Yaelin's POV part 2

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

" Ahh, I almost forgot. Text me your address, and I will call a few of them to pick you up. " 

So I listened to him and text Mark my address and waited for them at the street. Suddenly, one guy with a mask came up to me, I got scared and started shaking. 

" Yaelin-ah. " he said. 

" How do you know my name? Backoff ! " I screamed and hit him with my bag. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ahh! Yaelin! Stop hitting me! It's me Mark! " He screamed. 

I opened my eyes and slowly move my bag away, " Mark?! Then why are you dressed like that?! " 

" Well, I'm surprised that you live so near the company building. Since you stay near, I need to prevent myself from getting recognise by fans because it would cost a whole hell lots of problems like scandals so on so forth. Plus, Bambam and Yugyeom are waiting for us at the store ahead. Now, follow me." He said.

I just nodded my head and followed him as we got nearer to the store, I saw Bambam and Yugyeom sitting at the table outside. 

We just walked towards the table they were sitting and sat down. 

" So Noona! Here's the plan." Bambam said. 

"Huh? what? wait..Plan?! Why ? " I asked him with a curious looking face. 

Bambam just giggled and Yugeom replied, " Ahh, it's because it would be hard for you to enter the building because the fans are always stationing outside the building plus, to avoid scandals or rumours." 

"So here's the plan." Mark continued from Yugyeom "First, Our manager hyung will come and pick the both of them up here, and we will wait for them at a building near the JYP so when they arrive, the fans will be paying all their attention on them that's the time when we will dash for the back door at the this end of the dark alley that no one knows about it only those who work there knows. I've arranged Jaebum to wait at there so later what you need to do is run through the dark alley and not look back just look for Jaebum okay?" 

"Arraseo." I answered. 

" Great now let's go! fighting! " Mark said 

As we approached JYP, I was surprised that so many fans were standing outside the building. Mark suddenly put his arms around my shoulder and hide behind a wall. "That's the alley you need to run through later. Remember just run and don't look back! " I nodded. 

We waited behind the wall for them to arrive. Five minutes later, Mark said,"They are here. Get ready!" 

I stood up and see a black van drove pass us and stopped infront of JYP building. Suddenly, the fans started screaming and I was totally shocked. Mark suddenly push me and I look at him. " Now's the time, GO! " Upon hearing the word go, I just started running how fast my legs could take me. I looked ahead a saw a door wide open with lights on and a familiar silhouette leaning against the door. As I got closer, I saw it was Jaebum and he signaled me to run in so I did. Then Mark came in. We both bend down and hands on our knees trying to catch our breath. Suddenly someone came with 2 cups of water in his hand, " Here you go, have some water." he offered. I looked up to see Youngjae, I smiled at him and took a cup. Then Jaebum signaled me to follow him, I followed him and we reached the dance studio. I walked in amazed to see the studio so big and spacious. 

"Here is our dance studio! " Jaebum exclaimed. My mouth was wide open when I entered because it was like 3 times bigger than the dance studio at my dance academy. 

" A fly is gonna fly in soon if you don't close your mouth." Jackson joked. 

" ahh Mian." I laughed. " Ah, Jaebum Oppa! Why did you ask me to come here?" 

" Well, firstly we want you to take a look at our dance for the school project and give us some ideas. Secondly, to let you see the inside of JYP entertainment." 

" Aww. I feel so honoured." I stated. 

" Let's start ! " Bambam exclaimed while walking in the room

Jaebum nodded and walk towards the computer and started playing the music. First up was Yugyeom, Bambam and Jinyoung, their dance was cool! No wonder they are called idols and Yugyeom the dance machine definitely was not called for nothing. Next up, Jackson and Youngjae. The dance was great, with Jackson and his grooves and dougie. Last but not least, Jaebum and Mark. The dance was full of surprises with Mark flying all over the place. No wonder people call him the Flying one because he always does the flips together with Jackson. 

They were partying and playing around in the studio until someone came into the room everyone stopped. 

" Annyeonghaseyo. " Everyone greeted. 

" Hyung, how come you're back? " Jaebum asked. 

" I forgot something in the recording studio just now, I heard some noises here so I decided to come in and take a look. Jaebum-ah, nuguseyo? " He asked pointing at me. 

" Ahh Hyung, chingu. She just transfered to our school from Busan under a scholarship so we wanted to show her around. Her name is Yaelin." Jaebum stated.

" Ah, annyeonghaseyo Yaelin-sshi. My name is Junho from 2PM " He said. 

" Annyeonghaseyo! Nice to meet you!" I greeted. 

" Well, I'm gonna take my leave now. See you guys soon! Don't play until too late! " 

After he left we started partying again, soon it was already midnight and someone suggested to go eat supper as there's no school tomorrow. Suddenly I received a text from Jungkook, 

" Noona! I just ended my practice and just want to let you know that Jimin is working very hard on your school dance project. We've practiced for 5 hours and Jimin does not want to head back and rest instead he wants to work on the project." 

