CHAPTER 22

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Here'zz the updatezzz @_@

 

 

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

 

My days has never been wonderful as today, February 22nd, 2015 marked on our calendar, is the day Dara became my fiance. I've made some mental notes to myself starting from today, i ought to focus to escalate on maturing myself and be a thoughtful person to achieve a happiness with my other half. 

 

I don't know how to describe this abstract feelings of mine. I'm overwhelmed by the exciting feelings as now i can go out publicly with Dara as a couple, what i meant by public is, outside of our college, the real world, we can date everywhere without giving any to the outsiders. Once i reached my goal, i will make her only mine, i will ask her to marry me. Eventhough we still have to meet many challenges and obstacles during the period of our current situation, we will through this by trusting and loving each other. No doubt, my partner of my life is oddly a perfect angel. Perfect angel that many boys chasing for. Over my dead body if somebody try to snatch her away from me. Because Lee Chaerin soon to be Faith Lee will never let my one and only angel to fall into someone else. Yes, i've decided to change my name as Faith Lee. Soon. 

 

Am i too exaggerated? Huh. If someone afraid to lose their biggest property, well me, i'm not willing to lose my Dara. I don't care if i lose my car, my house or even my job, as long as she is beside me. She is my property. My main role in my virtual world. 

 

Oh, earlier i got a phone call from Dr Gerramone's staff. They said i was eligibled to proceed to my surgery 1 month early because the actual person who supposed to receive the surgery doesn't give any positive feedback and didn't update their condition pertaining themself. So, they reschedule and jotted down my name for the blank space in the March surgery form. To my agreement, I'm doubt if i could attend to my graduation day. The graduation day will be 7 days after my surgery. Hurm but nevermind, I can take my diploma certificate scroll later if i unable to receive it on the exact day.

 

Imma tell my baby about this. But where is that Tokki? Urh. 

 

*Ting!*

 

There she is.. As i walked towards her, i see that she turning away her body from a guy and run towards me in a small paces. Urh why this Tokki still wanst to run here? For godsake you are in your dress! Dress or gown? Whatever it is don't care..

 

"Woa baby, why in a hurry? Miss me already?" I chuckled and secretly smirked at her. Her face clearly shown her agitate in expression to answer me. 

 

"Heol no. Urm.. Who was that calling you Chae?" She asked with a flat tone and forcing herself to carve a smile which is not sincere to my eyes. 

 

"Ah, guess what?" Neglected by her expression. I want to tell her this important things. I caught her hand and locked in grip of mine.  


"What bae?" She asked. Her hands a little watery. I know it she was nervous to do a touchy things with me here. 


"I have a good news boo." I said with a sign of happiness in my face intend to give a infection to her. Which is i successfully give an impact to her. She smile and bit her bottom lips nervously. 

 

"What is that honey?" The lip she bit turn to red inviting me to taste it! But I'm glad my body retentive stop myself from kiss her. 

 

"Gerramone, urh i mean ahh they called me. Told me that they gladly wanted to operate me one month early than the place i reserved." I smile. She still processing it to her head though. Blinking the eyes innocently.


"Before you could ask, yes i'm not going to our graduation day baby." I blatantly said to her that give a frowning on her face.


"Have you think deeply bout this Chae?" Bitterly she said to me while her eyes rested on my chest. Not look into my eyes because if she does, i know she will cry. Oh what a cry baby... 


"I can take the diploma certificate scroll on the other day right? The operation can't wait." I resorted myself to tell her. It is better to tell her today than later right?


"I'll be lonely that day without you.."


"Omoo baby, it's okay. After this all come to an end, i promise you i will be beside you. Okay baby-ah? Boing boing." Yass i'm selling my EGO doing the best aegyo to lure her heart. People staring at me weirdly. Okay this is awkward...

 

"Haha Chae.. You don't have to do that bae. Every girls are looking at you." She sounds like a jealous and rolling her eyes hard at the girls.

 

"Huh i don't want to make you sad. So before you throw something at me, at least i did something to stop you from hurting me." 

 

"I'm not going to hurt you here. Not on our party. Kekeke"

 

"Ahh~ My energy were wasted did the aegyo for you. That was the best you know? I wouldn't have do it if i know you will hurt me after all." 

 

"Regret it honey? Regret it or i'll make your day worst??" She chuckled and then frowning at me.

 

"Hahahaha i'm just kidding baby i ain't gonna regret it." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter