CHAPTER 16

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sunrise from the curtain shoot accurately to Chaerin's face make him lazily open his eyes. The eyes then focused to the pretty tiny girl next to him. Comfortably sleeping in his loving embrace. He feel funny whenever he sees Dara's sleepy face because she sleeps exactly like a baby with mouth slightly open. 'She still pretty though' Chaerin thought.


"Haha you're.. breathtaking baby" Chaerin murmured and give a peck on her open lips. Then Dara unconsciously moving her leg on top of Chaerin's crotch and hug his waist as tight as she can.


"Omo baby. It hurts. You hurting my urghh" Chaerin struggling his body because he can feel his morning-hard-crotch being press by Dara's leg making it ticklish and hurts because he has to endure the in his body!


"Urhm, honey.. Sleep more" Dara whining in sleeping. She's very innocent and don't know what action she cause right now. Chaerin use all his remaining sanity to carry up Dara in bridal way and shake her body to wake her up even though his crotch is not in good condition. Yeah you know what that meant is right?


"Baby baby baby! Wake up you bunny!" Chaerin shout a little to her ear then get a hard slap to his face for free from innocent Dara. Dara open her eyes wide when she saw her boyfie whine in pain.


"Ackk!" Chaerin touch his right cheek and caress it slowly then let go of Dara's body carefully.


"Chae! You really wanna give me a heart attack huh? It's not the way you supposed to wake me up!" Dara pouted and still on that innocent face after gave a slap to him.


"I'm sorry baby.. Yeah i know it's my fault" Chaerin take Dara's hand and squeeze it and give a sweet smile to her 'it's supposed to be your fault baby, you make me arghh!' Chaerin said in his mind. While Dara is still pouting.


*Tok tok tok*


"Chaerin! Is Dara with you?" Mrs Lee shouted behind the door and open it slightly enough for her eyes to roam around to search for Dara. Dara quickly pull the blanket to cover her body. She got many hickeys on her neck and from last night's job with Chaerin.


"Yah Chae! What are you doing here with Dara? Did you slept with her? Aish Chaerin-ah, you know you cant sleep with her just like that. Anything will happen for you two. You know what i meant right?" Mrs Lee mumbling and step inside to see what's happen.


"Err, no. I didn't do anything to Dara. I just sleep here to accompany her. You know yesterday the heavy rain and that loud storm make her scared so.. It's wasn't wrong to help her right?" Chaerin lie about what really happen last night.


"Don't make up a lie to me! I'm not blind to not see what's under the blanket Chaerin-ah" Mrs Lee said in a mocking tone. Her eyes gazing on Dara's body and Chaerin's pants. Actually she doesn't care what they wanna do but at least don't do it over the limit.


Chaerin caught off guard by his mom. He look to his crotch only to see the zip was undone. He step backward and turn around then finish to zip his pants. He then turn back to face his mom with a fake smile on his face.


"Mom, i-i know what i'm doing. Don't worry. I still can handle it you know. Geez!"


"Auntie, erm, please don't be mad at him. I'm the one who at fault.." Dara spoke in slow tone and nodded her head to look at the floor. She doesn't know what to say.


"I don't believe you are the one who started it first Dara.. " Mrs Lee gave a death glare to Chaerin. They went silent. But to their surprise when Mrs Lee continue..


"Urm it's okay it's okay. I understand. But please don't do it over the limit okay. Chaerin! Control your attitude! Make sure she's the one you want to spend your life with!" Mrs Lee gave a warned to Chaerin and make herself out of the room while a smile appears on her face. She like the idea of Dara being her daughter-in-law in the future so she can have a friend to have some gossip with. Well they are really can get along like a real mother and daugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter