CHAPTER 24

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was three days straight that Dara been learning with Seungri. She never thought that Seungri can teach people on how to sings. Singing field is really not fit with Seungri's image and the attitude too. But it has been three days Seungri treated her like the other students and teaching her like a normal lecturer. At least she feels comfortable with that kind of situation even she's learning with the guy she hate the most.

 

Chaerin will fly off to Florida by tomorrow morning and Dara is not ready yet for that. It's too soon and she's never been apart from Chaerin that far. But for the sake of Chaerin's life, she'll be ready for anything. They have promised everything in definitely to remind each others when they're apart from one another. Dara was also ready for the graduation day on this Monday without Chaerin with her. They are now in Chaerin's room packing Chaerin's stuffs and put it in the luggage.

 

"Baby, i don't know when will i able to be back in Korea. We can't be sure because it'll be according to conditions. Please do take care if anything happen to me okay?" Chaerin softly said to Dara and hug her shoulders gently.

 

"Yes i knew that. No Chae, nothing will happen to you. I know you're strong enough to go through all this right?" It cracks Dara's heart when Chaerin talking like this and she hate it when thinking about it.

 

"I want you to be ready for all that for physically and mentally. I know you're strong too baby." Chaerin said and hold Dara's hands. Dara is ready to cry at any time now. "Here take this." Chaerin gave a little bottle of perfume in Dara’s hands.

 

"What's this?" Dara take a look at the bottle and turn it around and around.

 

"My scent. See, i'm not a romantic person and i'm only thinking to only give you this. But i hope you will wear this when I’m not around." Chaerin frankly confessed and felt shy for that. He can hear Dara’s chuckling at his words.

 

"Are you kidding? You are the most weirdo romantic person i've ever met Chae! But why did you give me this?" Dara chuckles and open the bottle's cap then smells the addicting scent of Chaerin.

 

"I want you to always remind of me when this scent sprayed all over your body. Think of me for always embracing your body so that no one will ever dare to touch you." Dara feels fluttered with Chaerin's honesty and the fearness if somebody will touch her. 

 

"Aww. I'll wear this everyday okay. Please come back soon to me." Dara hugs Chaerin's right arm and snuggles her nose on it. Her one favourite area of Chaerin to hold to.

 

"I will. I love you so much Dara." Chaerin kissed the crown of Dara's head lovely. 

 

"I love you too Chae." They filled the moments with love words and never get tired of that even once.

 

 

 

 

Here you go. Dara is crying ever since she woke up this morning and up until now when they're at the airport. Park and Lee family are also here sending Chaerin off in the airport. 

 

Chaerin surges forward to crying Dara and get a tight hugs from Dara.

 

"Hey baby. Don't cry. I can't see you crying like this. Stop it okay?" Chaerin murmurs and hugs her tightly. He wipe the flowing tears on Dara's cheeks and make her face him.

 

"Look at me baby.. Aigoo you such a cry baby. I'll just be away for one or t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter