Jimin's POV part 2

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

"Do you like Yaelin-sshi? or did you fell in love with her already?" Jungkook asked.

"How you guys know?!" he said it in shocked.

"Because your expressions betrays you" Suga laughed at him.

"So hyung, planning to confess?" Jungkook smirked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin looked at Jungkook and gave the 'why do you want to know so much face' 

"None of your business, Kookie." he replied. 

In his head, he was saying "I don't even know the answer myself, but there's something special about her that attracts me." 

Jungkook shrugged and he signalled to Suga that is time to go back to the company and continue their practice so they both went to get their school bag leaving Jimin just standing there staring at the door. He stopped staring at it when Taehyung went up to him and say," Jimin-ah! You don't want to go back and practice? All of us are waiting for you to get ready and leave. Also, manager hyung is already waiting for us at the back gate!" 

"Ahh! Mianhae!" He turned around and apologised to the rest of the members.

He hurriedly went to get his bag and catch up with them at the hall way. They get to the back gate and entered the black van, having to meet with an unpleasant looking manager. 

"Why are you guys so late?" Manager asked all of them.

"Mianhae Hyung! I needed to use the toilet urgently because I had a bad stomachache." Hoseok quickly replied while looking at Jimin, giving him a smile. He was afraid that the manager would scold his dongsaeng as they were late because of him. The manager just nodded and drove them to the company. 

While on the way to the company, Jimin received a message from Suga. 

"Jimin-ah, look to your left out the window." 

He followed the instruction and looked out the window, to his surprised it was Yaelin walking back from school alone. She was looking at her phone while taking out her headphones from her bag. Everyone in the van except for the Manager knew what Jimin was looking at as Suga send a text message to all of them except Jimin and their Manager. All of them just look at Jimin, some of them smiling, some of them just started giggling. The van already drove past but Jimin is still looking out of the window, Jungkook who is sitting right next to him tapped his shoulder and pointed to his phone. He looked at it and saw that he received a message from Jungkook.

"Hyung, we already drove past her. You can go and sleep now." 

The moment he read the message he was in utter shock because he knew that he was looking at her. He looked back and Jungkook but to his surprise all of them were actually looking at him including Namjoo who is sitting at the front sit. He shouted," WAE?! Why are all of you looking at me?" 

"Nothing, we just wanted to see what's on the outside. It seems very interesting because you were staring at it for very long." Taehyung stated. 

"There's nothing interesting,i'm going to take a nap." Jimin replied, he turned back and gave Suga a death stare and he just gave him back a smiled. He then went to take his nap. 

He woke up when they arrived at the company. They head down to the dance studio and started practicing for their upcoming Japan Tour. They practiced for a solid 5 hours and it's already midnight and they were about to head back to their dorms until Jimin spoke up, " Hyung, I'm gonna stay for a while more. I need to choreograph the dance for the school project, you guys can head back first." All of them nodded their head except Namjoon he then replied," Okay, I will wait for you. I will be in the room writing some songs. When you're done just come and look for me and we will head back together."  Jimin smiled at Namjoon then they headed out of the dance studio. 

Jimin was having a hard time chosing a song, he was thinking of chosing Taeyang's Wedding dress or I Need a girl since he has always been a fan of Taeyang. After a long time, he decided to go with the song I Need a Girl because the song was already arranged for a couple dance. He did not want to follow the actual choreograph of the dance and he wanted to create his own to show his talent in cheoreographing to Yaelin. 

He choreograph his part for 2 hours, he head off to do Yaelin's part but he needed someone to do it with him so the first person he thought of was Namjoon. He quickly head to the room he was at and to his surprise he was still awake using his phone, he knocked on the door and walked in. 

"Hyung, I'm almost done choreographing my part. Now i need to do Yaelin's part and I need a partner. Can you be my partner on behalf of Yaelin? PRETTY PLEASE.." he said it with his mouth pouting and palms placed together underneath his mouth. At first, Namjoon wanted to say no, but since this dance is graded and he did not want him to have a bad grade he decided to say yes. 

After doing the dance, Namjoon was shocked. 

" The dance is great but are you sure she would agree to do this? " He asked. 

" Well, I gotta try asking her. If she dont want too, I guess I gotta change." Jimin replied lying on the floor exhausted

" There are so many parts where you guys are like just inches away from each other, I know is a couple dance but not to this extent." Namjoon stated. 

" Hyung, actually I need tell you something." Jimin stuttered 

He nodded his head and gestured him to go ahead and tell him. 

"Actually, Hyung.. I think.. ermm.. Actually.. I have... " he looked down on the floor and paused.

" You have?! carry on! " Namjoon exclaimed. 

" I have.. AHH heck it, I have fallen for her I think!" He shouted.

Namjoon widened his eyes at what he had just said and replied, " Oh my, I can't believe what the others say was actually true. You know the rest of the boys already know that you've fallen for her by how you actually look at her. So does that gotta do with the dance ? "

" Actually yes. Because I wanted to feel it for myself if i have really fallen for her when i'm doing the dance with her. She is sucha good dancer, to be honest. I actually want her to come and audition for BigHit since PDnim wanted to recruit new trainees." Jimin looked at Namjoon. 

" You can try asking her to go for it. Another thing is, your feelings for her this time better be true. Don't hurt her like how you use to hurt your ex-girlfriend. She is such a nice and kind girl, treat her well if you want to date her." Namjoon said it to Jimin with a stern looking eyes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes, 

What is Namjoon trying to say to Chimchim? 

what did he do to his ex? 

Sorry for not updating for quite some time, 

i've been quite busy recently. 

Thanks for the 4 Subscribers! LOVE YOU SO MUCH.