She is avoiding me.

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

" Oh no one no one. Don't you want to use the bathroom just now? Is there. " He pointed.

" Thanks dear. " Gyumin replied sweetly and turned away.

" Gosh. It's really Gyumin... And did she just call him DEAR?! Oh my god. I can't believe it, is Jimin cheating on me? and about the ex-boyfriend Gyumin told me in school. IT WAS JIMIN?! " I thought to myself which ended up getting so furious so I stomped away however when I turned my back, my leg happened to kick the door which made a loud sound so I ran out through the emergency exit and sat at the stairs on the second floor not long later, I wept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV

They day I returned back to Korea, I couldn't wait to meet Yaelin. Finally, I get to win her heart. Once we tounched down, I quickly took my phone and turned it on. I saw a message from an unknown number. 

" Jimin-ya, I know you are coming back from Japan today because I found out on the fanclub website. It has been 3 years already and I hope to see you today. I will be waiting for you at the usual place. " From Gyumin at the end of the text. After reading the name and we walked out of the VIP gate, I pushed my luggage to Jungkook. 

" Kookie, help me bring this back to the dorm something urgent came up. Also, help me tell Yaelin that we have touched down. I already told Manager Hyung don't worry about me. " I turned and ran out. Luckily we used the VIP gate if not we will be surrounded by fans and it could take us half an hour to get out. 

I ran out, hope on a taxi and told ahjusshi the address. Not long later, I reached the Japanese Udon restaurant. The place which brings back alot of memories when I was dating Gyumin. I walked into the restaurant and saw Gyumin sitting at the table at the corner of the restaurant. She waved at me and I walked towards her and sat down opposite her. 

" Annyeong Oppa.! " She said happily. 

" Annyeong. How come you're back ? " I asked her curiously. 

" Because of you. I heard some weird scandals about you and this girl near your company's building. " She said and drank a sip of water. 

She placed the cup down and continued. " Is not true right? I know you wouldn't date anyone except me. How's the rest doing? " 

" It's not true. They are doing fine. About that right, that girl.. " I have not finished my sentence and she interrupted me.

" Oppa, I forgot to tell you, I transferred to your school so I could be closer to you. I have not forgotten you since that time you broke up with me. It was my fault to pester you so much. " She apologised. 

" No, it's my fault too. You transferred to our school ?! " which made me in shocked. I could not bring myself to tell her about me dating Yaelin because she looks so apologetic about the past. But she will get to know Yaelin because she transferred to the same school as me now. WHAT TO DO?! I think i will find a better time and tell her. 

" Yes I did. Are you happy about it? " She smiled. 

" Oh I'm hungry. Ahjumma! Udon juseyo ! " I shouted. " Do you want anything ? " I asked her. 

" Gwaenchana, I have eaten already. " She said. 

Within minutes later, the food came and I started eating. She started questioning about my life during the past 3 years and she kept on telling me how she was living for the past 3 years without me. I started feeling so bad that she admitted to the hospital because of me the other time so I decided to repay her back with my time with her. I asked, " You haven't seen hyungs and Kookie for a long time wanna catch up with them ? " 

" Oh my. Can I?! I would love too. " She exclaimed in excitement. 

" I'm already done eating let's go. " I said and stood up walked towards the cashier and paid the bill. 

She was waiting for me outside, I walked out hailed a cab and went towards the company's building. I'm guessing that they would be at the practice room because they were talking about the dance project being dued soon on the plane and they wanted to practice. I asked the uncle to drop us off a few blocks away from the building because the fans are waiting outside. 

" Mianhae Gyumin, We have to walked to the emergency exit at the back. I will call Taehyung once we get there. I need to avoid the fans if not another scandal will come up and BangPD is gonna kill me. " She nodded and followed me. 

When we reached the emergency exit, I called Taehyung. 

" Ya, Where have you been?! You know... " 

Before he even finished his sentence I just cut him off and said. " I'm at the back door, come and get me. I need tell you guys something " and hung up the phone. 

Not long later, he open the door. 

" Ya Jimin, You know she .. " He paused as he saw Gyumin standing beside me. 

" Have you forgotten Gyumin? Ya move out of the way, how are we gonna get in.?! " I said. 

I let Gyumin through the door and led her up to the fourth storey. 

" Taehyung Oppa, It has been awhile. How are you ? " Gyumin asked while climbing up the stairs. 

I turned around and saw Taehyung keeping his phone inside his pocket in a hurry. 

" I'm doing well. Seems like you are doing well too. Jimin-ah I need tell you something really important. " He said. 

" What's so important than attending to a guest. You can tell me later. We have alot of time. " I said and turned towards the door on the fourth storey. 

We walked through the door and heading to the practice room. I opened the door for Gyumin to entered and hold for Taehyung however I see him peeking through the door of the recording room. 

" Ya what are you doing. Are you gonna come in?! " I shouted. 

He quickly stood and look at me, walked into the room and joined the rest. 

" Gyumin-sshi? " Jhope said curiously. 

" Hyung, I need tell you something.. You know before you start talking. er.. " Jungkook said but I raised my hand and stopped him from talking. 

" Gyumin, she returned and she is currently studying in our school. She wanted to catch up with us so I brought her here. " I said. 

" Ya, the urgent matter you were referring to at the airport was to meet her? " Taehyung questioned furiously. 

" Yea. Why are you so furious? " I questioned. 

" Nothing, I'm just feeling unjust for Yaelin. " He mumbled.

" For who? " Gyumin asked me. 

" Oh no one no one. Don't you want to use the bathroom just now? Is there. " I pointed. 

 

" Thanks dear. " Gyumin replied sweetly and turned away. 

I looked at her turned away and walked into the bathroom. 

" THUPP.. " 

I heard one loud sound and turned towards the door. 

" What sound is that ? " I asked. 

" It's Yaelin I guess. "  Jin said. 

" Hyung you said who? Yaeee..lin..?? " I stuttered. 

" She wanted to give you a surprised just now and I guess she heard all of it. " Suga said leaning back at the sofa back rest. 

" Why is she here? " I questioned. 

" She was practicing the dance for the dance project waiting for you to be back. " Namjoon replied. 

" Ohh ... " I said to myself and heard the flushed sound from the toilet. 

I saw Gyumin walking out of the Toilet so I said, " Gyumin I need to go already. I have something important to do. " 

" Ahh. Same here the owner of the house just asked me to get back home. I rented a house near the school. Let's go together. " She said and walked towards the door. 

I nodded and open the door for her and when to the emergency exit. On the way down, I started texting Yaelin. 

" Babe. Where are you now? Can I meet you ? " 

We went out of the building I helped Gyumin get a cabbed to sent her off. I checked my phone after that. 

No replies from her...

" I know you were at the practice room just now. Can you tell me where you are now ? "

Still no replies... 

I couldn't wait already so I called her phone and started running to her house. The calls were all diverted to the voicemail so I left tons of it for her to hear and ask her to get back to me. I went to her house starting pressing the door bell and knocking the door, there was no reply, her aunt was not at home as well. Where the hell have she gone too?! Ohya. GOT7 ! . I quickly took out my phone and called Jackson. 

" Jackson! Have you seen Yaelin? Did she go and find you guys? " I asked while I'm panting. 

" Oh. Yaelin? No we have not seen her. We just got back from Taiwan. We weren't supposed to be back until next week but we were asked to come back we have not informed her yet. Something happened? " He asked.

" Oh. Nothing. Thanks Jackson. " I said and hung up the phone. 

I started going to the nearest playground near her place and went to the restaurants nearby to see if she is there. 

" Yaelin-ah, where have you gone.. Stop making me worry about you. " I said while walking out of the restaurant. 

I started to head back to the dorm since I could not find her and I shall will continue to find her tomorrow. On the way back, I left tons of message for her asking where has she been, saying I'm sorry for not telling her, asking if i could meet her and saying how worried I am becuase I could not find her. When I reached back the dorm, the rest were already back sitting in the living room waiting for me. 

" Found her yet ? " Jhope asked. 

" Haven't. She's not at home, not with GOT7. Not replying to my text and calls. All her calls were diverted to her voice mall. What do I do? " I cried. 

" Don't worry. She would be fine. Nothing will happen to her. " Jin patted my shoulders. 

" I hope so.. " I cried and covered my face. 

I rubbed my face stood up, went back to the bedroom and lie on my bed waiting for a reply. However, while waiting I fell asleep. 

The Next Day.... 

I woke up early, washed up and head out of the dorm. The first place I went was her house. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to come and open. Indeed someone came and open the door, it was her aunt. 

" Nuguseyo ? (who are you) " She asked. 

" Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Yaelin's friend. It's Yaelin at home ? " I asked. 

" You are looking for her? Oh. She did not come back the whole night and I dont know where has she been too. " She said. 

" Ahh. Kamsahamnida. " I replied. 

I started wondering around her neighbourhood hopefully having to bump into her, and my phone vibrated. 

" Stop looking for me. I think we shouldn't even meet each other anymore. Let's break up. " 

The text which shattered my heart into pieces and made a tear flow down my cheeks. 

" Why? Can I meet you now? Where have you been the whole night? I'm worried about you. " I replied. 

Then there was no reply from her anymore... 

I started walking back to the company's building, into the dance practice room and started dancing like mad to get my head occupied and not think of her. However, the more I dance the more I think of her, then I tripped over myself and fell on the floor. At that time I felt so helpless and heart broken. I've ruined my own relationship when we have just started, I was feeling so happy when I could finally date her but now I've ruined it by my own hands. I sat at one corner and wept. Few minutes later, the guys came. 

" oh. Jimin, you're already here? and what happend to you?! Why are you crying? " Taehyung exclaimed which made all their attention on me. They started to sit around me and comfort me. 

" Wae? Something happened? " Jin hyung asked. 

" Yaelin.. She.. She.. Broke up with me. " I wept. 

They all looked at each other puzzled thinking why would she break up with me because we started not long ago. 

" She send me a text this morning asking to breaking up. Now I know how Gyumin feels when I broke up with her. It really hurts. "  I cried even more. 

" Now that you know. Jungkook and I will text Yaelin too. Don't worry too much. You will see her tomorrow, it school tomorrow I bet she wouldnt miss it. " Taehyung said. 

I nodded at what Taehyung said, wiped my tears and began practicing again.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So where have she really gone to ? 

Next chapter will tell you where. 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE ^^ 

HOPE YOU READERS WOULD LOVE IT.

THE REASON WHY SHE WANTED TO BREAK UP AS WELL 

WILL BE SHOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING. 

<3 <3 <3