Things Changes

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

" Thank God that you are fine. You got me so worried. " without hesitation, I hugged her. " You had a really bad nightmare didn't you? Don't worry I'm here. " and tightened the hug. I got a shocked when she hugged me back too, that moment which I wish I could live forever, but I know that her heart is still with Jimin. Even if she treats me as if I am Jimin, I don't really care even though it hurts, as long as she is happy and well I would be too.

I pulled apart and look at her face seeing that she looks better than yesterday.

" Mark, can you pass me my phone? I forgot to tell my Aunt, I do not want her to worry about me. " She pointed at the table where her phone is placed.

I nodded, stood up, when to get her phone and passed it to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaelin's POV

I my phone and saw that I have loads of messages left from Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. Seeing 24 voicemail message left by Jimin. 

" Yaelin where have you been? I'm really worried about you. I'm sorry babe. " -From Jimin

" Don't break up with me can you? I really loved you. " - From Jimin

" Yaelin-ah, Why did you break up with Jimin ? I'm also worried about you can you call me back when you see this. " - From Taehyung

" Noona! Wae yo?! Don't break up with Jimin! Where have you been? All of us are looking for you because of Jimin. " - From Jungkook. 

" Ya Yaelin! Where are you? Jimin fell and injured his ankle today while practicing. JIMIN IS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU BUT HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. COULD YOU PLEASE GET BACK TO US? " - Taehyung

After reading that message from Taehyung, my heart seems to shatter into pieces hearing that he injured his leg I could not do anything as well but just stare and my phone and hopefully he is feeling fine. 

" Waeyo? Everything's fine? " Mark asked. 

" Sort of? Taehyung told me that Jimin injured his ankle while practicing. I'm worried for him but I don't want to face him as the same time." I cried. 

" Babe come'on don't cry. I will ask Jackson to check on him. Don't worry okay?. " he took out his phone, called Jackson and put it on speaker.

" Jackson ah, I heard Jimin injured his ankle. Is he alright ? " he asked. 

" Hyung?! How in the world do you know? " he asked in shocked. 

" Have you forgotten who I'm with? " Mark replied. 

" Oops. Sorry hyung. Jimin is okay, he on crutches for 2 weeks and there is this girl whom I've never seen before sticking 24/7 around him, taking care of him. He seems really close to her though. " Jackson said. 

" Ya. You are on speaker phone you know. and Yaelin is right beside me she heard everything.! " Mark screamed. 

" Ohmy. Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Yaelin I'm so sorry !!. " He said apologetically.

" It's okay Jackson ! I already broke up with him and the girl that sticks around him is he's ex-girlfriend. Gyumin. " I said calmly. 

" ahhh. Great to hear from you Yaelin. You sounds fine now! " He exclaimed. 

" Yea. Thanks to Mark. He really knows how to take care of girls." I said and look at him. 

" Okay. Thanks for the compliment Yaelin. Jackson I will hang up the call now. See you guys later! " and Mark hanged up the call. 

I walked out of the room and went to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. I sat on the toilet and started thinking about Jimin, thinking if he is fine can he cope walking on crutches? But Gyumin is there to take care of him I guess he is fine then carried on the daily morning routine. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Mark leaning on the wall waiting of me outside. 

" Let's go shopping today since we are not going to school." He suggested. 

" Sure! I'd love to go shopping! " I agreed and smiled happily. " I'll go get changed first. " 

I walked into the room and see Mark left the shirt I wore yesterday on my bed. It's clean and sparkly. I changed into those clothes and when I was ready to walk out of the room someone called my phone. It was an Unknown number. 

I answered," Yeoboseyo? " 

" I'm sorry Yaelin, I'm sorry for not tell you about Gyumin. I know I've hurt you very badly. Could you please come back to me? " 

" Jimin?! " I exclaimed.

