CHAPTER 2

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 



Dara's POV
 



19:35 IN PARK FAMILY MANSION




I rushed to get to my mum once i get in to tell her about Chaerin today. She always be my good listener. I already told her about my feelings towards Chaerin and she agree if me and Chaerin become an item.


Her approval makes my heart jumped out from its real place. For that, my love for Chaerin has becoming more and more by each day. Kekeke. Well my dad, he always be my supporter from my back.  He will always agree for whatever i do as long as i don't do anything that can humiliate our family. Haha i know I'm such a spoil child but i don't care bout that. I do what i wanna do. 


"Dara-yah you have to make a move first if you really love Chaerin. I believe she's in love with you too. Don't make things so complicated dear. I've had enough of you two! I don't want to hear you keep complaining about her or else im gonna tell her by myself!" Mum said while eating her apple. Aigooooo


"Mummm.. I want her to make a move first! I want to see how far can she be a gentleman to me. I always wanted it to be like that. I want to start my love story like a fairytale and end it with happy ending" i said with dreamy eyes and clapping my hands happily.


"You such a little baby dear.. Ookay i'll see hows your love story will  gonna be Daraa. I know Chaerin is matured enough to think of her future, your future. I can tell you, she's really in love with you, deeply. I can see it in her eyes. Don't you worry my dear Dara.. I wanted to see you happy my dear. Everyone in this world deserve to be in love and to be loved by someone they treasure for" mum said.


"Yeah.. What you said is true mum. Whatever it is i will wait for Chaerin. I don't care for how long will i wait for her to be mine. Doesn't the fairytale always be like this mum? kekeke.. I dont want to and can never replace her with anyone else. I just can't. She had stole my heart for a long time!" I'm thinking of what i just said and looking at the floor.

 

My mum just patted my head smiling "I hope your love story will be like a fairytale my dear baby Dara. Hope you can get your prince charming soon. Don't let her slipped away dear.." mum said then leave me to watch her dramas.


"I go clean myself first. Love you mum"


"Love you too. Take your time and think of what i said to you dear" she just smile at me.


 




"Heoll~ so tired todayy. Gotta sleep early today. Tomorrow's class start at 8 AM" i murmured and yawning as i lay my ayy petite body on my fluffy bed and close my eyes for 5 seconds before my mind suddenly thinking bout Chaerin.


My heart started to beats faster when i thought about what will she gonna say to me this morning. Its been 2 years already since we friends i never seen her so serious like that.


I wonder what 'something' that she gonna tell me. Is it she gonna tell me that she finally have a girlfriend?? Because i know she's still single until now. No Chaerin, i haven't confess my feelings towards you yet. Urm...


Or she gonna tell me that she made a girl pregnant and wanted me to help her?! Hell NO Chaerin! I know and everyone knows that she have the ability to make a girl pregnant but please dont Chae.. I am the only girl who has the right to get pregnant with your child. Uh-huh~


"Eh?? Arghh!!!" What is wrong with my brain now?? I think I'm thinking too much. I know Chaerin very well. She never make up something stupid like that. She even don't like to do something that waste her time. But who knows.. People might change right? Urm.. Aish stop my crazy naughty mind please!


"Better get myself clean before i make up another nonsense assumption" as i roll up my shirt and walk away to bathroom and start cleaning up myself.
 



 

 


 


Chaerin's POV


LEE FAMILY MANSION AT THE SAME TIME


"Dara.. My Dara.. Aish why do i become so stupid when I'm with you huh?" I said to myself and sat on a chair in the kitchen. Searching something to clear my throat.


"I heard whose name you are whisper my dear~" in a singing tone my dad startled me.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter