The First Night together.

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

I walked over to him and sat beside him. " Well, I don't mind telling you. Firstly, was because of that reason. Secondly, he made me thought of the jerk I dated 3 years ago because he broke up with me by a text message and I swore to myself never to date this kind of person again. It happens that Jimin is that kind of person. Thirdly, the lady is my close friend in school and it also happened to be he's ex-girlfriend. " Unknowingly, tears started to flow down my cheeks. 

Mark put his hands on mine and said, " It's okay babe. I'm here for you. Don't cry anymore. " with his other hand he place on my face and rubbed away the tears with his thumb.

Those words really touched my heart, I couldn't help it but hugged him really tightly and cried even more. 
​~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MARK'S POV

Seeing her cry really breaks my heart and knowing that Jimin is cheating on her just makes me feeling like going up to him and punch him in the face for the fact that Yaelin loves him so much but yet he could still do such a thing to her. What a Bastard. 

​She cried so badly that I could not bare to leave her alone in the room. I am so afraid that she would do something silly. Therefore, I stayed in the room with her till she stopped crying. 

​" I'm sorry for making your shirt wet. " She apologized. 

​" It's okay as long as you feel better. I can change my shirt anytime so don't worry. Wanna watch a movie ? My dad brought tons of movies from the states here so that I could entertain myself. " I asked.

​" Well. It seems like a good idea. I don't want to go to school tomorrow as well. No harm staying up late. " She said. 

​" Okay. Go to the living room and wait for me, I'll go changed and get some shirts for you. If you wanna chose a movie, just open the 2nd drawer from the left of the TV console. " I said and walked out of the room and went up to the second floor.

​I walked into my room and changed into a sleeveless shirt and brought the smallest shirt size I got down for her. However, before I got down I was standing at the second floor looking down at her. She was wandering around at the living room, opening the drawer browsing through the movies I have. She seems alright on the outside but I know that she is still feeling hurt on the inside. What do I need to do to make her feel better? 

​While walking down the stairs I shouted, " Yaelin! The shirts are here. I'll put it in your room."

​" Okay! " She answered while browsing through the movies in the drawers and she shouted, " Mark! There is so many movies here that I like to watch. Can we have a movie marathon tonight ?! " 

​" Sure ! " I shouted back and walked out of her room after placing her shirt. 

​" So, what movie you wanna watch? " I sat on the sofa and look at her back view sitting in front of the drawers. 

​I saw her moving her hands around the drawer and she took out 3 of it. 

​She held it in front of her chest and said, " These 3 ! " 

​I took a closer look at it and was wow-ed by her choice. It was all dance movies. She took out Footloose, Step up Revolutions and Street Dance 2. 

​" Wow. You sure do like Dance movies don't you. " I said.  

​" Of course, that's why I'm good in dancing. " She complimented herself which made both of us laughed.  

​" I wanna watch Street Dance 2 first. Can I ? " She pleaded. 

​" Of course, whatever you want Princess. I shall be your slave for the night. " I volunteered and stood up, took the CDs from her and placed it in the DVD player. 
​I sat on the sofa, took the remote and pressed play. 

" Oppa.. Do you have any tibits to munch on? " She asked and gave me that puppy eyes hoping that I say. 

" Yes my dear princess. But don't eat too much, I don't want you to grow fat. " I said and patted her head. 

She gave me an eye smile and a okay sign. So I went off to the kitchen. 

When I walked out of the kitchen, I saw her standing up and going to the empty space behind the sofa and started copying the dance. I could not bare to interrupt her so I lean against the table in the kitchen and look at her dance. She dance so well, but however when she spinned, she saw me standing there looking at her and she just stood there looking at me.

" Why are you standing there? " She asked. 

" You dance so well till I can't bring myself to interrupt. " I said. 

She laughed at me and tilted her head towards the sofa asking me to go and take a sit with her. I sat down on the sofa and continued to watched the show. Well, to be honest I was not even watching, more than half of the time I was looking at her. She is just so beautiful. While I was looking at her she yawned, " are you tired ? " I asked. 

" Kinda but I want to watch finish the show. " She said. 

" You can lie on my laps if you want. " I patted my laps. " Take it as your pillow. " 

" Thanks Mark. " she replied and lied on my lap. 

" No problem my princess. " I patted her head and brush her hair to the back of her ears. 

We stayed in that posture till the first movie ended however, before the first movie even ended, she already dozed off on my lap. I did not dare to move an inch because I was afraid to wake her up so I turned off the television and let her get some rest from all the sadness she has been through the whole day. There is nothing much I can do for her except being her listening ear and letting her use my shoulder when she needs it. 

While I did not dare move an inch, I was moving her hair away so that I could look at her face. When I was looking at her face, I could feel the sadness inside her and therefore I held her hand, bend down and kissed her forehead. After that, I dozed off as well till I woke up at 8am because my phone was vibrating like mad. I took out my phone too see it flooded with messages and missed calls from the rest of the member. They were all worried about me why am I not attending school with Yaelin. So, I dropped a text to the group chat with the 7 of us. 

" Sorry. I won't be going to school today with her. She isn't feeling well and I want to take care of her. Don't tell anyone about her whereabouts! especially Jimin. Thanks bros. " 

I put my phone down back on the sofa and went to called her wake up. I tapped her shoulder, " Yaelin-ah, time to wake up!. " 

She swept away my hand and turned to face the other side, " Another 5mins " She mumbled. 

" No.. Wake up now! or else you will regret it. " and I started shaking her shoulders and stood up. 

" Markk.. Another 5 mins please. I'm really tired.. " she whined. 

" You asked for it Princess ! " I said and put my hands under her knees and neck to carry her in a bridal style. 

She screamed. " Ya. What you doing. Put me down ! " 

" I'm sorry Princess. I've warned you. " I smirked. 

I walked into her room and placed her on her bed. " I just wanted you to wake up and move to your bed and sleep as much as you want. Since we are not heading for school today. " 

" Well, you shocked me awake just now. I try to get some more sleep then. Thanks Mark. " she said and lie back down on her bed. 

I patted her head and went out of the room to get a shower. After showering, I decided to prepare breakfast for her so while I was walking to the kitchen, I heard her screaming from her room. 

" DON'T LEAVE ME! DON'T LEAVE ME.! " 

I sprint to her room, sat beside her, held her hand and said, " Don't worry. I'm not leaving. I'm still here." 

I was so worried for her that I could not even bear to let go of her hand to go make breakfast. I sat by the bed and took care of her. However, I fell asleep after awhile. I woke up when I felt that someone was my head, I look up to see Yaelin sitting up on the bed looking at me. 

" You're awake? I'm sorry. " she apologised. 

" It's okay you did not disturb me. Are you alright? " I said and tightened the grip on her hand. 

" Yea. I'm feeling better now. Thank you. " 

" Thank God that you are fine. You got me so worried. " without hesitation, I hugged her. " You had a really bad nightmare didn't you? Don't worry I'm here. " and tightened the hug. I got a shocked when she hugged me back too, that moment which I wish I could live forever, but I know that her heart is still with Jimin. Even if she treats me as if I am Jimin, I don't really care even though it hurts, as long as she is happy and well I would be too.

I pulled apart and look at her face seeing that she looks better than yesterday.

" Mark, can you pass me my phone? I forgot to tell my Aunt, I do not want her to worry about me. " She pointed at the table where her phone is placed.

I nodded, stood up, when to get her phone and passed it to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MARK IS SUCH A NICE GUY. 

HOWEVER HER HEART IS STILL WITH JIMIN.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHE RECEIVED ON HER PHONE?

STAY TUNED.~ 

BTW, WHO DO YOU GUYS SHIP MORE? 

MARKLIN OR JILIN ?

THANKS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING!