CHAPTER 13

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I wrote this chap to give ya'll a clearer vision about FTM(female-to-male) transition and their changing characteristic. Though i know this is a boring one xD

 

 

 

 

 

17:45 IN PRIVATE HOSPITAL

 

Chaerin's POV

 


Here we are in Dr Kang's office waiting for him to appear with my T injection syringe. After finished the class i went to Dara and we went here without bother what her friend, Nana say anything. I don't really like her friend. She is weird in front of me. I don't know why some people call her beautiful. For me, the only goddess i found is my Dara.


I managed to get the most expensive T which is the duration to become a man will be more faster for me. It's takes about 6 to 8 months only to become a totally man. The surgery will be made when i reach the 5 months on T then after that I have to go to the Ambassador of Korea to change my gender and my name on my ID and passport. I have to sacrifice a lot of my time this year.


While Dara today has been extra positive and caring to me all the time. She is the best medicine for me. For short, she is the best person i've ever met in my life. I love to stare at her face when she's doing something and when she's not aware of my presence, it is the best scenery before my eyes.


I took her left hand and kiss it with so much love. She look at me with her beautiful pair of eyes.


"Thanks for all your support baby. I will pay you back with my life" i tighten the grip with her hand and smile sweetly at her.


"This is nothing honey. I'm happy to see you happy. This is my obligations for you because i'm your girlfriend right?" Dara smiled back at me with the sweet one that i love.


"No. I hate to called you girlfriend baby" I said and she frowning.


"It's okay if you don't want to call me as your girlfriend or you don't want me as your girlfriend. I'm no one right?" Dara face shows that she hurt as she heard what i said and move her face away from me.


"I don't like to call you my girlfriend for too long baby because i'm longing to call you as my wife" I cupped her chin to face me and caress her lips softly. I look straight to her eyes lovingly.


"Honey..." Her eyes begin to fill with tears. She is so cute when she's about to cry. Her nose become red and her lips pouting long. I pinch her nose and chuckled.


"You are too sensitive baby girl" i laugh at her and get a hit on my stomach from her tiny hand.


"Auchh baby it's hurt!" I pretend that I'm hurt but actually i doesn't feel anything at all.


"Serve you right!" She sticking out her tongue to me. I was about to speak then Dr Kang enter the room.


"Ehem.." We sit straight as we heard him then he sit in front of us. He hold a small box in his hand.


"How's your day Lee? Feeling better with your body nowadays? Hm and you.. I believe you are Dara that Lee always talked about right? You're right Lee, she is really a goddess" He pointed his hand to Dara and smile at her. I just nodded and noticed Dara shyly looked at me.


"Yes she is, Sandara Park, my girl" i don't feel shy at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter