Jimin's POV

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

Jimin's POV

Back to school, there was so many fans surrounding the black van when we first arrived in school. " Manager hyung, next time.. When we come to school is either we come early before the crowd or late when the crowd is having their classes. We can't squeeze through them every morning you know." he said, while others just nod in agreement. " I'm sorry boys. I shall keep that in mind. Now go for class! Don't be late! " the manager said it with a smile. In my head I was thinking ' if they did not crowd around us probably we wont be late, but now looking at the time we would absolutely be late. ' We headed out of the Van with a big smile on our face, and squeeze through the crowd to class. As we were walking down the hallway, I heard a loud "THUP" sound behind all those cheerings, I through a small opening and saw a girl sitting on the floor rubbing her forearm and her books all over the floor. I don't know what got in my mind but there is this voice inside telling me to go and help her, without a second thought i did. No idea how i did it but I squeeze through the crowd much easier as i expected and helped her pick up her books. From the books that I picked up, it was junior students learns so i assume that she is a junior in the school. As we both stand at the same time, and looked at each other, those eyes that I looked at, those big brown innocent eyes caught my attention. It seems to be sparkling when I was looking at it. 

As days pass by, I can't stop thinking about that Junior student, there was this once that I bumped into her but hid behind and wall and looked at her. Somehow seeing her talking to Bambam just made my heart feel so uneasy I wonder why. 

On a thursday, I bumped into her again while walking down the stairs to lunch she was talking to Got7 and I saw her smiling, her smile made her look so gorgeous. I just stood there frozen until Jungkook shook me and asked," Hyung! Are you okay? You've been staring into space alot these days." " I'm fine." I answered back. As I was turning around I overheard them saying about dance class, curiosity strike me and I started thinking ' Dance class? does she take dance class as well? I hope she is, I want to see her.' while walking down the stairs. During lunch break, I was not even listening to any of them talking but just thinking whether she will be in the dance class with us. We did not really ate but just drank water, soon we started to head to the dance class. On the way to dance class, we decided to head to the toilet to change into something comfortable for dancing. " HYUNG! I forgot to get my clothes! I left it in my locker, can you wait for me? " I shouted as I began to run off and vaguely heard someone saying 'okay' but I just dont know who said it. When I returned to the toilet with my clothes, the rest were already done changing and walking out of the toilet. " Jimin-ah, we wait for you outside faster go and change." Jin said. As soon as Jimin got in, Jungkook heard some familiar sound," Hyung! Do you guys hear it? Doesnt it sound like Boy in Luv? " he asked. " Oh ya it does! This part is my rap! " Namjoon replied. "Let's go take a look" the rest nodded and just follow where the music was coming from. "It's coming from our dance class!" Taehyung shouted. They picked up the pace and went to the doorstep and peeked through the door window. " It's a girl dancing to our Boy in Luv, she's amazing! Jungkook take a look! " Namjoon was shocked while asking Jungkook to take a look. Jungkook was shocked when he saw," Isn't she the new transfer student in my class? I didn't take notice of her because she was sitting at the extreme corner of the class and i think her name is Yaelin if i rememebered correctly." Jungkook exclaimed. They then take turns and look through the window soon the music stopped. 

"Where's Jimin? The song has already ended and he's not done yet? oh god he's taking a long time." Jungkook said. The rest just shrugged their shoulder and entered the classroom applauding the student. 

I stepped out of the toilet looking left and right and there was no sight of the rest of them. I wonder where had they gone to, did they went to the dance room? Let's just walk there first and see. When I got to the dance room, I look through the window and saw the members inside talking to a girl, it seems like they were introducing themselves to her. I took a look at who the girl is, it is that girl, she is actually in the same dance class as me. Soon I heard V said my name then I entered the class. I was being introduced to her and come to know it her name is Yaelin and she was dancing to Boy In Luv just now but I missed it, so I asked her if she could dance again for me however the bell rang, Somehow I wished the bell was broken down at that moment it was such a spoiler. 

The dance teacher stepped into the class, told us about the pairwork project and Yaelin pairing up with me because she is new here in school. Come to know of it, I did not know that she was a transfer student and the day I met her was her first day of school.Then the teacher dismissed us and we are gathered in our pairs in different corner of the classroom The moment the teacher assigned us as a pair, I was determined and confident to cheoreograph a couple dance but just need her agreement. When she came to my side, I did not dare to make eye contact with her because I was too shy to look at her eyes as her eyes was the one that attracted me. When I told her about my idea of couple dance, she said "Okay call. But can I ask you, what are you doing with your phone? "with a little of the annoyed tone. I looked up at her and smiled saying," Searching for the song that we will be dancing too." The moment I made eye contact with her, I stood there frozen just staring into in for quite some time until I broke it and came to my senses saying," Yaelin-ah, I need a few days to create the cheoreo to the dance then I will show you how it goes are you fine with it?" I asked

"But arent we suppose to create one as a pair?" she asked me back.

"Yea we are, so i'm creating my part and when I show you we both can brainstorm together on your part matching up to mine. Don't worry is not hard afterall we have 2 weeks!" I answered her in a happy tone.

"How can i be worried? I'm paired up with the best dancer in class! So anything else you need me to do?" She laughed

"Oh yes! something really important.. Your phone no. if not how am i suppose to contact you! " I giggled 

"Oh right.." then she took our her phone and gestured me to pass her my phone for her to key her number in, when we both exchanged numbers we sat down and started discussing about the dance rountine even though I said i would create it because I want to know she does what kind of dance so that I would create something that match up to her. After discussing, I realised that she is into hip-hop what a match, I guess it would be easier for me now. 

The School bell rang and we were being dismissed, but I couldnt walk out with her together because Bambam came up to us and ask her to go out with the rest of Got7. She looked at me and said," call or text me once you're done! I'll make a move first. Bye Jimin! " she waved and smiled at me while walking out of the classroom. I also in return just nodded, smile and waved back at her. But somehow part of me wants her to follow me back home and using the excuse of practicing dance together in order to have more time with her. 

"Hyungs, don't you think Jimin is behaving really weird nowadays? he keeps staring to blank space." Jungkook asked. 

"Jungkook ah, I dont think he is staring into blank space now. GUYS LOOK, HE IS LOOKING AT YAELIN !" Taehyung exclaimed, the rest turned around and look in surprised. Can't believe that what Taehyung said was true. 

" Did he fell in love or something? " Suga asked.

" Seems like it, but who? " Jungkook said.

" The answer is right there! Is Yaelin!" Taehyung said while putting his arm around Suga and Jungkook. 

They both make an 'o' shaped mouth and started walking towards Jimin and putting their arms around him. 

"Jimin ah, can we ask you something?" Suga asked

"Yes hyung."

"Do you like Yaelin-sshi? or did you fell in love with her already?" Jungkook asked.

"How you guys know?!" he said it in shocked.

"Because your expressions betrays you" Suga laughed at him.

"So hyung, planning to confess?" Jungkook asked while smirking. 

 

-------------------------To Be Continued.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes,

So what would be Jimin's reply to Kookie?

Are you fine with the story too far?

Please comment or subscribe, that would give me motivation to continue writing.

Thankyou <3