CHAPTER 4

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN SEOUL CITY



None POV



"I will inform you when is the the time you can proceed the next step of the procedure. Based on your results here, i can see your future are gonna be bright. You have gave your best commitment on this Lee. Please work out more frequently and build some more muscle in order to make this process faster. And after that you can pursuit the love of your life without worry" Dr Kang smiled teasingly to Chaerin. He is one of the best doctor and he is actually a successful transman in South Korea.


He also very kind to Chaerin and knows a lot about Chae's life also Chaerin tells him a lot about her feelings towards Dara.


Dr Kang is very supportive person. He always giving his best advice to Chaerin. Thats why Chaerin insists to go through this obstacle by herself without looking back no more. Even her parents and Dara not know this yet.  But now only her father knows.


"I hope i can get that T as soon as possible. I dont want to waste any time. Im afraid someone will snatch Dara away from me. After a year or two i take that T and done my chest surgery, i will go to her father to ask for her hand and marry her" Chaerin said in a serious tone and crossed her arms.


Chaerin only tell all her secrets to Dr Kang but not her parents because she worry if they might not understand her needs and her feelings. When the time is right for sure she will tell them. She will do whatever it takes to make Dara as her wife and she is the husband legally. She already plan everything to give Dara a complete family as Dara always dreamt of.


"I know you will make a right decision Chaerin. But there's many things you have to settle down first. Which is you have to change your name and your gender on your Identification Card at Ambassador of Korea. It will takes time and approval from the government. All your entire family has to know the truth about you" Dr Kang said and Chaerin is thinking deeply while sip her coffee.


"I've been thinking about it too doc. Urm. About my surgery, did you already get my place? I will go to anywhere to finish my surgery. Just tell me how much the cost i will pay for it" Chaerin said.


"Oh yeah bout that, i almost forgot to tell you. I got one of the best Doctor for you. He is Dr Charles Garramone from Florida, USA(Dr Garramone is popular as FTM's surgeon doctor. You can google it for more info). Yesterday he emailed me an agreement that he will do the surgery for you. He will set the date when you already take 5 months on T which is mean you have to give your full commitment to prove that you are entirely ready" Dr Kang replied her.


"For that, I will do my work out consistently and take my first dose of T  for the next 5 months, then after another 5 months on T i think i'll be ready to do the surgery. So it will takes about a year through this process. Can you guide me then?" Chaerin asked him.


"Ofcourse! I'll see the result and you will get your first dose as soon as possible. Your surgery will be focus on masculinize your entire body except for your crotch part. Because you already able to make a family from that. As your results based on your hormone changes now, 89% part of your body will allow the growth of your beard to grow faster after 3 months on T. That's mean you are man enough to do all of this." He smile and Chaerin just focused hearing.


"I see.. glad to hear that. So how much for the cost doc?" She asked


"For the cost you have to pay one month before the surgery. The total will be 5,000USD. You'll be staying there in Florida for 10 days before proceed to your surgery. Dr Garramone will do a daily check up due to health of your body" he explained.


"I think from now on i have to look for a place to stay. If i can, i will bring my Dara with me. I don't want to be apart from her. I will explain to her later" Chaerin told him seriously.


"I can see you are getting impatient bout this. I know this is all because of Dara right?" He asked and Chaerin loosen her serious face and just nodded.


"Have you told her about your feelings Lee? You better tell her soon or else someone might take her away from you" he teased Chaerin. Her face anxious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter