Things Changes Part II

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

After he paid he said, " we need to head down to school to meet with the boys. You fine with it? Then we will bring you to JYP and meet him personally. That's why I'm dressing you up. " 

" WHATT?!! You did what ? " I screamed in shocked. 

" Ohh. Last night we had a dicussion on whether to bring you to meet JYP. You danced so well, we showed him a clip of your dance to him some other days ago so he said he wanted to meet you. " Mark replied. 

" Oh my god. I'm so not ready. Who gave you the permission to even show him my dance clip you guys took in class without me knowing. " I raged. 

He just laughed and said, " I'm sorry babe!." and he held my hands. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaelin's POV

I held back his hand and I could feel him tightened the grip. We walked around Myung-dong holding hands and I was so surprised that there wasn’t any GOT7 fans. Maybe they were too busy camping outside JYP entertainment building that no one comes here. However we met one just now at the shop where we bought our dress and clothes. And Mark told her that I was her god-sister who just flew in from the states. I could understand why he did it, it was to avoid dating scandals to start spreading.

After walking around Mark received a call.

“ Yes hyung? I’m at Myung-dong with Yaelin. The girl that PDnim wants to meet. Okay we will wait for you at the usual place.”

“Manager hyung is coming to pick us up then head to school to pick the rest of the boys. Don’t worry he is a very nice and handsome guy. “ Mark said.

I nodded my head and gave him a bright smile. At that moment, we interlocked our hands and held it even tighter not wanting to let it go. Mark looked at his phone and said, “Let’s go before the noon, lunch time. If we don’t we will never be able to get out of Myung-dong. “

I giggled and nodded then we started to walk around till the time was about 11.15am , he brought me to a quiet road at the end of the street. We stood there and he took out his phone and called his manager.

“Hyung, we are here.” He said and hung up the phone.

Not long later, a black van stopped over in front of us and I saw his manager coming out from the driver’s seat.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yaelin-sshi. I’m Got7s Manager. (Insert his name). Nice to meet you. “ He said politely.

“ Ahh. Annyeonghaseyo. “ I bowed.

“ I told you he is a nice guy. “ Mark said and open the door for me.

I just gave him a bright smile and hop on the van.

Both of us sat in the van silently and looked at each other.

“Mark, are the both of you dating? I saw you both holding hands just now.” Manager oppa broke silence.

Mark laughed and said, “Gosh. Hyung I can never hide anything from you. You are so quick-witted just at Jaebum. You could at least play along if you suspected it. Well, technically we are not official. Ask her. I’m still waiting for her answer too.”

I looked at Mark in shocked and dumbfounded not knowing what to do. I looked at the mirror and saw the manager looking at me too. At that moment in my head, “I’m so tempted to say yes. He is such a boyfriend material. Caring, faithful and trustworthy. But I still have feeling for Jimin. If I were to say yes am I cheating on him?” Thinking twice,” I’ve already broke up with Jimin so he is not part of my life anymore and I guess I need to move on. So why not just say yes right.”

So I took a deep breath look at Mark and say, ”Yes.”

Mark looked at me in shocked and excitement, “did you just say yes?! “

I nodded my head and he immediately hugged me from his seat so I hugged him back. The manager saw us hugging so he coughed a bit and said,” One thing first, if PDnim finds out, how are you gonna explain to him? “

The both of us widened our eyes and broke out of the hug.

“Well, I guess he wouldn’t find out yet. He is still so busy with his comeback promotions. But if he finds out in future…. “Mark said and started rubbing his chin looking very troubled.

Both of us looked out of the window and started thinking of how to explain to PDnim. Mark suddenly said,” I can’t think of anything. Let’s wait for the rest then we brainstorm together. I’m pretty sure they are willing to help us.” I looked at him in agreement and nodded.

Soon later we reached the school and I could not even recognize it because I have never been to the back gate of the school.

“Babe, let’s get out and wait for them. Let them see the change in you.” Before I even answered he held my hands and pulled me out of the van. I stood beside the van facing the school, I got so bored that I started looking around and saw another black van parked behind ours. I stared at it for quite some time till Mark said, “Why babe? You saw someone? “

I continued looking at the van and answered, “No, but that Van…..” I pointed.

