someone who doesn't want to listen to me? So as time flies, I lost all my feelings for her and so I returned her text by asking for a break up. She didn't want too but I insisted. About her admitting into the hospital I got no idea. So, I'm done. Any questions? " 

" Well, I don't have a question but one thing. You shouldn't break up with her through a text message! " J-hope said. 

" I know Hyung. But I don't even have the time to meet up with her because of all the preparation for our debut. " Jimin replied. 

" I got the answer why she was in the hospital. I texted Jumi while you were talking. " Taehyung said which made everyone had their attention all on him. " She was admitted to the hospital because when Jimin asked for break she was so sad that she did not eat for a few days and locked herself up in the room. She also fell reall sick, one day when she went out of the room to take water she fainted. That's why Jumi came after you, and also don't tell me you guys don't know that Jumi has fallen for Gyumin since they were young."

-End of Flashback-

--------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED------------------------------------------------

Chapter7 Done. YAY!. 

Gonna Update chapter 8 soon. 

I hope the storyline did not confuse any of you. 

My apologies if i did. 

Thank you so much