" Before you hang up on me. Let me finish. I know you wouldnt answer my call using my own phone so I decided to use the payphone in school. You did not even reply to Kookie or Taehyung and even come to school today so I'm worried about you. I just want to say that, there is nothing going on between me and Gyumin. Believe me. " 

" Well, I personally heard her calling you dear. If I forgive you I guess I'm gonna be an idiot. Now, mind your own business and take care of your leg. I'm going out on a date with Mark. " I said it angrily and hang up the call. After I hung up the call I sat back down on my bed and starting crying again. I did not want to say those words and I want to forgive him. But I can't bring myself too. 

Soon later, I heard Mark knocking on the door. "Babe are you okay? "

" Yea i'm fine. Give me 5 mins. I'll be out in no time. " 

" okayyy," 

I quickly walked to the mirror, wiped away my tears and tried to look as if I've not cried then walked out of the room. I walked to the living room and see Mark sitting on the sofa waiting for me. I walked towards him and when i was about to call him, I saw him sleeping. I walked to his side and sat down staring at him, how can someone look so perfect and hot looking. Suddenly, he turned his face and he was facing me. Our face were just inches away from each other and I just stared at him sleeping. He suddenly opened his eyes and we were staring into each other eyes. He started leaning closer to me, till our nose touched. As he was about to kiss me, I quickly looked away. I admit I wanted to kiss him too but what was in my mind was all the moments I had with Jimin. 

" Shall we go shopping ? " I broke the silence. 

" Sure thing. Let's go. " He said and we both head out of the door. 

We both headed to Myeong-dong and started shopping. It was quite early in the morning and the streets were not filled with many people. We walked into a shop and started looking for clothes, I chose a feel for Mark to try on and he chose a few dresses for me to try on. We both looked at each other and started laughing as I walked into the dressing room first and wore the dress he first picked. It was awkward for me as is the first time that I'm wearing a dress on casual occasion and first time infront of Mark making me feeling so nervous. 

I started trying on this floral dress that he picked for me. 

Livia-Floral-Dress-teen-fashion-10760240

I walked out of the dressing room but he gave me a weird look. He shake his head so I went back in and try the other dress he picked. 

Black-and-White-Skater-Dress1.jpg

He look quite happy with this dress I tried but he still wants me to try the other one. 

large.jpg

He was look really pleased by it so he told the staff, this dress and just now that one. 

" Mark. You are not gonna buy it for me right ? " I asked. 

" Of course I'm going too. and those clothes you picked for me I've already chosen. " He laughed. 

" Why didn't you wait for me! And why are you buying it? " I said. 

" Because I don't always see you wearing a dress. You should start wearing it, it looks good on you. " He said while standing at the cashier making the payment. " Also, don't you change out of it. Wear it for today. " He laughed. 

I gave him a 'are you serious' look and said, " Fine" 

We walked out of the shop and I started following him, not knowing where he was going. He brought me to a shoe shop and started pick out some heels and flats for me to try on together with the dress. After a long time we decided on this, 

black-ankle-boots-heelimages-for-black-s

He once again paid for the shoe. He is such a boyfriend material. Whoever who gets him as her boyfriend would definitely be happy.

After he paid he said, " we need to head down to school to meet with the boys. You fine with it? Then we will bring you to JYP and meet him personally. That's why I'm dressing you up. " 

" WHATT?!! You did what ? " I screamed in shocked. 

" Ohh. Last night we had a dicussion on whether to bring you to meet JYP. You danced so well, we showed him a clip of your dance to him some other days ago so he said he wanted to meet you. " Mark replied. 

" Oh my god. I'm so not ready. Who gave you the permission to even show him my dance clip you guys took in class without me knowing. " I raged. 

He just laughed and said, " I'm sorry babe!." and he held my hands. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTES. 

OH MY GOD. MARK SO DID NOT JUST DID THAT.

MARK IS SUCH A PERF BOYFRIEND MATERIAL RIGHT.

I WONDER HOW WOULD THE MEET UP WITH JYP BE.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

 

SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG.

SCHOOL HAS STARTED FOR ME.

SO I HAVE LESSER TIME TO WRITE NOW.

DON'T WORRY I WONT STOP WRITING.