After reading it, my heart sank. I felt so bad for him because he's working so hard for it and I'm here partying and playing with GOT7. " Noona? Who text you? " Bambam asked. "No one. Just some advertisement." I quickly locked my phone and put inside my pocket without replying Jungkook. 

"Jaebum ah, I have something to ask you can we go somewhere without them? " I whispered to him. He nodded and brought me out of the studio with the others staring at us. " We have something to discuss, don't misunderstand." He said to them, they nodded at him then he closed the door. 

" What do you want to ask? " He asked me. 

" I want to know which entertainment is BTS under ? " I asked cautiously

" Ohh..BigHit Entertainment. Why? " He gave me a curious look. 

" Ahh. Do you have the address? I need to go there urgently." I said. 

" Why? I have the address but you can't just enter the entertainment like that." He said

" Well, I got my ways to enter the building I will tell you next time, can I have the address please?" I said with hands putted together in a praying manner. 

" Arraseo. I will give you but remember to tell me why next time."  He took our his phone and started typing. 

" I just send you the address. Please remember to be safe! " he patted my shoulder.

" Thanks Oppa! Please help me tell the boys that I said bye." I quickly run out of the building and head back home to change. 

After I changed, I quickly gave a call to Jungkook. 

" Jungkook ah! I need your help, because I'm worried for Jimin I will be heading down to BigHit but I can't just enter the building so I would need your help." 

" Noona, I thought you won't even care about Jimin. Arraseo! I will meet you at the entrance in an hour." 

"Gomawoyo Jungkook ah! " I hanged up the phone and went to the nearby 24hr store and bought food for Jimin. 

After waiting 10 mins for the food, I head out to the street and hail a cab. I showed the cab driver the address on my phone and he started driving. Driving for about 45 mins, I reached infront of a building that says "BigHit Entertainment" I quickly pay the driver the fare and walked towards the building and saw a Jungkook with someone else leaning against the wall. 

"Jungkook ah. I'm here" I softly screamed. 

He turned and look at me and started walking to my direction. As he was walking, someone behind him looks very familiar, as they got closer it was Taehyung. " Well, I tried to stopped him from following me but he insisted." Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung. 

" It's Okay, still thank you for helping me! " I smiled at them. 

" Let me bring you to where he is." Jungkook started leading the way and walking towards the dance studio. As we approached the dance studio, we heard 2 person talking. It was Jimin and Namjoon chatting in the dance studio as we got closer, I heard Namjoon saying, " the dance is great, but are you sure she would agree to do it? " 

" Well, I gotta try asking her. If she dont want too, I guess I gotta change." Jimin replied lying on the floor exhausted

" There are so many parts where you guys are like just inches away from each other, I know is a couple dance but not to this extent." Namjoon stated. 

As Jungkook was about to reach for the door, I stopped him by grabbing onto his wrist and whispered to him not to open, I want to listen what they are talking about me. 

" Hyung, actually I need tell you something." Jimin stuttered 

He nodded his head and gestured him to go ahead and tell him. 

"Actually, Hyung.. I think.. ermm.. Actually.. I have... " he looked down on the floor and paused.

" You have?! carry on! " Namjoon exclaimed. 

" I have.. AHH heck it, I have fallen for her I think!" He shouted.

Namjoon widened his eyes at what he had just said and replied, " Oh my, I can't believe what the others say was actually true. You know the rest of the boys already know that you've fallen for her by how you actually look at her. So does that gotta do with the dance ? "

" Actually yes. Because I wanted to feel it for myself if i have really fallen for her when i'm doing the dance with her. She is sucha good dancer, to be honest. I actually want her to come and audition for BigHit since PDnim wanted to recruit new trainees." Jimin looked at Namjoon. 

" You can try asking her to go for it. Another thing is, your feelings for her this time better be true. Don't hurt her like how you use to hurt your ex-girlfriend. She is such a nice and kind girl, treat her well if you want to date her." Namjoon said it to Jimin with a stern looking eyes. 

After hearing it, I quickly covered my mouth and saw both Jungkook and Taehyung looking at me. I quickly shoved the food to Jungkook and ran out. When I reached the outside of the building, Taehyung came out, " I'm worried about you so I followed you out. Don't worry I asked Jungkook to not tell Jimin about you being here and the food is from him." 

" Taehyung ah, do you know about him and his ex-girlfriend? What happened? " 

" Let's go somewhere else, it's a pretty long story. There's a store up ahead, let's eat and talk at the same time. I'm kinda hungry." Taehyung suggested. I nodded and followed him to the store. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

So what happened between him and his ex?

Hope the story is to your liking! 

Thank you!!.