The New transfer Student

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

pretty an " Yaelin, I'm serious. I think I have fallen for you. " He said sincerely grabbing my hand. 

" ohh. Jimin-ah, look at the time. I need to go now. My aunt wants me to get back home." I was so shocked that I broke lose from his grip and ran to get my bag. I quickly run out of the room, out of the building to somewhere quiet. I went to a nearby convenience store and sat there catching my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there thinking.. 

" Did Jimin just confessed to me?! Was I hearing things? Is this all a dream? " and I pinched myself hard enough that I could scream in pain and rest my head on the table.

" Are you okay? " A stranger asked. 

I looked at the him, he is tall but I could not see his face as the sun was glaring at me. 

"Yea I'm alright. Thanks for your concern." I said politely. 

Once he heard me, he bowed and walked away. 

" Who is he? Anyways, it's nice of him to ask if i'm alright. " I asked myself. 

Suddenly, someone shouted for my name which made me jumped.

" YA! LEE YAELIN! YOU...!! " I turned around and see who was it and when I saw him I showed a sigh of relief. It was Taehyung. 

" YA! KIM TAEHYUNG YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME.. ! " I screamed. 

" you deserved it. who ask you to leave without telling us and I thought your Aunt wants you back home. " Taehyung smirked. 

" Well.. I guess Jimin told you, and how you know I'm here? " I asked. 

" I was surprised to run into you here too. I came to buy drinks for the rest, and don't you need to head back home? " He said. 

" Not really. I ran off because of something else. " Then I started looking around and could feel that my cheeks started to blush as I think back what had happened just now. 

" Are you okay? Why are your cheeks so red? " Taehyung questioned me. 

" Ani.. I'm fine. " I stuttered and avoid his eye contact. 

" Something's weird. You don't usually stutter, spill it Yaelin. " He said leaning back on his seat.

" Nothing.. really.. " I continued to stutter again. 

" you are still stuttering. If you don't tell me now, I will drag you back. " He threatened me. 

" Ookok I say. As long as you don't bring me back there. It would be so awkward. " I said looking at the table. 

" Awkward? Why? What happened between you and Jimin? " He asked. 

" Nothing happened.. Is just that he confess to me about his feelings. The weirdest thing is that I feel happy when he confessed to me another thing is, I don't even like him. How am I suppose to face him now? " I said banging my head on the table. 

" MWORAGO?! Jimin confessed to you? and are you sure you don't like him? You were so concerned the other time when Jungkook texted you about Jimin. " He asked. 

" I'm concerned because he's my partner. I can't let him be sick. " Then I hear my phone beeped. 

" Yaelin Noona!! Can I meet you at your house? " Jungkook sent me a text. 

" Wae? " I replied. " Nugu? Jimin ? " Taehyung peeped at my phone. 

" Ani.. It's Jungkook. Anyways I gotta head back first. Bye Taehyung." He waved at me and entered the store. 

On the way home, Jungkook replied. 

" I need to tell you something. " 

" Okay, tell me once you've reached. " 

When I got home I went to took a shower and sat at the living room waiting for Jungkook soon I received a text from him.

" I reached your house. Can you open the door for me? " 

I walked to the door and to my surprise the person standing there was not Jungkook. It was Jimin. 

" Jimin why are you...." I paused. 

" I'm here on behalf of Jungkook. " He smiled. 

" Okay... Come on in. " I welcomed him in and sat on the sofa. It was such an awkward moment because none of us said a word. 

" Soo... What did Jungkook wanna tell me? " I broke the silence. 

" Ahh I almost forgot, because we will be leaving for Japan in two days for 3 days. So we will be back on Saturday. " He said looking at his legs. " We won't be in school tomorrow as well because we will be practicing. " I just nodded at what he said and look at my hands placed on my laps. 

Somehow what he said seems to make me sad. Don't exactly know why am I feeling like this but it's just sad not being able to see them in school for the next feel days. The atmosphere between us was all silent and awkward again, then Jimin stood up saying, " I think I should get going. We still need to practice. " I quickly stood up and walked him to the door. Even though the atmosphere was weird, some part of me did not want Jimin to leave yet it just feels comfortable when he's around. 

THE NEXT DAY. 

When I got to school, the school seems so quiet. Quieter than usual, because is a Monday ?? So I started walking around looking for GOT7, but they are nowhere to be seen. So I went to class as usual when the bell rang. 

" Morning class, today we have a new student her name is Song Gyumin. " everyone clapped and welcome her. The boys in class were super excited as she looks really pretty and innocent. 

" Yaelin-sshi, could you bring her around the school? And Gyumin-sshi you can at the empty table right next to her. " Ms. Kim said. 

"Ne..!" We both answered simultaneously. 

The class started and I got to say it's really boring. Suddenly I heard my phone vibrated in my pocket, I took it out to see who it was and just looking that it was from Taehyung. He took a selfie with the rest of the members and captioned it saying " Sorry we can't be there! Are you enjoying school? " with the cheeky smile emoji. I couldn't help but just look at Jimin, until Gyumin nudged me. 

" it's everything okay? You've been looking down the whole time " she asked while looking at the whiteboard. 

" Yea everything okay. " I replied her and quickly look back at my phone to reply Taehyung. 

" Gosh. thanks for rubbing it in my face just because you guys can chose to not come school. " with a pissed/annoyed emoticon and put my phone under the desk. 

Soon, it was lunchtime so we went to the dining hall and grab our food. I was looking around for GOT7 so I could introduce Gyumin to them, but it seems like they are not in school too. I thought they skipped the first few class because they know is boring but why didn't they come to school? 

" Yaelin-sshi, are you okay? It seems like you are looking for someone, who are you looking for? " Gyumin asked looking around the dining hall. 

" Oh. Yea. There are some few friends I would like to introduce to you. But they are not in school today I guess. Anyway, can I ask you, why did you transfer to this school? " I asked and put a spoonful of rice into my mouth. 

" Well, firstly because of my ex-boyfriend. Second, I love to sing." She said and started smiling. 

" ex-boyfriend ?? Why? " I lifted my eyebrows. 

" Well, because I want get him back because he's studying here and I saw the news that he's in some sort of scandal. I can't let him get taken away by any girl except me! " She exclaimed. 

" wow. Seems like your ex-boyfriend is a celebrity ? You're so sweet and pretty I guess you won't have any problems getting him back. " I praised her. 

" Well! There's abit of a problem because we broke up 3 years ago. I'm afraid he would forget about me." She said looking down at her food. 

" Don't worry! You can win his heart again like how you did 3 years ago when you were dating. HWAITING! " I cheered. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket....

" I will miss you.. " Jimin texted.

Those words literally melted my heart and make me smile ear to ear and in some ways shocked to see him saying that to me. 

" See you around soon. Be safe. " I replied, smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. That text message seems to brightened up my day because I feel really lonely in school without them. On a second thought why do I seems so happy receiving a text from him? 

" nugu? Your boyfriend? " Gyumin smile cheekily. 

" Ani.. " I replied shaking my head. 

" anyways, I can't wait to introduce my friends to you! They will be in school next week. ^^ " I said. 

Then I took out my phone.. 

" Ya!! Bambam ah, why are you guys not coming to school? " I sent 

Soon the bell rang and we went to class, not long later I got a reply from him.

" Mianhae noona! We are having our practice for Asia showcase tomorrow and next few days so we won't be in school till next week. 

For the next few days, GOT7 and BTS both did not come to school so I spent lots of time together with Gyumin, we have so much thing in common, like how we broke up with our boyfriends were the same, we have the same ideal type of guy and same genre of music, etc. not long later, we became close friends, inseparable friends. However whenever we talked about our ex-boyfriends, I wanted to know who was it but what came up in my mind was that I shouldn't interfere her personal life and ask about it because it seems really rude so I decided not too ask and just told her that when she wins his heart must make sure that she introduce him to me. 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

So what's gonna happened that both of have met?! 

How is She on a react when she intro her to BTS ?! 

Or how's the boys gonna react ? 

Did she really fell in love with Jimin? 

So many questions.. 

Wait for the next chapter ^^

thank you for subscribing !! 

LOVE YOU <3