First Day of School

I Can't do it , I Can't Love Him

First Day of School

Yaelin's POV

"RINGGGRINGGG" my alarm went off, it was time for school. My first day of school I would not want to be late leaving a bad impression just on my first day. So I quickly hopped out of my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and took a quick shower to feel fresh in the morning. After putting on the uniform, I went down the stairs and greet my Aunt morning. She smiled at me and say,"wow, you look great in that uniform, want have some breakfast?" I smiled back at her and replied,"No thanks Aunt, I do not want to be late on my first day of school, I'm heading out first!". Her aunt just nodded at her so she went to wear her shoe and head out. 

When I reached the school, there isn't much people yet. I then took out her phone and checked the time," oh, it's only 7.30am. Class Starts in an hours time " she just shrugged her shoulder and walked into the school. While walking down the hallway, I was greeted by a cute boy," Hi there! My name is BamBam! " She smiled and said," My name is Lee Yaelin, I just got transfered here and today is my first day of school." Both of them said simultaneouly," Nice to meet you! " then both of them started to giggle. " Since there is so much time left till class starts, let me take you around! And introduce to you some of my friends." He offered. " That would be great, but I need to head to the Staff room and look the teacher in charged of my transfer here." I pouted at him. He just smiled back at me and said," well then, I guess I have to bring you there and start my tour from there then. LET'S GO!" 

I just followed Bambam and we started talking about each other, he told me that he is in a seven member group name GOT7. So, I told him about me getting the scholarship so i transferred here but I did not went into details to how I actually got the scholarship I also found out that BamBam was the same age as me but my birthday is earlier than him so im older. Soon after, we reached the Staff room and Bambam asked," Which teacher are you looking for?" I replied while looking at the paper that was emailed to me," Kim.. Sae..Jong.. Ms. Kim SaeJong" then he started laughing. I look at him confused, why would he laugh? suddenly, he said," Wow, you are in such a great luck today my girl, she is in charge of my class. I can bring you to her! " I stand there looking at him in shocked and screamed," REALLY?! GOMAWOYO! " then i gave him a big smile. He then brought me in and straight to her table, she did not turn around and said," Yes Bambam-ah? What do you want? " I stood there in shocked that she actually knew that it was Bambam without even turning around. "Actually, Ms.Kim there is this new transfer student looking for you." he replied. She turned her chair around and I quickly greeted her. She suddenly smiled at me and said," You must be Yaelin! Nice to meet you!" I smiled at her asked," Actually I am here to collect my class schedule and books." Suddenly she screamed," Oh, I forgot about that! Here you go! " she printed out the class schedule and took out a stack of books undernearth her desk and passed to her, then she passed me a paper with numbers written on it. " that paper is your locker number and code. Remember not to lose it ! " I looked at her with a wide smile and said," Ne! Kamsahabnida ! "

Bambam being a gentlemen offered to carry the books, at first I refused but he insisted. " Bambam! At least let me carry half of it so I would not feel so guilty." she said to him in a serious tone so Bambam passed half of it to her. As we walked out of the staff room, the hall way started to get packed with students walking around. " Bambam, Can we go look for my locker first and get the loads off you because I feel very guilty."  Bambam just nodded at her and started walking, suddenly Bambam screamed at me," Noona! URGENT! URGENT! I need to go to the washroom! " I looked at him and started laughing," GO GO! I do not want you to wet your pants! Pass me the books first and I will wait for you at my locker okay!" he quickly passed the books to her and started sprinting off in the opposite direction for the toilet. I started walking and look for my locker number 1310, after awhile I realised that I had already walked passed my locker so I turn around and walk back. On my walk back, I suddenly heard girls screaming and running down the hallway. I looked at them but I did not care because i wanted to look for my locker and get those loads off my hands. 

While walking, I was so concentrated on looking at the locker numbers, I got hit by a girl running and dropped all my books on the floor. The girl did not even turn back and apologise," what a rude girl.. " i thought to myself. While picking up those books, the screams started getting louder so I did not bother looking up I just continued picking up my books. Suddenly, I saw a guys hand picking up my books, I looked up and saw the sweetest smile I had ever seen and it melt my heart. I froze there for a moment until he picked up the remaining books," Here you go! he handed me the book." I just bowed and thanked him as he walked away I was given death stares by a few girls. I did not bother but I screamed in my head, " AH PABO YA! I forgot to ask for his name! " I just face palmed myself and starting searching for my locker again. Then i saw this familiar figure leaning against the lockers, it was Bambam together with 3 of his friends. I shouted,"Bambam-ah!" he turned and look at me when I got closer," Noona! What took you so long? I had been waiting here since forever!" he asked. "Mianhae Bambam-ah. Just now a few girl bumped into me and I fell onto the floor." I answered. "WHAT?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Bambam suddenly screamed which made me jumped. "Yes I am you no need to say that so loudly to announce to everyone.. and I wanted to ask you, who are they? " I asked him smiling at the 3 of his friends. Bambam looked beside him," Oh my I forgot to introduce!.. This is Mark, Jackson and Youngjae.They in the group GOT7 as well" He smiled at me and put his hand behind his neck. "Nice to meet you! " I gave a wide smile. Suddenly, the school bell rang, and Bambam brought me to class because we were in the same class. 

After getting to class and introuducing to the class, the teacher assigned me the empty seat next to the window. I stared out the window and thought to myself," Who's that guy? I did not even get his name but his smile just melts my heart at that moment. For the whole day I was spaced out in class thinking about the smile and replaying the situation it in my head over and over again. I just couldn't get sick of his smile." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Sorry if you guys find the first chapter lengthy..

Becuase this is my first fanfic I do not know what to type 

so i just typed what came into my head. 

i really hope it was great.

Comment below if i should continue the story

because im not gifted in writing fanfics.

I need some motivation to keep me going.