The Confession

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

Before I could even say anything, he grabbed my hand and starting running. After running for a distance, we ran into a dark alley. He put me against the wall and covered my mouth, " shh.. don't say anything." Suddenly a bunch of girls ran past the dark alley he looked at them then slowly removed his hand away from my mouth. He put his hand beside my head against the wall, pulled down his mask and catch his breath at that moment our faces were only inches apart. We stared into each other's eyes for a really long time he started moving closer to my face, it seems like time had stopped at that time. It makes me want to stay at that moment forever. As he moved closer to me, my heart started beating faster. Suddenly he took a step back and rubbed the back of his neck and said. 

" Sorry about that, because the fans found out that I was there so I couldn't just leave you there and run off." Jimin apologised. 

" ohh. It's okay. Do you think we will be safe if we go back now? " I looked out of the dark alley to see if the coast was clear, but actually I was hiding my blushed red face from Jimin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaelin's POV

" Well, it looks like the coast is clear. Those fans are nowhere to be seen." I said looking left and right. 

" Oh really? " He walked up and stand beside me looking out. 

" Yea looks like it." I turned to look at him, to my surprise, he's face was right beside me I got stunned and fell on my . 

Jimin laughed at me and put out his right hand," Gwanchana?" he asked. 

" I'm fine." I replied and held his hand. He pulled me up from the ground however, he was so strong that I fell on his body and his left hand was wrapped around my waist in order to prevent me from falling over making our faces just inches away from each other. Suddenly we heard someone coughing," Excuse me.. Public place? Luckily our maknae isn't here. It's kinda inappropriate for him to see. " We both turned around and saw Suga standing there. Without a second thought, I pushed him away and he let me go.

I quickly looked at Suga and said," this is not what you think, it's because I fell on the ground and he held me up that's all. Don't misunderstand." as I say, I could feel my face burning and turning red. I could hear Jimin giggling and Suga just nodded. 

" Hyung, why are you here? " Jimin asked. 

" Well, because apparently someone took longer than usual so Jin hyung ask me to come down and look for you. How I know I would be seeing that." Suga replied. 

" Sorry hyung, we got chased by some fans just now. Let's go back. " Jimin said walking past me and putting his hands on my shoulder saying, " Let's go." suddenly I could hear his breathing just beside my ear he whispered," You look cute when you're blushing." he teased. 

I quickly jab him with my elbow and run towards Suga oppa because I was shy to face him. 

" Ya! Don't leave me alone! " Jimin shouted and ran towards us squeezing in between Suga and I. 

After a while, we reached the Entertainment and went to the Dance studio. We walked in and saw the rest of the 5 members sitting on the floor talking at the same time looking at Namjoon's phone. 

" What's the commotion about that you did not ask invite Suga hyung and I " Jimin said walking towards them. 

Namjoon quickly turned off his phone and everyone just looked at him. 

" Hyung, were you with a girl just now when you were suppose to wait for Yaelin? " Jungkook asked. 

" How you know. I was... " before Jimin could finish his sentence, Namjoon passed him his phone. He looked at it and he started laughing because it was a picture of Jimin holding my hand running away.  They all looked at him dumbfounded thinking why is he laughing at the picture. 

" Have you gone mad? Why are you laughing? It's a serious matter you know! " Hoseok said. 

" You guys are the one that are mad. Can't you recognise who the girl is? " He laughed and passed the phone to Hoseok. 

" Who? Your new girlfriend? " Hoseok said looking at the phone intensely, making Jimin laugh. 

" It's Yaelin you ." Everyone was shocked when he said it was me. I was so embarrassed to face them that I was looking at the floor the whole time. 

" Yaelin?! Then why are you guys holding hands and running away when you're suppose to come up here?! " Taehyung exclaimed. 

" Oh gosh. We got chased by Fans downstairs and it's impossible for me to just leave her there right? What happens if the Fans did something bad to her? So I just held her hand and started running to somewhere safe." Jimin explained. 

Everyone just nodded hearing his explanation. " Guys have you forgotten that Yaelin is here too? " You guys are asking me so much questions that you all forgot to greet her. They shifted their eye to see who was standing behind Jimin and saw me standing there looking at the floor. 

" NOONA~! " Jungkook screamed out happily. 

" Yea?! " I quickly look up in shocked to see Jungkook running towards me and ended up hugging me so I hugged him back. 

" Ya! Jungkook ah! How can you hug her?! The person who can hug her should be me! " Taehyung complained and pull Jungkook away. 

" Please forgive them, they are that childish." Suga whispered to me and I smiled. 

" Okay! Boys stop playing! Let's get started on our work!! " Namjoon shouted. 

I walked towards where Namjoon was sitting and sat beside him, then I heard both shouting "Ne" and walked to where we were sitting. 

" Let's see what we have done so far. I know Jimin and Yaelin is almost done. What about the rest? Don't forget this is graded." Namjoon said and I looked at Jimin curiously. " Luckily our sunbaes are not in today they all got schedule, we can use the different studios here." Namjoon smiled and started assigning the rooms to use.

While he was assigning the rooms, I was whispering to Jimin " Jimin! Why did Namjoon oppa say that we have finished our work?" 

"About that right, when I was working on the dance I kinda asked him for his help because I...." Jimin replied and Namjoon interrupted us, " Since you both are almost done, use the room on the 4th floor. Don't you dare to slack up there just because it's quiet. " " Ne.." we both replied and Jimin asked me to follow him. 

When we reached the room, there was limited space because the PDnim used the rooms on the 4th floor to store their old stuff but there was still enough space for the both of us to dance. 

" Okay.. Let's get started." Jimin said. I nodded and followed him to the center of the room. 

He started teaching me the dance and he was such a perfectionist that we were working on the same move for about 2 hours. Finally he was able to move on after being pleased at the result of practicing the same move for 2 hours. When he told be about the next move, I was in total shock because of the skinship we will be having. 

" Are you fine with doing this? If you feel uncomfortable about it just tell me. I can change it. " Jimin said. 

"It's okay. I'm fine with it. We don't have much time to change the choreography anyways." I replied. 

He nodded and said," For the next part, you stand infront of me." So I went to stand infront of him. 

" I'm gonna put my hand at your waist and you put your hand around my neck. " and I did what he said. 

" Like that? " I said and turned to look at him because our body was very close to each other his face was right next to mine so when I turned to look at him our nose touched slightly but neither of us budged and we both made eye contact. The time stopped at that time as we both stared in one another for a really long time until when he was leaning closer to me, so I looked away but still in the same position. Suddenly he whispered my name. 

" Yaelin-ah, do I maybe like you ? " he whispered. 

The moment I heard it, I quickly move away and look at him. 

" You must be kidding. Come on! There's no time to joke. We need to work on our dance. " I said laughing in shocked and hit him in the chest. 

" Yaelin, I'm serious. I think I have fallen for you. " He said sincerely grabbing my hand. 

" ohh. Jimin-ah, look at the time. I need to go now. My aunt wants me to get back home." I was so shocked that I broke lose from his grip and ran to get my bag. I quickly run out of the room, out of the building to somewhere quiet. I went to a nearby convenience store and sat there catching my breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOSH.. TO BE CONTINUED.

Will Yaelin accept him?

Stay tuned ^^ 

Thank you for those who subsrcibed to my fanfic.

LOVE YOU *o*