CHAPTER 18

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

February 14th

 

XXX COMPANY

 

 


"I will leave this company management job to my reliable assistant, Mr Simon. He will take over all of my job as a second manager in this company. You have to follow all his instruction that given. I believe him on replacing nor handling my position as he has been working under me for 8 years. I will come back when the project is done." He said to all his workers in meeting room.


"But have you been thinking deeply about leaving this company?" Mr Simon asked when they already inside the other office room.


"I'm not leaving it, i just.. got something important to do. It's about life and death. Once i'm done, i'll be coming back here"


"Are you sure about this? Your dad might-"


"No! I'll explain to him later. Just keep your mouth shut. I wasn't prepared this for too long for this to be futile."


"Uhh, o-okay. Urm your key of your new apartment i placed it on your table" he gave up to talk more to the one that'll never listen to what people's say.


"Ah help me cleaning up my stuff. Don't be late. I've something to do. Just take the key okay. Bye."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can start teaching by tomorrow. You are replacing the old dancing lecturer just in temporary time. But we'll look up to your potential too on making you a permanent here. We'll be very tolerate and honor for that. Your desk is right there. Please make yourself comfortable around here. You can stroll around yourself around this college whenever you want to" the man said and smile to him.


"Thank you so much for your consideration."


'I hope i can be a good lecturer to my student. I'll be a great and influential lecturer to my student. I can't wait to see you.' He thought in his mind.


He went to his table and settle himself down on the chair then he turn the PC on. Searching information about the college and student's profile on the college web portal.


"BINGO! Found you finally. So it's true that you're a daughter of my dad's friend. It'll be easier for me then to proceed to my so called project. Don't worry, I will get rid that lover of your life baby so we both can live happily after that." He said in a slow voice but full of revenged in his face then he grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Chaerin and Dara at the front of their college having fun with their new bike that Chaerin bought with the help of Daesung and several of his man. It is Demak DMZ with a super high power at its' speed.


Actually today he spend his time to lift up the bike to the rooftop with Daesung and the man. Yeah it might sounds crazy, but that how it is. He's determined to do that. So he made it happen no matter how hard it is. Just for celebrating the Valentine's Day with his love one.


He wanted to surprise Dara. The feeling of making Dara as his fiancé is really making him nervous an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter