The First Kiss..

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

Then I took out my phone.. 

" Ya!! Bambam ah, why are you guys not coming to school? " I sent 

Soon the bell rang and we went to class, not long later I got a reply from him.

" Mianhae noona! We are having our practice for Asia showcase tomorrow and next few days so we won't be in school till next week. 

For the next few days, GOT7 and BTS both did not come to school so I spent lots of time together with Gyumin, we have so much thing in common, like how we broke up with our boyfriends were the same, we have the same ideal type of guy and same genre of music, etc. not long later, we became close friends, inseparable friends. However whenever we talked about our ex-boyfriends, I wanted to know who was it but what came up in my mind was that I shouldn't interfere her personal life and ask about it because it seems really rude so I decided not too ask and just told her that when she wins his heart must make sure that she introduce him to me. 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Jimin's POV

Since that day I confessed to Yaelin, I could not help but think of her every single day. I really loved her and I really want her to be by my side. That was why i could not help but text Yaelin saying that I would miss her. I really want to see her again before I fly off to Japan so I decided to surprise her by waiting for her at her house on the night before I fly off. I was together with the members at the practice room so I decided to lie to them.

" RapMon Hyung! " I shouted across the room

" Ne?! " he looked at me. 

" Can I go out and have some fresh air and get some drinks? I'm tired. " I whined. 

" Sure sure. Go ahead! be back fast okay! Do you need anyone to accompany you? " He asked.

" Nah. I'm sure I will be fine. Anyone else want any drinks? I'll buy them back on the way! " I shouted.

Taehyung and Jungkook quickly raised his hands and said , " Yes please! "

J-hope walked over to me, and asked " Why are you being so nice all of a sudden? " 

" okay! I'll get you guys the usual drinks, " I said to Taehyung and Kookie. " What do you mean hyung. I'm always nice ^^ " I took my wallet and phone, gave him an eye smile and walked out of the room. 

I went into the lift and sighed of relief because nowadays J-hope is really quick-witted he could sense something was wrong right away. I wonder what has he eaten, I also one to be as quick-witted as him one day. Once I got out of the building I started walking the direction towards Yaelin's house, when I reached somewhere near her house, I waited for her at the roadside and drop her a text saying, " Yaelin, are you at home? " 

I leaned against the wall and waited for her reply, 5 minuted later my phone beeped... 

" No, I'm on my way home. I was with my friends just now. Why? " she replied. 

I started smiling upon reading those messages to hear that she is not home as I could give her a surprise instead of ringing her doorbell and waking her Aunt up. So I quickly typed..

" Nothing. Just wanna tell you that we will be leaving tomorrow. Have a good rest. " and pressed send. 

I waited for her across the road and stood behind the wall so that I would be noticed by her. After 10 minutes, I saw her walking across the road with her headphones on as usual she suddenly stopped, took out her phone and smiled at it. Later I heard my phone beeped. 

" Ohh. You have a good rest too.! Have a safe flight alright ^^ " I received a reply from her, I looked up and saw her walking again. 

The moment I received it, I could not help myself but gave her a call still standing behind the wall looking at her. Making me feel as if I'm a stalker. After a few steps she stopped walking and took out her phone and answered it. 

" Yeoboseyeo? (Hello in korean) " she said. 

" Yaelin. It's me Jimin. " and started walking across the road. 

" Oh. Yes? It's already getting late and you should be going to bed and get some rest. " 

" Yea. I'm going to bed soon. I just wanna hear your voice because I miss you. " 

Could not believe I actually said that, it is so mushy but I could see Yaelin smiling from ear to ear after hearing what I've said and she was actually blushing. 

Yaelin did not respond after hearing it. 

" I'm sorry if I've shocked you with what I said. " I quickly responded. 

" Ohh.. No you didn't. I was just zoning out. " she said.

" Anyways, Yaelin-ah can I ask you something ? " I hesitated. 

" erm. Sure, what is it? " 

" Just wanna ask out of curiosity, do you miss me? honestly.. " I started to walk a few steps closer to her. 

" Well... Honestly..... Yes I do.. " she replied which made me can't stop smiling. 

" Also and honestly do you want to see me now? " I said cheekily and walked behind her. 

" Well..erm.... I do and I also want you to get more sleep and stop asking me nonsense thing. " The moment I heard what she said I quickly hang up the phone and gave her a back hug which made her scream in shocked. 

" It's me. Yaelin-ah. I miss you too. " I said while resting my head on her shoudlers and my hands hugging around her waist. 

" Gosh you scared me I thought it was some ertic stalker. " she placed on her chest and sighed of relieve. 

She then placed both of her hands on mine and said, " aren't you suppose to be back in your dorm? " and looked down at me.

" We were all in the practice room, practicing for the concert in Japan. " I replied her and looked up at her that's when our eyes met again. 

It was totally silent and time seems to have stopped when we were staring into each other's eyes, her eyes were so beatiful. I started moving my head closer to hers and we were only inches apart. She closed her eyes and started moving her face nearer to mine. I also closed my eyes and moved closer, then our nose touched each other and I turned sideways to meet my lips with hers. I could feel the love from her while we were kissing and it turned into a passionate kiss, but she decided to pull away from kiss before it gets way too passionate. 

We both leaned our foreheads on each others, I catched my breath and said, " I assume that's a yes to my confession the other day? Are you willing to be my girlfriend ? " 

She nodded her head and I kissed her lips again, this time with even more love. However the kiss broke out because my phone started ringing... It was Jin Hyung. I looked at Yaelin with a apologetic face in a way telling her that I'm sorry I need to pick up the call because it's Jin hyung. She understood and signaled me to answer the phone. 

" Ne hyung? " I said. 

" Where have you gone? You have gone out for about an hour already. Are you okay? " he asked in concern. 

" Yeah I'm fine, I'll be back soon. " and hung up. 

I looked at Yaelin with the puppy eyes hoping that she would forgive me that I have to go back to the practice room. 

" Go ahead ! You still need to rest for tomorrow, don't practice too hard okay. " She said sweetly. 

I put my hands around her waist and pull her closer to me. 

" I'm sorry babe. I wish I could stay here longer. " and kissed her forehead. 

" It's okay. Anyways today there was a new student in my class and got along really well. I'll introduce you to her when you are back " she said happily. 

" Ohh, Really? I want to know her name! I need to thank her for keeping you company while I'm gone and I'm also glad to hear that you made a new friend. " I said and patted her head. 

She smiled at me and moved her hands to the back to break loose my hand and held on it. 

" You should get back already. " she said. 

I leaned forward and said , " I'm not gonna go until... " and face my sides towards her, pointed my cheeks with my index finger. 

" Oh my.. okay. Just this once.. " she said. 

As she was leaning closer to me to kiss my cheeks, I decided to play cheat and turned my head  to face her which made her kiss my lips instead of my cheeks. She was so shocked that her face turned red and she beat me on my chest. 

" How can you..  ahh PARK JIMIN.." and let go of hands and covered her lips

" I'm sorry. I'll get going already. Hyungs are gonna kill me. Text me when you reached back home okay.! " I turned around and started jogging. I turned back to give her a big good bye wave and after seeing her waved back at me I smiled and jogged back. 

I quickly jogged to a nearby stall and buy the drinks they wanted and paid at the cashier. I dashed out of the stall and ran back to the company building into the practice room. 

" Here! Your drinks! " I smiled happily holding the plastic bag up but still panting trying to catch my breath. 

" Gosh do you have to run back? See you are still panting.. " Suga said while getting the plastic bag from his hand. 

I laughed and rubbed the back of my neck and went to sit at the sofa. I took out my phone and saw that Yaelin text me saying that she reached home safely I smiled and replied. " OKAY! I've also reached the practice room safely. Have a good rest my dear *inserts flying kiss emoticon* " 

" wah wah wah since when has she turned into my dear ?! " Taehyung shouted which made everyone look at me. 

" What?! " Jhope shouted.

" Well, I was sitting beside him and he did not even notice.. he was so engross in his phone so I decided to peek at what he was doing. He was replying to Yaelin and he said my dear to her with a flying kiss emoticon " Taehyung stated. 

" Gosh.. Jimin-ah are you both dating already? " Namjoon asked. 

" Erm.. erm... Yea. We just started. " I stuttered. 

The moment they heard that, Taehyung and Jungkook high fived each other because the both of them would not need to help ge them together. 

" Just now I assume? That's why you are taking so long? " Jin asked. 

I nodded and said , " we also kissed. "

All of them look at me with their eyes widely opened and shouted ." WHAT?! " 

" We kissed. " I repeated. 

All of them was just sitting there shocked until Manager hyung opened the door and said, " Let's go! We still need to wake up early tomorrow for the flight. Let's get back and have some rest. " 

I quickly stood up and grabbed my bag and walked out of the room before they start asking me weird questions. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for so long. 

I was really busy preparing for my competition and finally it ended. 

So here's the new chapter. 

Hopefully you guys like it. 

Thank You xx ^^