CHAPTER 17 (Late V Day Post)

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Dara's POV

 

 


"Can't nobody, can't nobody hold us down. Lalala~" this is where i spend my day. In this studio. Dancing and singing alone.


It just 1 hour but i felt so tired. My stamina lose too fast lately. It's been like 3 months i felt so and also Chaerin, my love has been in 3 months on T. Yuhuu!


I noticed many changes in his body such as his voice baby! I was melt down to the floor when he sang while playing his guitar for me yesterday! Ahhh! It's just too adorable to hear to that voice every single day. It is just in a short time but he's already has such an attracted husky voice. His voice, I've to make sure that he only sing for me!


For his handsome face, i can clearly see the mustache and the beard is growing long. It can only be seen when we stand close to him. Well FYI, it's only me who can be that close to him okay! Yeah yeah i'm an obsessed girlfriend! Only for him >.<


He's cute too with beard on his face. But i don't want it to be too long. Just a little. Okay darling? I gotta tell you this so that you won’t be keeping that too long or you'll look like a ert old man! Keke


Yeorobun don't be weird because the entire people in this college has been acknowledge about Chaerin's condition and about our relationship too. More over when his hair already short and became black, obviously people will find out right? It feels like he was born into someone new. Someone that still love me just the way i am. He never changed for me. Oh, and I witnessed many girls were frustrated towards Chaerin when they knew about us. The guys also were disappointed when they knew i'm with Chaerin. Hahahahahahaha! Eh? Too much laugh, i'm sorry.


"Thinking of me already?" I startled as i felt someone hug me from behind. I can smell his addicting scent. My baby scent all the way!


"Honey you’re late. Again" I said as i turned around to face him. His face is sweating. I knew it too well that he just got back from the gym. Urm whatever it is, he still my handsome boyfie! My oh my.


"Sorry. I was just too busy listen to Daesung instruction baby until i forgot about you" Gong Daesung, his friend, came here for several times to give a conduct to Chaerin in the gym. It makes my time to spend with Chaerin is limited. But I've met Daesung before and he's a nice guy. I don’t care what they want to do as long as it’s a good things.


"And again you have to-"


"I have to sing for you. I know. Aigoo this baby bunny. Come, follow me. Before that, i have to cover your eyes with these handkerchief okay" It's like our habit, i want him to sing if he making me wait. Hehe just a sweet torture for him. Hey but where does he wants me to go for he wants to cover my eyes?


"Where are we going Chae?" He tied the handkerchief around my head and cover my eyes. My world is turning dark right now.


"Just follow. No talk" he grab my hand and drag me to i don't know where. Then i heard a loud cheering from the students as we out from the room. What the hell is this?!


"Honey, are we there yet?"


"Almost baby" i feel his hand become watery and slightly cold. Is he nervous?! Haha. I've no idea where we’re heading to. Then he grab my body and carry me like a baby. I can sense that we are climb up the stairs n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter