CHAPTER 6

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

.................

 

20 minutes has passed after Chaerin cleaned herself. She kneel staring at the sleeping face Dara. She run her thumb across her face softly.


"You have no idea how long that I've been keeping this feelings inside of me, i hope you wait for me Dara. I loved you so much" she whispered then kissed Dara's forehead slowly then smell her sense and decide to wake her up.


"Ssantokki, you are stink! Go clean up yourself then we can go out to grab a lunch at the nearest restaurant" Chaerin shaking Dara's body until she open her sleepy eyes.


"Uhm.. Okay okay.. Wait for me here don't go anywhere Chae. Im not used to this place anymore" Dara said.


"What a coward rabbit you are hahaha! I only give you 15 minutes to get rid of your stink smell dirty rabbit!" Chaerin said then get a flying pillow on her head.


"CHAERINNN!! Huh i hate you!" Dara said and stomped her feet to the bathroom then get herself clean.


Chaerin feeling so happy teasing Dara 'She looks so cute with that grumpy looking face ouch my heart please control your beating' Chaerin said in her mind.



15 minutes after...


Dara walked out from bathroom only using her towel exposing her bare chest and milky legs then said "Chae, what do i have to wear? Please give me cloth palli I'm cold here.. Brrr.." Dara wiggling hugging her body tightly.


Those attractive scenery making Chaerin widen her eyes and gulping hard her saliva then curse inside when she felt uncomfortable at her crotch region 'Damn it!' She closed her eyes and turn away because she felt hot already.


"Take this and this" Chaerin gave her cloths to Dara. Dara grab it quickly from her. "Turn your face away Chae" Dara said then took off her towel.


As she struggling wearing her shirt she saw a thing under the bed moving back and forth 'what the hell is that?' She said in her mind. Not finish wearing her shirt yet then the insect come out from the bed to her. 'It's a COCKROACH!'


"Ahhhh!!! CHAERINN!! COCKROACH!! Go awayy!!" She scream from the top of her lung then jump on top of Chaerin and fell on the bed while Chaerin hugging her waist and Dara's hands at Chaerin's chest. They are now panting heavily. Chaerin was shocked because Dara scream while Dara afraid of that cockroach closed her eyes tightly.


Those cockroach fly away to nowhere scared of Dara's scream hahaha "Chaeee im scaredd" said Dara pouting.


Chaerin's body become hotter when she saw Dara just wearing her red bra and jeans. Moreover she is hugging her!! She no longer can control her hormone anymore.


She pulled Dara's body to pressed against her. More like hugging the tiny petit body tightly. Dara just hold Chaerin's chest firmly.


Their heartbeat was rapidly in unnormal race as their faces was just like 2inch close to each other. Chaerin can feel her mind not in real state as her body was burning hot because of their body contact right now. Her face was all red.


Dara also can feel something unfamiliar  moving below Chaerin. She had a goosebump because she know what it is. And she feel the urge to explore more about it. 'OMG Chae im feelin hot'.


When Chaerin about to pull Dara's head to give her a deep kiss, suddenly her phone ringing and she automatically get up from the bed makes Dara fell down on the floor lightly.


"Ah.. Hm hello?" Chaerin answer panting can hear from her voice.


"Auch! Its hurt" Dara complain while wearing her shirt then massage her but Chaerin just ignore talking on the phone.


"Okay tonight i'll meet you. At the bar. Okay.. Bye" Chaerin said to someone on the other line.


"Who is it Chae?" Dara asked.


"My friend. He saw me walking into the hotel but didn't had a chance to greet me so he wanted me to join him at the bar tonight" Chaerin explain with cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter