An unexpected confession.

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

" Yaelin.. She.. She.. Broke up with me. " I wept. 

They all looked at each other puzzled thinking why would she break up with me because we started not long ago. 

" She send me a text this morning asking to breaking up. Now I know how Gyumin feels when I broke up with her. It really hurts. "  I cried even more. 

" Now that you know. Jungkook and I will text Yaelin too. Don't worry too much. You will see her tomorrow, it school tomorrow I bet she wouldnt miss it. " Taehyung said. 

I nodded at what Taehyung said, wiped my tears and began practicing again.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAELIN'S POV

I went down the emergency exit sat there and wept. Covered my face and wiped away my tears, then my phone vibrated, 

" Noona! We are back !! " From Bambam. 

The moment I see that message I quickly called him. 

" Ya Bambam, where are you guys now? Can I meet you now? " I said while crying.

" Noona, Wae? Why are you crying?? We are heading back to JYP building. I'll meet you there. " 

Suddenly I heard the emergency door opened on the fourth floor, heard a familiar voice knowing that it belongs to Jimin, I quickly stood up and ran out of the building. When I ran out of the building I did not look where I was going and just took off to any direction where my legs took me too. Knowing that I've ran far enough, I went to hail a cab at the roadside and went to JYP entertainment. 

" Bambam ya. I'm here. And alot of your fans are outside. Where do I go? " I texted. 

" Same old plan. But we just need you to walk to the back door. Remember where was it? Mark is there, he volunteered to go down. " he replied. 

" Yes I do. Gomawo Bambam ya. " I replied. 

I started to walk into the side alley and found a door opened while a familiar person leaning on the door frame. 

" Yaelin-ah, yeogi (I'm here) ! " Mark said. 

" Ah. Mark Oppa. Annyeonghaseyo. " I said with a monotone voice. 

" Wae? Why did you cry? You see your eyes are all swollen up already. " He cupped my face and started rubbing my cheeks with his thumb to comfort me. 

" Na, Gwaenchana. (I'm Fine) " I said and place my hand on his. 

When I placed my hands on his, he turned his hands and started holding my hand. I got a shocked at first but when he first held my hands, his hands were so warm and big which made me felt safe. 

" Wae? Why are you holding my hand? " I asked in shocked.

" Because... I have always wanting to find a chance to tell you, ever since I've met you on the first day of school, I wanted to tell you that you caught my attention. The attention in the way that it makes me want to look at you everyday, every minute, every seconds. I don't know how, but I think I'm falling for you. " Mark said while grabbing my hand tighter. 

I don't know why, I started to cry, tears started to flow down my cheeks which shocked Mark. 

" Wae Wae? Did I say something wrong ? " He said nervously. 

I didn't say anything and just shake my head. He did not know what to do so he just pulled me into his embrace to make me feel better. Honestly, it felt really good leaning on his chest which gives you a sense of protection and his arms hugged you tightly.It was so comfortable that we stayed in that position till I stopped crying. 

" Feeling better ? " Mark asked. 

I nodded in reply. 

" Okay, let's go and meet the rest. " He grabbed my hands and started walking. 

Soon, we reached the dance practice room.

Mark pulled me in and shouted, " She's here ! " but he forgotten to let go of my hand and still holding on to it very tightly. 

" Uhh. Waseo ? ( You're here? ) " JB said and looked up from his phone when he saw that we were holding hands he was in a total shock. Not only him, the rest was also staring at us curiously. The feeling of him holding my hands were so comfortable that I totally forgot that he was holding my hand. 

" why are you both... " Jackson said while pointing at our hands. 

Both of us look down and see what Jackson was pointing at. When we realise that we were both still holding hands, we look at each other, look back down again then he let go of my hands. 

" Ahh. He was just bringing me around so he held my hands to make sure I followed him. " I explained. 

All of them nodded but had a very cheeky smile on their face. 

" Noona, can you tell us why you cried? " Youngjae asked.

" Well. It's a pretty long story. You see Jimin and I broke up. " 

" What?! You guys were together?!! " Mark exclaimed. 

" Yea. Take a chill pill. We only lasted for days. " I calmed him down. 

Suddenly, someone phone starting vibrating on the floor. It was Jackson's and stated there the CallerID is Jimin. 

" Ya Jackson, if he ask about me tell him you did not see me. If you dare to betray me, watch it. " I threatened. 

He gave me a Okay sign and answered the phone. 

" Yeoboseyo? (Hello?) " Jackson said. 

" Jackson! Have you seen Yaelin? Did she go and find you guys? " He asked while panting. 

" ohh. Yaelin? No we have not seen her. We just got back from Taiwan. We weren't supposed to be back until next week but we were asked to come back. We have not informed Yaelin yet. Something happened? " Jackson asked looking at me. 

I was so glad that Jackson lied to Jimin for me as I do not know how can I face him and there is school tomorrow. 

" Ohh. Nothing. Thanks Jackson " and he hung up the phone. 

Jackson look at me and said, " You gotta thank me this time and hearing from his voice, he seems very anxious. I guess he really cares about you. " 

" Well. If he cares about me, why is he cheating on me. The girl even called him DEAR !. Thinking of it just makes me furious and sad at the same time. " I hugged my knees and started crying again. 

" Come'on babe. Don't cry already! You have us with you. " Mark said and put his arms around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. 

I lean on his chest and said, " Gomawoyo. I'm really thankful of all you. " 

" If you want to repay us, just stay happy and don't cry anymore. " Jaebum said. 

I nodded while still leaning on his chest. I did not know what to do so Mark brought me to the sofa and sat down to see the rest of them dancing to the song 'A' infront of me. They seriously made me laugh so much, with Jackson doing the rap in the way JYP taught him really made my day. Seeing, Jackson and Mark flipping around just made me so amused. When the song ended, Mark came and sat down beside me. 

" Feeling better ? " He asked. 

" Ne.. Gomawoya. " I nodded and lean on his shoulder. 

He patted my head and say, " If you want me to do this everyday to cheer you up, I'm willing too. Because I want to see the happy you that I fell in love with not the sad looking one. " 

Those words really touched my heart. From that moment, I thought Mark was really the one for me however I was still thinking of Jimin. 

" Mark. neomu neomu gomawoyo! And I don't really want to go home and go to school tomorrow can you accompany me? " I asked. 

" Sure. But you can't sleep here. I'll bring you to my house fine with it? " he said. 

" As long as the place where Jimin can't find me I'm fine with it.  " I said. 

Not long later, we left JYP and I went together with Mark to his house. The house was near the JYP building and it was really big, he has a 42 inch smart tv hung up on the wall, and 3 rooms on the second storey of his house. 

" Mark, you lived alone so why is your house so god damn big ? " I asked in shocked. 

He looked at me and laughed. " Well, My parents bought it. Because my family will be coming Korea very often to visit me as I came from the States so they decided to buy a house for me and when they visit they could just stay here. " 

I nodded my head and started moving around exploring the house. 

" Your bedroom is here. On the first floor. " He pointed and I followed him to the bedroom. 

" My mom always prepares all the necessities in the bedroom like how a hotel would provide you. Towels, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. So just make yourself comfortable. " He said and sat down on my bed. 

" Mark. One problem. I don't have any extra shirt to change out . " I said shyly. 

" Ahh.. You can wear mine if you don't mind. " He suggested. 

" As long as it's clean, I don't mind. " I replied. 

" Okay, I will pass it to you later. However, if you don't mind, do you mind tell me why did you break up with Jimin ? Because he's cheating on you? " He asked cautiously. 

I walked over to him and sat beside him. " Well, I don't mind telling you. Firstly, was because of that reason. Secondly, he made me thought of the jerk I dated 3 years ago because he broke up with me by a text message and I swore to myself never to date this kind of person again. It happens that Jimin is that kind of person. Thirdly, the lady is my close friend in school and it also happened to be he's ex-girlfriend. " Unknowingly, tears started to flow down my cheeks. 

Mark put his hands on mine and said, " It's okay babe. I'm here for you. Don't cry anymore. " with his other hand he place on my face and rubbed away the tears with his thumb.

Those words really touched my heart, I couldn't help it but hugged him really tightly and cried even more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTES, 

 

OMG A LOVE TRIANGLE?

EXPECTING THIS?

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN ON THEIR FIRST NIGHT TOGETHER?

 

STAY TUNED~