Yaelin's POV

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

 

"Actually, Hyung.. I think.. ermm.. Actually.. I have... " he looked down on the floor and paused.

" You have?! carry on! " Namjoon exclaimed. 

" I have.. AHH heck it, I have fallen for her I think!" He shouted.

Namjoon widened his eyes at what he had just said and replied, " Oh my, I can't believe what the others say was actually true. You know the rest of the boys already know that you've fallen for her by how you actually look at her. So does that gotta do with the dance ? "

" Actually yes. Because I wanted to feel it for myself if i have really fallen for her when i'm doing the dance with her. She is sucha good dancer, to be honest. I actually want her to come and audition for BigHit since PDnim wanted to recruit new trainees." Jimin looked at Namjoon. 

" You can try asking her to go for it. Another thing is, your feelings for her this time better be true. Don't hurt her like how you use to hurt your ex-girlfriend. She is such a nice and kind girl, treat her well if you want to date her." Namjoon said it to Jimin with a stern looking eyes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaelin's POV

When he said that he would do everything, I felt so bad for it because is a pairwork and we are suppose to do it together. Since he insisted, there wasn't much I could do. 

The bell rang which signals the end of school and we were being dismissed, Bambam walked up to me and asked " Noona, want go out with me and the rest ? "

"Why not? I have nothing on afterwards." I smiled at Bambam. 

Bambam threw his hands up and said."YAY!" 

I went to the back of the class to take her bag and before I head out with Bambam, I shouted to Jimin " contact me once you're done! " Jimin just nodded.

While walking in the hallway, Jaebum received a call. He answered and said, " Ne hyung. We will go there now." I looked at him curiously and asked, " Wae? " 

" Ah, 2PM sunbae asked us to go back to the company they said they have something important for us. Mianhae Yaelin! Once we are done and if there's still time we will contact you to meet us. Okay? " He putted up an 'ok' sign but with an apologetic looking eyes. 

I did not say anything but just put up and 'ok' sign to reply him. After exchanging our phone numbers, they left. 

I walked out of the school gate and began to feel lonely so I took our my headphones and decided to hear some musics to entertainment myself while I walk home. I was looking down on my phone to chose a song, as I look up I saw a familiar looking black van that drove pass me I just could not take my eyes of the van it just seems like someone or something in the van makes me feel warmth and comfortable. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was from an Unknown number.

" Yaelin-sshi, do you know we just drove pass you and hyung has been looking at you. ? By the way, this is Jungkook. If you are wondering how i got your number, it's because hyung has been staring out of the window for god knows how long that he did not even realise that i took his phone and got your contact number." 

Ohh it's Jungkook-sshi I told myself.

" Ah Jungkook-sshi, don't have to speak so politely to me. Just call me Noona because I'm older than you even though we are in the same class ^^ " I replied back. " Wait, Jungkook-ah which hyung are you talking about? there is like 6 hyungs to you." 

" Noona! keke. It's Jimin Hyung, he does not even know I'm texting you because he's soundly asleep beside me. ^_^ " and he took a photo and send it to me. 

When I looked at it, I just could not keep my eyes away. He looks so freaking adorable that I want to pinch his cheeks, suddenly my face started heating up. When I felt that my cheeks started to turn red, I said to myself ," YAELIN AH. what are you thinking? You can't possibly like him! He's an freaking idol. Even though you like him he also wont like you back. COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES YAELIN AH! " I shook my head hard and I received another text from Jungkook. 

" Noona! I will talk to you later. We are gonna practice for our upcoming Japan Tour during the Summer break. " I read the message and just replied with an 'OK' emoticon. 

I just continued walking down the streets until my phone rang again. I looked at it, 

"Yaelin-ah, we are done already. Want meet us at JYP entertainment? - Jaebum " 

" Ah oppa, meet you guys at the entertainment?! Are you sure? I'm new to seoul and the only places I know how to go is school and my house. I don't even know how to get there! "

" Ahh, I almost forgot. Text me your address, and I will call a few of them to pick you up. " 

So I listened to him and text him my address and waited for them at the street. Suddenly, one guy with a mask came up to me, I got scared and started shaking. 

" Yaelin-ah. " he said. 

" How do you know my name? Backoff ! " I screamed and hit him with my bag. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my? So who is that? A ert? 

Subscribe or Comment below who you think^^ 

Happy that i got 4 subsribers.

THANK YOU. *muacks*