“Ohh.. BTS takes that Van. I guess they are in school today.” Mark said.

I looked at him in shocked. “I’m not ready to meet Jimin yet. You know he injured his leg was partially my fault. Besides we just broke up and it would be so freaking awkward meeting him and if he is with Gyumin even worse. I’m going to cry because it reminds me of the sad memories.” I said.

“Don’t worry my dear. I’m here for you.” He held my hands and gave me a bright smile.

I forced a smile out and held his hand tighter.

About 10-20 minutes of wait. I needed to use the bathroom so I tapped Mark’s shoulder and whispered, “Mark, I need to use the washroom.”

He nodded so I let go of his hands and went through the back gate to the toilet. Since I’m not familiar with the back gate, I started looking around to look for signs which could actually tell me where the toilet is. While walking around, I found a familiar back view standing there leaning against the pillar. As I walked closely, it was Taehyung. I walked behind him quietly and tapped his shoulder and went the opposite direction. As he looked at the other direction, I whispered into his ears, “GOTCHA! “ he shivered and turn to look at me. He was in a total shock seeing me standing there dressed in a dress. He scanned me from top to bottom and lost for words.

“Why? Never seen a girl in a dress before?” I laughed.

“Well, I’ve seen a lot, but you are the prettiest I’ve met so far.” Looking at me from top to bottom again.

“Gosh, don’t lie! You are making me shy.” I blushed. “Anyways, why are you standing here? And where’s the rest?”

“Wait! Before I answer you, could you tell me where have you been? You have made us so worried especially Jimin! You know he injured his leg right? “He asked.

“I can tell you every single thing but you have to not tell anyone! Especially Jimin. I am already feeling bad enough that I caused JImin to injure his leg plus I am not ready to meet him yet. I actually went over to JYP entertainment that day because I needed somewhere to hide from Jimin.” I said.

“Then why Jackson said you are not there?” He questioned.

“I asked him to lie. If he doesn’t Jimin would come looking for me and I don’t want to meet him after knowing what’s going on between him and Gyumin. I also wasn’t expecting Jimin would be such a douche to break up with Gyumin by a text. So I did the same way because I don’t want to meet him and I don’t want him to see me cry.” I said sadly and a tear fell out from my eye.

Taehyung cupped my face and wiped away the tear with his thumb.

He held my shoulder and said. “Don’t be sad. You are crying right now means you still like Jimin. And I also heard you did not went back home that day where did you go?”

I was thinking twice to actually decide if I should tell him or not but who cares since I’m not related to Jimin anymore.

I took a deep breath. “I went to Mark’s house.”

“WHAT?! ONLY YOU AND HIM ALONE IN THE HOUSE?!” He screamed.

“Gosh. Could you soften it down! We did not do anything. We just had a movie marathon.” I assured him. “And promise me that you would not tell anyone okay!.”

“Well about that.” He paused and pointed to his right. I looked over to see the rest of BTS standing there except for Jimin. All of them looked at me in shocked and I literally wanted to bang my head against the wall. Whatever it is, I was lucky enough that Jimin was not there.

I punched him in the chest and said, “Thanks man.” And took off running towards the toilet even though I do not know where it is.

I found the toilet coincidentally and run into it. I stood at the door trying to catch my breath. After that I went to use the toilet. I came out of the cubicle, went to washed my hands and suddenly someone opened the door. It was Gyumin. I looked at her and she looked at me in shocked wearing a dress. When she was about to open and speak to me, I walked past her and went out of the toilet. As I opened the door, I saw the BTS standing right there and Jimin on the crutches. I stared at him for a while and he looked at me in shocked. Seeing him on crutches definitely makes my heart hurts. But I can't have feelings for him anymore, if not I will becheating on Mark and it is definitely not a good feeling to get cheated on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYSS HIIII.. I'M BACK. 

I WAS OVERSEAS FOR THE PAST WEEKS. 

ANYWAY, NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE JIMIN'S POV.

 

WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? 

JUST COMMENT BELOW. 

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! LOVE YOU ALL READERS.