CHAPTER 14

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


None POV

 

 

 

Dara went to Chaerin's mansion to give the injection for Chaerin. Chaerin purposely ask Dara to give her the first injection because she wants to keep the first memories as a special one with her love one. Other than that, she wanted to spend times with Dara alone with her parents. To tell about their relationship. To tell everything.


Once they enter the main door, Chaerin shouting her mom's name echoing in the mansion makes Dara's ears nearly become deaf.


"Yah Chaerin-ah! My ears hurts!" Dara hissed then hit Chaerin arms. Chaerin didn't react to what Dara did to her.


"Baby i wanna tell mom. I dont want to keep a secret anymore. This is it baby" Chaerin grab Dara's both shoulder to face her. She don't know why she felt a sudden urge in her body to tell her parents.


"Tell them what Chae?" Dara gasped as she now facing Chaerin in a close distance.


"About us and about me. Anything" Chaerin said in a loud voice making her mom and dad eavesdropped the conversation.


"Tell me what dear?" Ms Lee suddenly came from kitchen with Mr Lee. Dara move away from Chaerin and nodded in 90 degrees to give them their respect. Ms Lee just patted Dara's head and smile but then Chaerin give her mom a weak smile.


"Aunty and uncle, i miss you all!" Dara went to hug the both. She already get used to it because Ms Lee and Dara sometimes talking like a real mother and daughter. They get along so well since years ago.


"We miss you too dear. You came right on time! Come let's have a dinner together. The food is ready now." Ms Lee pull Dara's to the big main table in the dining room. Chaerin and Mr Lee just follow them from the back. They settle down on each seat. Chaerin chose to sit beside Dara.


"Mom, dad" Chaerin was about to say but was cut by her mom. That makes Chaerin a bit nervous shown on her face.


"Yes dear, i know you want to tell me something right? What is it Chae? You can tell me anything. I won't mad at you" Ms Lee ask while serves the food for her husband. Chaerin widen her eyes shock because she can feel her mom knows everything. Well yeah her mom had known everything from her dad. Dad told her mom even he had promise to Chaerin before. Of course a husband doesn't keep any secret from his wife right. At first her mom a little sad about that, but Mr Lee keep saying that everything happens for a reason. Maybe if Chaerin change her gender, she able to protect this family since she is the only child they have. And also can run the family's company very well on her own. Be highly respected by other people. By that, Ms Lee changed her perspective on what Chaerin will do.


"Ye-yeah ofcourse i want to tell you everything. I don't want to keep a secret anymore. After all i lives for this almost 21 years, you know how am i right?" Ms Lee just nodded in a very calm face. She knows how Chaerin was, since she was kid she never like to dress like a girl or act like a typical girl does. When in high school, she used to played soccer and lot of boy's sports that is very adventurous, but most of all it is soccer that she most active at, she's expert in that kind of things. From that, she got many girl admirers when she won in many competition in high school, one of it was Dara herself has became the admirer besides from being safe by Chaerin when she got bullied from the bad boys. From that observation, her mom can feel that Chaerin never have a feelings for boys but she never mind about that kind of things as long as her daughter can live happily.


"Dad knows this but i deny him to tell you at first. Sorry. Mom, i.. I've gone through a transgender process. H-hope you can accept this. I'm doing this because i cant keep betraying on my own body. This is really not me mom. I.." As usual her mom always cut he words. She looked at her mom in a pleading eyes.


"Chae dear, i know and i understand that. You deserved to be happy with your own life too. No matter what happen you are still my daughter dear" her mom said and Mr Lee take a hold to his wife's hand.


"Mom, it it son darling. We gonna have a son after this. A very kind and responsible man. We have to change what we used to call her i think. We will call her as 'he' okay guys?" Her dad suddenly butted in while smile look at Chaerin and Dara. Her dad is really happy no matter what Chaerin did if it was just for her own good.

 

***GUYSS!! FROM NOW ON I CHANGE THE CALL FOR CHAERIN FROM SHE TO HE OKAY. PLS DONT GET CONFUSED xD***

 

"Yes i guess so dad. I think i will miss my daughter. But it's okay if you'll be the good son for us and also the best man for Dara herself. You have to promise me that you will take a good care of Dara.." Ms Lee said and winked to Dara then continue. "Tell me about you and Dara, what's happen between you guys? I expect more dear" his mom asked and looked at Chaerin.


"I promise anything to you mom. Yes the second things i wanted to tell you is about me and Dara. Our relationship. Don't worry mom, your wish did came true. Me and Dara are finally together for four months already. I'm very happy with her mom. Sorry again for not telling you this.." Chaerin said look at his mom and dad then switch the gaze to his beautiful girl. He gives her a long stare without bothering what his mom and dad would react.


"Honey.. don't look at me like that, i think i will melt in no time" Dara said and push Chaerin's cheek to make him look away.


"Eh wae? I don't know my eyes is consistently glued to you once i look at your oh-so-goddess-face. It's like you have put a spell on it. Don't ask me why, i don't know. Urgh" Chaerin said that without consent and still keep his eyes on Dara without even blinking.


"Nonsense!" Dara felt blushing and keep hitting Chaerin's strong arm lightly. Chaerin just chuckled then hug Dara's shoulder even though he can feels Dara try to escape her body, he keep on hugging her. Mr and Ms Lee who witnessing the both just let out a big laugh at them.


"Auww you guys are so sweet. Finally i can see my daughter.. Oops, urm my son are happy with his love one." her mom changed the call for Chaerin for a sudden. She feel like crying but still draw a smile at them. She felt so happy finally her daughter that is now her son, had found his love one. She can see Chaerin is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter