CHAPTER 12

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Please understand this chap properly okay. This one is a bit longgg~ HEHEHE @_@ 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin's POV
 



I climbed to the stairs to reach the rooftop. I wanna make it fast. Wanna going home to get some rest. Who the hell is looking for me at this hour? I hope its not one of my admirer or a psychotic girls come to me. Im tired to deal with one of those. I don't like girls who are forcing me to love her. Besides, my heart only for Dara! Urm but that boy said he is a guy. Hm i wonder who...


I reached the final stairs and barged the door quickly. I saw a guy look up to the sky backfacing me. It's a familiar figure. I approached him and clear my throat before speak.


"Hey, are you the one who wants to meet me here?" I asked him then he turn around. It's Seungri! Why did he wants to meet here? He can just meet me at somewhere else.


"Lee Chaerin, long time no see.. Sorry for disturbing you. I-i called you to ask for a help. I'm getting desperate now. It's only you who can help me" his face is messy and his eyes just like a panda got an eyebag under it.


"What is it? Make it fast please" I confused and feeling uneasy to what he's going to say.


"Haven't i told you that i've keep a feeling for Sandara Park? I mean, this feeling is different to when i'm with another girl. She made me feeling this unusual things inside of me since i met her that day. She made my everyday is a mess!" his eyes looks like crying but he hold it. My heartbeat is racing so fast now.


"Okay... Then? What do i have to do? And why is Sandara Park?" I emphasize Dara's name and getting impatient now. He drew closer to me.


"Lee, i want you to help me to get her. My life totally a mess, I kept dreaming about her. I-i don't know why" duhh! His words striking through my heart.


"Sorry i can't help you with that. For your information Seungri.. She's not into boys. I think you better go find someone else" i blurted out coldly because i'm getting mad now. I step away a little, i feel disgusted. His face became tense.


"I have fell in love with her Lee. People can change neither she is. She will fall for my love but you have to make her trust me" he's acting like a hard-headed guy. His words doesn't seems true. Even when he give me a big amount of money he will still never get my Dara.


"Sorry but i think i can’t help you with that. I don't play with someone's feelings" I raise my voice to make it clearer because he seems so stubborn and more like a mad man.


"Uh-huh before play with her, we gotta play with her feelings first. You are just same like me Lee, get a girl to play with then dumb!" I clinched my fist as i heard that statement. His eyes fill with revenge and a lust that i don't even understand what is his purpose to do so. It’s like anytime he can do anything to harm my Dara. When it comes to Dara, I can sense anything that can hurt her even she’s not here with me. That’s how my love towards her is proven.


"What do you mean huh? It's not love you are talking about moron! It is lust! And I am not like what you think I am!" I shouted while gave him a cold stare and clinched my teeth hard.


"Whatever~ it’s no use talking to you. I thought you will help me but damn Lee. Huh I'll figure out my own ways to lure her heart. I will make her mine! I will do anything to get her Lee! This is my fate to fight for my love! Ha ha ha!” He shouted at me like a psycho man and leave me furiously without a chance for me to speak.


'Love your ! You will never ever get her!' I mentally shouted in my head and punched hard the wall with my right hand until it bleeding but the pain doesn’t feel at all. He never been serious in any relationship, Dara may be his next experiment things on bed. I have to do something! I'm not afraid of him nor his threat! Sandara Park fated to be with me not with anyone else!


Minutes later i make myself away to my car. I drove off to the park to clean up this complicated brain of mine. Problems by problems came to my life. I got the biggest mission to hit within this 1year. I also have a deal with my dad. I remember he wants me to run our family’s company if i can’t succeed what i want to achieve. Urgh i thought it would be that easy to be with someone we love. But nahh... That's okay, 'give up' words never appear in my life. Patience is all i need to face this all. Dara is my strength and also my weakness. Remember, Lee Chaerin didn't do something stupid in her life. But for Dara, I think it is opposite.

 


 



 


MEANWHILE AT SHOPPING MALL


None POV



“Dara! Can we go there? I want to buy a new Moschino’s handbags collection that has been released yesterday. I’m getting bored wearing the same almost a week!” Nana whining to Dara that now searching for the new shoes for Chaerin.


“Wait Nana-ah, you go there first later I’ll catch up to you” Dara talking not facing Nana because she’s too busy choosing the shoes.


“Hey as far as I know, you not the type that wear sneakers right? I bet it’s for someone right?” Nana smirked at busy Dara. Yes it's not Dara's taste, she usually wear heels and y cloth only. She became more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter